Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Masses Are Silly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Masses Are Silly (1415 Views)

We The Masses Are The One Paying For The MTN Fine / The Masses Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria! / Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 3:59am On Nov 16, 2014
Period: Election Time

Contestants: Chief Chinedu
Alhaji Ajibola

Chief Chinedu Profile:

Religion: Christain
Tribe: Obvious
Reason for contesting: Rob the nation till he drops

Alhaji Ajibola Profile:

Religion: Muslim
Tribe: Obvious
Reason for contesting: Aloota forever

Reaction from the masses:

Christains: They want to Islamize this country, We must all vote Chief Chinedu,He is chosen by God to lead this country,bla bla bla

Muslims: Muslims should vote for muslims,Allahu Akbar we are the majority in this country so insha Allah Alhaji would be president,bla bla bla

End result of both scenarios: Treasury looted with reckless abandon

Guys lets face it,the masses are stupid,so the ruiling class are having a field day converting public resources to personal use. In a country were we have people living in extreme poverty,people starving yet some group of humans are so bold to embezzle the funds that are meant for this impoverished citizens.

The real tragedy in the whole scenario is not the thieving Chief’s and Alhaji’s,the tragedy is the masses who sing praises of the thieves while wearing rags,its like saying ‘thank you’ to armed robbers after you have been robbed.

I still find it amusing that in 2014 a modern man would cast his vote based on nothing other than the religion or tribe of a contestant,the reason the elites are the elites is becaise they reason rationally and the masses reason emotionally. Rational thinking beats emotional thinking any day so the elites always win.

The Christain politician turns a blind eye when he sees the Muslim
politician stealing today even when he has the power to prosecute him because he knows tommorow he might lose his grip on power and the Muslim politician would return the favour. While all this are going on behind the scenes the agbada wearing ‘sharpguys’ keep the stupid masses busy with stupid bullsh*t like tribal and religious differences while they plunder in unity.

Guys lets face it we dont even have Christain or Muslim politicians in this country. The Bible and Quran both speak against lying and stealing which is the watchword and song of our ‘Christain’ and ‘Muslim’ politicians.

If you claim to be a vegetarian and you eat meat,you mock yourself,If you claim to be a Christain or Muslim and yet do exactly what your religion preaches against,apart from yourself and the stupid ones among the citizenry,who else are you fooling?
The only sad fact is the votes of stupid people count too,so they can win an election for any Chief or Alhaji who offers them bags of rice,salt or 500 naira.Till next time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Masses Are Silly by lonelydora: 4:07am On Nov 16, 2014
That is because we are NIGERIANS.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 16, 2014
[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonous medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation/Think Tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976 and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Marsburg virus. The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He wants our total destruction (by stealth) all because we are sitting on the natural resources he wants.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that they do whatever they are told to do.
Case in point the fake Ebola crisis that played out for some weeks in Nigeria. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being inflicted on us.

White imperialist nations has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not
centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians, The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting by first getting ourselves enlightened. We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to be every man for himself.

[size=18pt]Looming Crisis in Nigeria that has been engineered by imperialist nations to occur in Nigeria[/size]

We in Nigeria have been set up experience wicked, punishing hardship, unrest and killings by agents of the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.

The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as already started to set the country on fire.

It is rumoured that the imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried out in Africa.

By fomenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the imperialist America may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace, but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for themselves to steal our natural resources.

Fellow Nigerians because of this imminent violence that is about to explode, I suggest that you start making plans for the protection and if necessary for the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages.

Prices of everything is going to double. Oil prices is in free fall all has been calculated and designed by America ( who has power to control oil prices and Nigeria's inflation rate) to add hunger to fuel the fire .

[size=18pt]What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Family[/size]

As mentioned earlier: Start making immediate security plans to protect and or evacuate your family to known safe areas in the event of outbreak of murderous violence.

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white nations
Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines.

Do not take up any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, Reject their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your health, save money on condoms and we should make our own or abstain from unsafe sexual practices such as casual penetrative sex including penetrative sex with sex workers and anal sex .

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes, chewing gum, using deodorant or toothpaste and other toiletries from imperialist nations.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted.

Be very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
Consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries from other sources.

Lets all utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from trustworthy countries.

The best way for us to fight this war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used to depopulate us.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and like every positive post.

Start this thread on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc. Also go into my profile and follow me.

God bless and stay healthy and safe.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by mikolo80: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2014
lonelydora:
That is because we are NIGERIANS.
no its because we are human. Google clientelism. Its the same all over the world.what we need is competition between parties and candidates to raise the demand for votes and hence the price. Jobs Instead of #500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Masses Are Silly by Afroconnect: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2014
True,some people are satisfied with the crumbs they are getting from small time corruption in their offices and drops that trickles down from their political affilliates-they are prepared to trade a better Nation for this,where you don't have to be a hypocrite to make it,where your kids can enjoy the beauty of Jos without being scared of being bombed away,where we can enjoy the sights and cultures of Benin, Bauchi and more without watching our backs.

In Nigeria today most of us say we want to go to heaven,but we know we are not living a life that will take us there- with the greed and hypocrisy we live with.

Sometimes I think its due to the poverty and ignorance most Nigerians are born in, that makes them think money is a god,instead using money to create a better society- we allow the love for money destroy our society and threaten our collective peace.

At the end of the day the politicians cart away billions,run to live in france or dominican islands and the pooor burn or go live as a refugee in a foreign land.

Either you or your children will suffer the wrong decisions you take.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Youre spot on @Afroconnect
Re: The Masses Are Silly by akoaki(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigerians have not suffered enough. Let the suffering continue. At the ripe time nobody will teach them to do the needful. Am just sorry for the youths and children of that country.

1 Like

Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
akoaki:
Nigerians have not suffered enough. Let the suffering continue. At the ripe time nobody will teach them to do the needful. Am just sorry for the youths and children of that country.

Personally i think 1000 years of hardship wouldnt change anything,political education is non existent in Nigeria,sometimes you see people do things in this country and you just wonder if they think at all. For example our social engineering as Nigerians is so terrible that if a soldier beats up a civilian you would see people justifying the soldiers action like wearing a khaki makes a man God. Tell me how these group of people would be able to confront a soldier in an anti corruption protest. The only reason most people in this country would protest for anything is for religious or tribal reasons.
Adolf Hitler once said the masses are too feminine and stu.pid ,he realised rational thinking doesnt appeal to the common man ,get in touch with their emotions,bam! They do what you want.500 naira can keep the average Nigerian under servitude for 500 years,as long as he can keep eating garri and watching Manchester united play every weekend he doesnt care ,he would leave the cabal that robbed and is still robbing him in Gods hands.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by iamdhebuck(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
fedupnigerian:

Personally i think 1000 years of hardship wouldnt change anything,political education is non existent in Nigeria,sometimes you see people do things in this country and you just wonder if they think at all. For example our social engineering as Nigerians is so terrible that if a soldier beats up a civilian you would see people justifying the soldiers action like wearing a khaki makes a man God. Tell me how these group of people would be able to confront a soldier in an anti corruption protest. The only reason most people in this country would protest for anything is for religious or tribal reasons.
Adolf Hitler once said the masses are too feminine and stu.pid ,he realised rational thinking doesnt appeal to the common man ,get in touch with their emotions,bam! They do what you want.500 naira can keep the average Nigerian under servitude for 500 years,as long as he can keep eating garri and watching Manchester united play every weekend he doesnt care ,he would leave the cabal that robbed and is still robbing him in Gods hands.

I love the garri drinking and watching Manchester united part ,look around you today and see people who should be putting pressure on the government screaming Rooney,Mata all around. It would have been less annoying if these clubs had any effect on our countries betterment. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
iamdhebuck:

I love the garri drinking and watching Manchester united part ,look around you today and see people who should be putting pressure on the government screaming Rooney,Mata all around. It would have been less annoying if these clubs had any effect on our countries betterment. Smh.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by tinkinjow: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Are you silly? I'm not.
OP if you look beside you you ll see an auntie, uncle, daddy and/or mummy who is part of the problem. Often times we overlook our love ones and journey kilometres to attack others. And we do this claiming our dears are not those we see as "leaders". I have a friend who was always livid with anger whenever he addresses the issue of corruption in Nigeria. He always lay the blame squarely on politicians and military dictators. My friend never thought of his dad who worked with a paramilitary agency. My friend's father had 3 cars, built 2 houses, owned a filling station and 3 undeveloped plots land. All these my friend's father achieved within 8 years. It never occurred for one day to my friend that his dad was corrupt until one day out of annoyance I asked my friend how it wad possible for his dad to sponsor, at a time, all four of his siblings in the university with his salary. My friend did not talk with me for 2 months. My friend recently returned from a postgraduate course abroad. Guess were all the money is coming from?

Oh yes Nigeria needs justice! But not the justice that starts today.
We demand justice that go far back to history. Will all those who have prospered and made their families and acquaintances prosper return everything they've stolen? Will they undo the personal development gains that is as a result of their preying on our commonwealth and have help place them edges above us on merit?

OP please answer honestly, have you benefitted either way? If so, what amends have you made?
Have you confronted those closest to you before embarking on a long journey to confront those far away?

This doesn't sound good, right? I'm sorry you might not be one, but I have seen a lot of children of criminals publicly denouncing others simply because maybe we don't know whose children they.
I once met a renowned (so I thought) Nigerian who writes great articles on the ills of Nigeria. But the same man uses his connections to purchase job positions in Mobil for 3 of his kids.

Sinc the kind of justice I demand is not likely, then Nigeria must restructure to actualise its promise.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
tinkinjow:
Are you silly? I'm not.
OP if you look beside you you ll see an auntie, uncle, daddy and/or mummy who is part of the problem. Often times we overlook our love ones and journey kilometres to attack others. And we do this claiming our dears are not those we see as "leaders". I have a friend who was always livid with anger whenever he addresses the issue of corruption in Nigeria. He always lay the blame squarely on politicians and military dictators. My friend never thought of his dad who worked with a paramilitary agency. My friend's father had 3 cars, built 2 houses, owned a filling station and 3 undeveloped plots land. All these my friend's father achieved within 8 years. It never occurred for one day to my friend that his dad was corrupt until one day out of annoyance I asked my friend how it wad possible for his dad to sponsor, at a time, all four of his siblings in the university with his salary. My friend did not talk with me for 2 months. My friend recently returned from a postgraduate course abroad. Guess were all the money is coming from?

We demand justice that go far back to history. Will all those who have prospered and made their families and acquaintances prosper return everything they've stolen? Will they undo the personal development gains that is as a result of their preying on our commonwealth and have help place them edges above us on merit?

OP please answer honestly, have you benefitted either way? If so, what amends have you made?
Have you confronted those closest to you before embarking on a long journey to confront those far away?

This doesn't sound good, right? I'm sorry you might not be one, but I have seen a lot of children of criminals publicly denouncing others simply because maybe we don't know whose children they.
I once met a renowned (so I thought) Nigerian who writes great articles on the ills of Nigeria. But the same man uses his connections to purchase job positions in Mobil for 3 of his kids.

Sinc the kind of justice I demand is not likely, then Nigeria must restructure to actualise its promise.

I am not silly either,enjoyed reading your comment now my reply:
I myself am a victim of the corruption prevalent in Nigeria,My dad used to work at one of the government cooperations that was privatised at the end of the OBJ regime,he didnt have up to 5 years left in government service,everyone was laid off,Imagine riding a Peugoet 504 as at 1998, that was the same kind of cars you would see in a governors convoy back then,then suddenly youre laid off in the middle of the construction of your home...when you earn 200 thousand plus in the early 2000's ,youre RICH! Until it drops to 0 naira coming in...it was a hard time for us,the salaries weren't even regular before then...to cut a long story short we suffer small,my papa no fit still government money,believe it or not,we attend one of these Nigerian holyness,no earring,or weavon churches,amd he was a minister there...we are back on solid ground now though.

About if i challenge corruption in my environment, i was in SS3 during one of the senatorial elections,some years ago,amd our principal was a friend to one of the aspirants,he ordered all ss2 and 3 students to vote for this friend of his,i hid myself and didnt participate,later discovered they were given 500 naira each,well during our evening prep(boarding school) that day we had a little loud debate,i argued against like 20 other boys about how they were selling their future,regardless if i won or lost,if i see corrupt practices going on around me i speak if i am able,i could speak against corruption with my mates but not the principal! There was also a time this same principal used we students to boost the population of the small town were our school was located,most students were counted twice,thrice,with the collaboration of the census officers and the principal, i also hid myself,if i cant talk,i wont participate either.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by iamdhebuck(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
tinkinjow:
Are you silly? I'm not.

You are silly, you just dont know it yet.
Why do some of you pick offence when someone write an article about the populace being stupid? Its either the article strikes a chord or you're part of those benefitting from the rot in the system.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by madtmoney: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamdhebuck:

You are silly, you just dont know it yet.
Why do some of you pick offence when someone write an article about the populace being stupid? Its either the article strikes a chord or you're part of those benefitting from the rot in the system.

Bro calm down
Re: The Masses Are Silly by Smooyis(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yes you are right. Majority of Nigerians are very silly particularly as it can be seen on nairaland forum. This is the cause of our predicaments. The earlier we come out of our stupidity the better for us all.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2014
Smooyis:
Yes you are right. Majority of Nigerians are very silly particularly as it can be seen on nairaland forum. This is the cause of our predicaments. The earlier we come out of our stupidity the better for us all.

Well, They get offended when you say a large percentage of the populace are silly, as in the case of tinkinjow above. How can people who refuse to acknowledge their problem librate themselves from it.

I do hope The President removes the oil subsidy and provoke a reaction from the people, we can start from there.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by donmalcolm21(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
I love your write up but I don't buy the idea of me being silly. Is it possible for a christian to rule Saudi Arabia or a Catholic not even Muslim to rule England.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I love your write up but I don't buy the idea of me being silly. Is it possible for a christian to rule Saudi Arabia or a Catholic not even Muslim to rule England.

Nigeria is not Saudi Arabia or England.

Saudi Arabia is 99.9 percent muslim,its not logical for a christain ruler to emerge. About England most of the muslims there are either immigrants or children of immigrants.
Nigeria is roughly divided between Islam and Christainity so whichever religion a politician is from we cant say he is from a minority religion. I hope you get my point.

The key issue am really trying to point out is that can we even describe oir politicians as christains or muslims? With all the atrocities they commit daily, its my opinion that they dont care much about religion,they only play on peoples emotions with the religious card to get votes.

If you dont obey Jesus instruction,youre not a christain, same for Mohammed and Islam.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by Olaolufred(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
fedupnigerian:

Nigeria is not Saudi Arabia or England.

Saudi Arabia is 99.9 percent muslim,its not logical for a christain ruler to emerge. About England most of the muslims there are either immigrants or children of immigrants.
Nigeria is roughly divided between Islam and Christainity so whichever religion a politician is from we cant say he is from a minority religion. I hope you get my point.

The key issue am really trying to point out is that can we even describe oir politicians as christains or muslims? With all the atrocities they commit daily, its my opinion that they dont care much about religion,they only play on peoples emotions with the religious card to get votes.

If you dont obey Jesus instruction,youre not a christain, same for Mohammed and Islam.

[size=14pt] SOME PEOPLE HAVE EXTREMELY SMALL MIND. JUST TRY YOUR BEST. BUT YOUR BEST MAY BE FAR FROM MAKING THEIR SMALL MIND GROW BIGGER.[/size]
Re: The Masses Are Silly by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ OP I am absolutely in agreement with you. Nigerians are blind and need to wake up. I will never support anybody based on tribe or tribalism
Re: The Masses Are Silly by lonelydora: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
That is why we are called Nigerians.
Re: The Masses Are Silly by fedupnigerian: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2014
lonelydora:
That is why we are called Nigerians.

Lol, dont say that.....There are smart Nigerians too, even though they are in the minority, we just have the not so smart ones in the majority.

In a demoracy majority always wins.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Endorses Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / GEJ Cant Remember Actual Year Murtala Mohammed Was Killed As He Posted 13/01/86 / My Experience At The Local Government Where I Went To Collect My PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.