Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) (3262 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Ayo Fayose's New Official Ride (PHOTOS) 1957 Mercedes Benz 220S Sedan / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
For me this honda insight is perfect.Can't wait to unveil it.

Drop your choice let's see what you got!

1 Like

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by AutosBay(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Tesla Model S

Sure, you can talk about this electric luxury car’s blistering acceleration, razor-sharp handling, compliant ride, and versatile cabin, which can fit a small third-row seat. But that just scratches the surface of this technological tour de force. The Tesla is brimming with innovation. Its massive, easy-to-use 17-inch touch screen controls most functions. And with its totally keyless operation, full Internet access, and ultra-quiet, zero-emission driving experience, the Tesla is a glimpse into a future where cars and computers coexist in seamless harmony. Its 225-mile driving range and 5-hour charges, using Tesla’s special connector, also make it the easiest, most practical, albeit pricey, electric car to live with.

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kai!The car no get swag.my own pass am.if we contest my wn go gain likes pass your own..doubt me? cheesy
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by evico: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm expecting my 2012 Toyota 4Runner soon
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
evico:
I'm expecting my 2012 Toyota 4Runner soon

pic please,but i can guess mine is more costly..post the pic so i can make fun of you gringrin
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by chibanj(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm expecting my 2012 C300 mercedes benz 4matic machine... grin

U can't compare dis sexy Hot babe to urs tongue

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mtcheww..this one na car?.if you get liver make we race!
You go fear speed grin grin
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
AutosBay:
Tesla Model S

Sure, you can talk about this electric luxury car’s blistering acceleration, razor-sharp handling, compliant ride, and versatile cabin, which can fit a small third-row seat. But that just scratches the surface of this technological tour de force. The Tesla is brimming with innovation. Its massive, easy-to-use 17-inch touch screen controls most functions. And with its totally keyless operation, full Internet access, and ultra-quiet, zero-emission driving experience, the Tesla is a glimpse into a future where cars and computers coexist in seamless harmony. Its 225-mile driving range and 5-hour charges, using Tesla’s special connector, also make it the easiest, most practical, albeit pricey, electric car to live with.
Autos na fear grip you?
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by chibanj(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Emerite:
Mtcheww..this one na car?.if you get liver make we race!
You go fear speed grin grin

No try mercedes benz for race oh....you go carry last even if u b warri boy... tongue
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibanj:

No try mercedes benz for race oh....you go carry last even if u b warri boy... tongue

see you,if i JAM you where you go run go?
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Readonee35L(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2014
2015 Dodge Charger Hell Cat
Fastest Sedan The World

2 Likes

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Readonee35L:
2015 Dodge Charger Hell Cat
Fastest Sedan The World

ok nice..i envy this one
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Readonee35L(m): 1:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Emerite:

ok nice..i envy this one
You must
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by sultaan(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2014
No way a Nigerian will like an American car grin

I'm it most have to they will still pick their camry

I'll still take the 2015 Corvette Stingray Convertible

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Emerite:
For me this honda insight is perfect.Can't wait to unveil it.

Drop your choice let's see what you got!

If true then you have one of the best cars bar none on Nairaland IMHO.

I picked up a 1969 Triumph GT6+ tonight that's going to be my winter restore project. I may pick up a daily driver 1964 Mercedes Heckflosse next weekend.
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by nurey(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2014
I would pick a 1969 chevrolet CAMARO SS metallic black on black with white stripes running from the back through the roof to the bonnet

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
CityNG:

If true then you have one of the best cars bar none on Nairaland IMHO.

I picked up a 1969 Triumph GT6+ tonight that's going to be my winter restore project. I may pick up a daily driver 1964 Mercedes Heckflosse next weekend.
a pic would be appreciated smiley
i like this cars cos they are very strong.If you can get one that is managed properly they are very awesome to ride on(but not actually for speed freaks)
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by andre82(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want this car. My dream car. I can get high just roaring its engines
nurey:
I would pick a 1969 chevrolet CAMARO SS metallic black on black with white stripes running from the back through the roof to the bonnet
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
andre82:
I want this car. My dream car. I can get high just roaring its engines

keep on dreaming grin grin
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Emerite:

a pic would be appreciated smiley
i like this cars cos they are very strong.If you can get one that is managed properly they are very awesome to ride on(but not actually for speed freaks)

Pic1 is what my GT6+ should look like in a few months if I get to finish it. I already have an offer form a club mate.
Pic2 is the Heckflosse. It would be in my garage now but the seller is working today, so next Saturday. I haven't been excited to get my hand son a car as much as this one. I've always wanted a Hecklflosse.

Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
CityNG:

Pic1 is what my GT6+ should look like in a few months if I get to finish it. I already have an offer form a club mate.
Pic2 is the Heckflosse. It would be in my garage now but the seller is working today, so next Saturday. I haven't been excited to get my hand son a car as much as this one. I've always wanted a Hecklflosse.

wow so neat..I guess those rides have not been in naija b4 cos if it were it would've been DEFLOWERED.. Kudos to you 4 getting such hot cakes.. How many bucks does the heckflosse cost?
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
nurey:

not a bad deal..how many bucks?
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by nurey(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emerite:

not a bad deal..how many bucks?

That car is worth from 20K to 30K dollars depending on whether it is Hard top coupe or convertible and offcourse the horse power this baby is packing between 37x to 39x or so
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
nurey:

That car is worth from 20K to 30K dollars depending on whether it is Hard top coupe or convertible and offcourse the horse power this baby is packing between 37x to 39x or so

Wow nice one.Can I get it?
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by nurey(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emerite:

Wow nice one.Can I get it?

My brother hope I didn't mislead you in anyway, I am hoping to get one reason for having first hand info I don't mean I have one already you can talk to CITY-NG he knows how to dig out classics.
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
nurey:

My brother hope I didn't mislead you in anyway, I am hoping to get one reason for having first hand info I don't mean I have one already you can talk to CITY-NG he knows how to dig out classics.

ok sir. CITYNG where you?
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emerite:

ok sir. CITYNG where you?

How may I be of assistance to you?

Are you looking to put one under the Xmas tree this season? You know a Man can only get enough ties and shirts. Give yourself that gift that you really need.

It's only money and you can't take it with you.

If I may quote Alhadji Ayinla Omowura (ki olorun o fi orun ke won), "Nina lowo wa fun ni ile aye, majority boys, ariya ki poju, eje ki ama na owo" grin
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
CityNG:

How may I be of assistance to you?

Are you looking to put one under the Xmas tree this season? You know a Man can only get enough ties and shirts. Give yourself that gift that you really need.

It's only money and you can't take it with you.

If I may quote Alhadji Ayinla Omowura (ki olorun o fi orun ke won), "Nina lowo wa fun ni ile aye, majority boys, ariya ki poju, eje ki ama na owo" grin

lol,how many bucks will it take?remeber i already have my insight,this one should be for new year(if you'll give mecheesy)
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Emerite:

lol,how many bucks will it take?remeber i already have my insight,this one should be for new year(if you'll give mecheesy)

We have a saying over here.

"If you have to ask the price, then you can't afford it" grin

Just walk into Wema Bank and ask for an open line of credit.
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
CityNG:

We have a saying over here.

"If you have to ask the price, then you can't afford it" grin

Just walk into Wema Bank and ask for an open line of credit.

ok sir. embarassed
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Emerite:

ok sir. embarassed

Don't be like that.

I'm always joking on here.

If you want it you can have it, it's all about dedication and sacrifice.
Re: Which Ride Will You Like To Show Off This Xmass?.let's Hear You 8-) by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2014
CityNG:

Don't be like that.

I'm always joking on here.

If you want it you can have it, it's all about dedication and sacrifice.

no I'm no more interested angry angry

no I'm no more interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efficient And Reliable Car / How Does Cars45 Make Money? / Ordering From Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.