Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

May God Bless My Elder Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May God Bless My Elder Brother (6975 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / Ladies! Shey Na Wetin U Na Dey Pass Through Be This? God Bless My Mother Ooooo / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Bless My Elder Brother by Michelle55: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2014
congrats to u all dat av siblings And elder brothers... i really dont knw how it feels to av elder ones or siblings cos i am all alone. sumtyms it hurts but i am used to it now. dia r tyms i wish to talk to sumone dear to ma hrt but i av no one.. it sucks to be d only child. ma parents r wonderful yet i am not fulfilled sumhow..... How i wish i av a broda or sister. hmmmm..if wishes wia horses..

1 Like

Re: May God Bless My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2014
I hope you can come back and say this same thing when he falls in love and gets married. tongue

God bless your brother grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May God Bless My Elder Brother by teeghurl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Joavid:
I hope you can come back and say this same thing when he falls in love and gets married. tongue

God bless your brother grin
Hmmm, i pray God gives him a GOOD WIFE
Re: May God Bless My Elder Brother by komek(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2015
SUV:
My hubby's elder brothers r so selfish and only cares about their own immediate family. When my hubby was down financially one of them that's a bank manager refused to assist him wit small loan and even warned his colleague (who my hubby aprroached) not to give my hubby cos my hubby maynot be able to pay him bk on time that he shld not tk that risk. His colleague told my hubby n my hubby wept bitterly.

That's even d least of it. The eldest brother is stinkinly rich but they don't even ask us whether we hv food to eat or if d children r ok. Thank God I hv a good job that catered for us throughout those tough times. My hubby is getting bk on his feet again. The sisters r d worst inlaws ever. They only criticise whatever I do or say.

Everything boils down to parents shaa. But me I hv never placed any hope on anyone. And am so happy God has bn sustaining us.

On my side, we hv only one brother and we pamper d wife and spoil her silly. My bros love us too.

Just shut ur mouth. U r the type that goes into the husband's house with the stup..id mindset that ur inlaws are bad. When ur husband had, who did he give? Abi ur husband go create problem for himself and you expect other brothers to help carry a deliberate created problems? U no see as u talk, ur inlaws r bad but ur only brother is good. Selfish human being. I just hate to see pple like u on NL. Who knows maybe ur husband pple know ur type of person and they warn him not to marry u. Now that there is a problem, u expect them to come rescue you. Story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months / I Lost My Wife To Politicians / When Does A Woman Become A Liability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.