Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37993 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
pls my lord...i besiege u dont pass judgement this quick....moreover Chibwike or Nobody will be invited as judges...ur record is quite complicated as it seems u are also one of the prime suspects....i rest my case
hey, i am d chief judge here..and i hav hit that thing with my hammer..case closed...next case pls
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2014
ghost1718:
dude check my name and tell me if u can sentence shadow/ghost in,,,,,,,
u dn forget say dem dey arrest dead body..mcheeew..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool confession i forgot to tell u, one mod banned me oo..dis my cutehector4u account, so i now had to reopen d oda one...he banned it again... I was like waht is the problem..we discussed and he lifted d ban...
ok...i will pass this unto the judges as exhibit B
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
ok...i will pass this unto the judges as exhibit B
whch judge kwanu....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hey, i am d chief judge here..and i hav hit that thing with my hammer..case closed...next case pls
how i wish my swirry can now come alived after being healed from his megabite-absentia so he can tell this whole court who pulled the trigger...cos ghost is sooooooo innocent....the barrister is too quick he cud be the one who......the trigger *cries ;( bitterly to provoke the ghost of iceberylin* ;( embarassed
Cutehector4u:
how i wish my swirry can now come alived after being healed from his megabite-absentia so he can tell this whole court who pulled the trigger...cos ghost is sooooooo innocent....the barrister is too quick he cud be the one who......the trigger *cries bitterly to provoke the ghost of iceberylin* ;(
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u dn forget say dem dey arrest dead body..mcheeew..
i laff fall from my private jet i enter hospital still dey laff,,,,,,guy the dead guy who killed him
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
how i wish my swirry can now come alived after being healed from his megabite-absentia so he can tell this whole court who pulled the trigger...cos ghost is sooooooo innocent....the barrister is too quick he cud be the one who......the trigger *cries bitterly to provoke the ghost of iceberylin* ;(
lool i killed him...i shot him in the head.... Since i am d judge, no one can convict me.... Buhahahahha buhahahhaha...laffin wickedly
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
how i wish my swirry can now come alived after being healed from his megabite-absentia so he can tell this whole court who pulled the trigger...cos ghost is sooooooo innocent....the barrister is too quick he cud be the one who......the trigger *cries ;( bitterly to provoke the ghost of iceberylin* ;( embarassed how i wish my swirry can now come alived after being healed from his megabite-absentia so he can tell this whole court who pulled the trigger...cos ghost is sooooooo innocent....the barrister is too quick he cud be the one who......the trigger *cries bitterly to provoke the ghost of iceberylin* ;(
hehe,, so u mean that ghost of iceberylin is operating inside me??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2014
ghost1718:
i laff fall from my private jet i enter hospital still dey laff,,,,,,guy the dead guy who killed him
all fingers pointing at cutehector...remember that barely 1hr after my swirry supposed death...cutehector asked me out for a party and said he wanted the key to our house and iceberylin's Lambogini
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2014
ghost1718:
lol i wish u broke al ur teeth
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool i killed him...i shot him in the head.... Since i am d judge, no one can convict me.... Buhahahahha buhahahhaha...laffin wickedly
*the siren of all the armed forces in Nigeria and Cameroon is heard in the courtyard* *nollywood suspense sound played by Teco Benson rolls for 2mins* and.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
see u,,now let me judge u,,,,,from the power invested in me by iceberylin, i hereby sentence u into life enjoyment no more stress, because u have removed the iron that stop me from taking over my wife
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2014
ghost1718:
see u,,now let me judge u,,,,,from the power invested in me by iceberylin, i hereby sentence u into life enjoyment no more stress, because u have removed the iron that stop me from taking over my wife
loooool..that is why i love nigerian lawyers,..chop i chop judiciary....

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
*the siren of all the armed forces in Nigeria and Cameroon is heard in the courtyard* *nollywood suspense sound played by Teco Benson rolls for 2mins* and.....
lmao...and they alll rush to come and arrest me....then ghost1718 appears as james bond with a helicopter and fires all of dem .....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Guy if you keep on hunting other people's wife, when will you get yours?
grin
By the way, my wife is pretty much old oh, and she ain't on nairaland.. grin
ghost1718:
pls wait,,, ur wife name, le me be blepin her until ur return
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
How do you cheat in a computer based test? sad
Would love to know that...

Cutehector4u:
Goodluck on that bro..nd hey, dnt spy.. Lol
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lmao
The guy stole my condm that's why am having issues with him.. grin grin
Said he wants to learn how to use it..
Confession14:
my lord i am sure one of our neigbours did it....my swirry Iceberylin was fond of having quarrels with this neighbours: cutehector4u, ghost1718, Francizy and even chibwike over an issue my swirry didnt let me know
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
francizy:
Lmao
The guy stole my condm that's why am having issues with him.. grin grin
Said he wants to learn how to use it..
why wud he need it...my lord this neighbour is lying becos my swirry confessed to me 14 times that he was impotent while we were still 14years old
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool..that is why i love nigerian lawyers,..chop i chop judiciary....
is in our BLOOD since 1759
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
francizy:
Guy if you keep on hunting other people's wife, when will you get yours?
grin
By the way, my wife is pretty much old oh, and she ain't on nairaland.. grin
guy mee?? How can i do such, she is mine and mine for,,,,, ,ever
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
why wud he need it...my lord this neighbour is lying becos my swirry confessed to me 14 times that he was impotent while we were still 14years old
during year 1718 when ghost was 80years old
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lmao!
Impotent niccur!
Y'all should pay me lemme give u Belle cuz my own can give quadruplets..
Confession14:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Go get yours jor..
And stop asking me for mine..
My own too old for you.. tongue

ghost1718:
guy mee?? How can i do such, she is mine and mine for,,,,, ,ever
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Rest ooo...

I no wan marry any warri Babe joor... grin
who be warri babeundecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Confession14:
ordered by Ggrin...pastor this wedding has an objection....iceberylin is still married to Ggrin......*season 2 has begun*
god forbid BAD thingangryangrylipsrsealed

grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Ggrin on my mind ooo grin
undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
adepiero:
my shout out goes to supporters of #TeamTosyne2much for the love and support.

I Adeola Piero a.k.a adepiero wish you a blissful night rest ❤

BTW, ggrin am sorry but the vn still isnt uploading sad can we improvise via whatsapp?
I'll pm ma number to u
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol..she's cute..ah mean way too cute... wink

Buh ggrin don pest my life for Nl... grin
Just returning the favour..
cheesy
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Una no try ooo...

Of all girls na ggrin uma wish a nigga sad
Warri babe
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I talk am! their love no get part two cheesy
e get part 20 o grin
Whr u put seun,andyblaze,nickz,adepiero,kingtom etc grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ggrin(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:
Ggrin
Pinkobsesion
Annypie
claireshan
Xsenga
Deschandel

kiss kiss kiss kiss
yucklipsrsealed
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by nickz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
ggrin:
e get part 20 o grin
Whr u put seun,andyblaze, nickz ,adepiero,kingtom etc grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0BSXjB9wI

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos) / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.