Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! (1457 Views)

I Don't Understand This Feeling / I Don't Understand Myself Anylonger. / Sisters-In-Law: Why Do They Change So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by bee444: 4:49am On Nov 16, 2014
I've been thinking, I've been thinking... why so many people change within a tiny space of time? It saddened my heart to have experienced this first hand... coupled with the experience of others too.

The cynics would say maybe your attitude accounts for the sudden change of behaviour of the other party.But in most cases, it doesn't happen that way. People change because they want to and not because of the attitude of the person involved.

Apparently, space and jealousy tends to play a major role in this. Every one needs place, and once that place is being replaced with your constant presence, irritation sets in and the visitors integrity gets questioned. It doesn't matter if you're a nice person, help out with house chores or contribute to living expenses, your host would automatically want you out of their home within two weeks.

The nicest person you know today would without doubt remain the nicest person until you invade their privacy or come close to them. Dirty laundry become visible and secret let out. Although you are still a person of integrity and God-fearing, you're now a constant threat to the existence of such 'nice person'.

Don't get me wrong, there are some who would want to take advantage of their host or benefactor for the kind gestor, those are the ones that 'deserve' to be discontinued.

Sometimes, without the fault of our own, our loved ones change too. Are human full with short memories?

You may have one or two to add to this, pls feel free and let us know why people change so fast.

God never change!
Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by grinface98(m): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2014
True talk
Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by DesChyko: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2014
The attitude of others make people change. It all boils down to the people around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2014
coming Closer a lot of peeps are not what they pretend to be.
Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by adebayo201: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2014
change is constant.
Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
People don't change they unfold with time you begin to see their true selves can be very scary when you see them becoming something completely different from what they sold you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Urm wen dey start seeing money....

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! by malaria(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Whenever someone says you have changed, believe you me, you have stopped living your life for the person. Besides change is the only constant variable in life. As for muo, my character is who I am, my attitude depends on people's actions. I react to actions.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

His Ex-wife And His Friends / Good Father Without Being A Good Husband, How Possible? / Torrei Hart Wishes Ex-husband Kevin Hart & Eniko A Happy Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.