Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? (4764 Views)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
filani:

@ topic

She was the one who suggested the meet, she was the one who said coming to the OP's area was more convenient for her.

When they meet the OP observes good protocol ,introduction to guy friends and refreshments for her.

This gal now turns around to ask for t-fare 'refund'!? Says she 'borrowed' money from her sister to come... And so what!? Nah the OP send her message?

To add insult to injury she has the gall to call OP later that night to yab him on top of her 'thirsty girl' behavior?! Kaiii !!!

OP this gal is a leech!!! Her own 'friendship' is 'pay as you go' .you should have cut her out of your life when she showed herself like this, why you still want still want to remain 'friends' with a broke @$$ fake gal like that is beyond me!

God save us guys from 'thirsty' gals SMH!!!
and even if its d guy dt initiated d meeting
Must he pay??
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2014
MsMariah:
Lmao.
some girls too dey fvck up jhr
Can u imagine? cheesy
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
some girls too dey fvck up jhr
Can u imagine? cheesy

Hehehehehehehehe. AgapeCharis.
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by adepiero: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
u can afford it doesn't mean u should be stewpeed
You have killed me with laughter cheesy

btw, the female brain runs on windows zero. only few are upgraded undecided
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by filani(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
and even if its d guy dt initiated d meeting
Must he pay??

@ agape

Bros, that is a question for another day, I am keeping my comments to the matter on ground today smiley
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2014
MsMariah:
Hehehehehehehehe. AgapeCharis.
Lol
I no do am well?
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
You have killed me with laughter cheesy

btw, the female brain runs on windows zero. only few are upgraded undecided
cheesy cheesy

As in een

Some are nt even upgradable
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
filani:

@ agape

Bros, that is a question for another day, I am keeping my comments to the matter on ground today smiley
its d matter on ground na
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Biggty:
I Always tell anyone male or female to always come with there transport money whenever they are visiting me including my girlfriend
bwahahahahahahahaha lwkmd you are just so hilarious man

Btw, abeg no sha forget me 2moro grin
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2014
If i be the gal na slap i go take tear ur face common transport fare u no fit pay.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2014
JuicyGee:
Before nko angry
see ur mawt tongue

Abeg no sha forget me 2moro oooo
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
kurupt1:
@Op-i thought the girl is your friend.must you pay for a her t fare?if a guy comes to visit you will you pay for his t fare?.its men that are causing this stupid entitlement mentality that are bedeviling these young girls nowadays.thunder go fire the girl there!na you even send the girl sef.

Hmmmmmm bros abeg take am easy oooo.. Your comment came as a rattle of a gun grin
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by nickz(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
only if i asked you to come

if some chick just shows up out of nowhere,sorry you're gonna trek...........no time
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2014
krispycash:
first off, I disagree with u completely about paying for her cab fare... Its an action u can either choose to do or not, its not compulsory... She chose to leave her house to come visit why then would she expect him to pay her cab fare to...? He paid her fare back which is quite gentle manly as it is not a must either... Most men do it just to look nice. If u can't afford to don't try to please her at ur own discomfort you'd only look stupid ... But when u can afford to, why not?

Gbaaaaaaaaam !!! Bros abeg wetin u dey drink ?
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tartar9(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
you should harv refuunded herr the money,then hire assashins to kill herr arnd take yar money barrck.
signed#Einstein.

Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis and krispycash, you have both spoken well

In addition, most dudes go to an expense of debt just to please a lady who visits. However, I strongly believe that either we are friends or we are lovers, we should both have something to lose.. I don't roll with ladies who will always want you to be on the losing side all in the name of " You are a guy now"

Btw, OP and others, abeg make una no forget me 2moro ooooo, TOSYNE2MUCH

1 Like

Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by telim: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2014
that girl want turn you to her ATM.
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
I no do am well?
I nor no o. Lol.
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2014
MsMariah:
I nor no o. Lol.
cummon open ur mouth talk jhr wink
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by mrkay101(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2014
the babe is crazy!!!! did u force her to come see u. no be she carry her mouth talk say she wan see u. some girls can be very annoying some times eh!!!. u have the right to decide weda or not u'll pay her fare. what she just did there was to impose and claim it as a right for u to pay. some girls just dey vex me angry
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by JuicyGee(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
see ur mawt tongue

Abeg no sha forget me 2moro oooo
Which plan we get
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
JuicyGee:

Which plan we get
You wanna join my crew ?
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Rapsainot(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Bamz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
emusmith:
Has stinginess in "some guys" gotten this bad

For real? You call this dude stingy?
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Bamz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Afrok:
Well I think someone who's coming to visit another person should be prepared to pay his/her transport fares to and fro, and if the invitee decides to pay the t.p, no problem, and if he decides not to, I don't think it should be a big deal too.

I don't see anything bad in paying for a girl's t.p to and fro during visitation, may be that's because I do it when am financially buoyant. That girl just messed up, she shouldn't have handled it that way. it's simple, just discuss with the person U are going to visit if he'll pay ur t.p to and fro or not, if he won't, then decide whether to go or not knowing fully well that he might be teasing U or being serious, coz either ways U won't complaint about the t.p again.

Geez really? Aren't they just friends? There's no obligation as far as I'm concerned. If it wa a guy you haven't seen in a long time, the story wouldn't turn this way. Btw, I believe in chilvary.
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by malaria(f): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Poster that girl is foolish, next time make friends with reasonable people. You were human enough to pay her t. Fare back home. Shebi na she wan come see u, na u send am message? U get luck na for joint una meet. If say na for your house, who knows she fit ask you for money formaly .
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Maamin(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2014
@ OP, if I was closed to u now..i would have given u a dirty slap angry for buying her chiviter drink

Another thunderous slap for paying her T.P back angry

Another resounding slap for not entering the place angry

And the final slap to bring u back to ur default settings angry

How u go fall hand like that? In this 21st century
As if the insult was not enof she was even calling to repeat the rubbish from her ungrateful lips sad angry
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2014
I'm surprised at d response m seeing here o. Since ha tfare is 4h just to come i'm assuming its quite a distance. D little u could do is appreciate her coming by deciding to cover d cost. Even me wey b girl dey give my fellow girl money 4 tfare sometimes....especially if she came 4rm somewhere far. U guys should grow up and stop being stingy.
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by chukwumanj(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:
I'm surprised at d response...
I'm not sure you read that post well. Read again then you can come back to comment.
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Maamin(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:
I'm surprised at d response m seeing here o. Since ha tfare is 4h just to come i'm assuming its quite a distance. D little u could do is appreciate her coming by deciding to cover d cost. Even me wey b girl dey give my fellow girl money 4 tfare sometimes....especially if she came 4rm somewhere far. U guys should grow up and stop being stingy.

You and the girl have no difference..can u imagine?..like is her God given right angry angry
Re: Guys, Is It Right To Pay The Transport For A Girl That Came To Visit You? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Maamin:

You and the girl have no difference..can u imagine?..like is her God given right angry angry
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right / Nuudity Parade,miss Bumbum Contestants File Out In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.