Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (51559 Views)

If A Governorship Aspirant Dies Before Election Result Is Declare . / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Plateau Gov Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2014
They say politics is the easiest way to acquire money and yet the easiest way to die, 75 shocked is a life well spent these days tho.Rip
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by AceOfDiamonds(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2014
Sir should have left politics cos of his age...probably natural causes undecided

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Joshuadon: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2014
sad sad angry angry RIP....
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by whitedove(m): 12:56am On Nov 16, 2014
R I P
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Genea(f): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2014
The game has just begun
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by bayocanny: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2014
crystalflakes:
They say politics is the easiest way to acquire money and yet the easiest way to die. Rip

Are u not suppose to be with your hubby in bed
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by chidijp1(m): 1:02am On Nov 16, 2014
So @75 he wants to become a governor. Him no try at all. Plateau state needs a young charismatic governor and not all this old cargos springing up.
May his soul rest in peace.

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by bayocanny: 1:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Genea:
The game has just begun

U never sleep? U dis gurl sha
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by pxjosh(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2014
pussyeater:

I nor buy again, u don put something there!
cheesy tongue
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 16, 2014
bayocanny:

Are u not suppose to be with your hubby in bed
and who says am married Like u know me undecided
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by bebe2(f): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2014
75yrs!!

E never reach to die?

Abeg make all these gran papa move along joor.

RIP papah.

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by lolaakande: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2014
"God giveth and He taketh we will all go back to Him one day"quote author=wallex1983 post=28054290]PDP GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT DIES IN HIS SLEEP

A governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP in Plateau State, Senator Cosmas Niagwan, is dead.

Niagwan died in his sleep in Lagos, TheStreamNG gathered from Punch.

News of the ex-lawmaker’s death, who was 75, filtered into Jos in the early hours of Thursday.

Niagwan, who represented Plateau South senatorial zone in the 5th Assembly, was said to have travelled to Lagos from his Jos home to transact some business when he met his untimely death.

He had indicated interest to vie for the governorship of Plateau State, but had not obtained the nomination form before he passed on.

His former legislative aide, Mr. Gabriel Nkup, who confirmed his death, said Niagwan died in his house in Lagos on Wednesday night.

He said, “I spoke with his wife and she said that he did not show any sign of sickness, but went to bed and failed to wake up.

“I spoke with him last Friday and he told me he was in house in Jos and I told him I would be coming to see him before he travelled to Lagos.”

Niagwan, a marine captain, liquidated the former Nigerian National Shipping Line, and was former chairman of the Nigerian Maritime Academy, Oron, in Akwa Ibom State.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/pdp-governorship-aspirant-dies-in-his-sleep/[/quote]
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by fynnDeinte: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2014
@75 watin he wan still govern....how many years he spend for senate the money he chop no reach am.......abi he been dey plan to die on seat......e think say na record dem dey break to die on seat..... Anyhow sha WHAT TO DO. #story for the gods

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by gbodimowo(m): 1:20am On Nov 16, 2014
[/color]The supporters of APC are watching

[color=#990000]The supporters of APC are watching

The supporters of APC are watching

Who van decode what's meant herw
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by nijanigga: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2014
I like gov al makura dancing shoki.fun instead of political assassination,or untimely death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1jfVTIutNU
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by chidimmaaa(f): 1:59am On Nov 16, 2014
RIP to him. Ojuju ndi pdp. They know wah apend to him. No. One shld even complained about his age because ebonyi state governor is 81 and he wants to go for senate. I no know weda he wan just die for national assembly.

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by icemann(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2014
mrfrosh:
@ age 75 he still wants to be a governor...Funny...

Don't mind them they want to rule forever. But how old is Buhari self?
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2014
MadCow1:

You sef go fall oneday

You nko? One day u mah go fall !!!
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by donttouch: 3:08am On Nov 16, 2014
APC don clear dat 1 commot for road.
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by lambaprince: 3:09am On Nov 16, 2014
At 75 anything you die off is a natural death...
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 16, 2014
dkronicle:
Last time, pdp man for gov died frm the hands of unwanted guest, now invisible juju has visited there nigga again. Nxt time own is goin to be suicide then.

when a 75 year old man dies in his sleep, it is safe to say that is natural cause

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by canalily(m): 3:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Freshtomato:
Na wao! shocked

Rip
shocked...oh! so sad angry angry undecided buh do you think his people will use freshtomato Jos to cook for his burial or Tin tomato? grin grin grin ! ! embarassed ?
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by canalily(m): 3:19am On Nov 16, 2014
chidimmaaa:
RIP to him. Ojuju ndi pdp. They know wah apend to him. No. One shld even complained about his age because ebonyi state governor is 81 and he wants to go for senate. I no know weda he wan just die for national assembly.
wink how far? Wir are u 4rm undecided ?

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by tuffgongjo(m): 3:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Ehya dem don get d man.
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by RedBororo(m): 3:24am On Nov 16, 2014
the man is old enough to die, RIP

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by greall1: 4:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Rip
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by lonelydora: 4:02am On Nov 16, 2014
RIP to the dead.

75 years of age? Na only old people go dey rule Plateau state?.

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Dem Don Jazz The Nigga ••
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by RebelLeader15(m): 4:15am On Nov 16, 2014
icemann:

Don't mind them they want to rule forever. But how old is Buhari self?
GMB na grandpa now, na lagos oloshos kill that man

Anyway, Mazi RIP
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by daryoor(m): 4:18am On Nov 16, 2014
like chris roc said about McCain: anything that kills you after 70, you died of old age. even if you get hit by a bus, you died of old age cause if you were young you would avoid been hit.

so, this governor was too old and weak to wake up.

Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Horllamideh(m): 4:35am On Nov 16, 2014
brooklyn49:
I tells u grin
Jesu kristi omo Olorun oo,i saws diz too....
Re: This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by alotofgrace(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2014
75 yrs aspirant

what are the Youths doing?

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo