Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) (37840 Views)

Newest Couple In Town (pics) / Help Wish A Nairaland Happy Birthday / Meet The Latest couple In Town...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2014
poiZon:

op hw much u spend to do d entire marriage things?
its mini , I think like 5 to 6 hundred k' still counting , u no I have to move my relative to delta for the traditional cool
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2014
nich:

grin na very good advice. We go use prayer support am too.

Congrats to Brav0O! Meanwhile, no be honeymoon u suppose dey? Oya drop dat phone & go continue adventure with wifey!
ehen grin grin commenting live from our honeymoon bed na grin meanwhile we are planing the proper honeymoon tomorrow to next weekend
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Gbawe: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulation OP. Wishing you a happy and wonderful married life. You guys appear the perfect complement to each other. God bless and strengthen your union.

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Gbawe: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
Congratulations my dear friend. Sorry I couldn't stay till the end of the wedding reception. You looked lovely and charming yesterday and your wife very pretty. cheesy

Happy Married Life. smiley cool

Obinoscopy
Mukina2

Front page o!

This Berem lady is a fantastic advert of what a Nigerian should be. She is real, a friend and supporter to all plus a detribalised person who genuinely loves all others , wherever they are from, and is happy to live and let live. My dear sister, keep being yourself. You will be rewarded by God and man for your obvious goodness of heart and character.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Gbawe:
Congratulation OP. Wishing you a happy and wonderful married life. You guys appear the perfect complement to each other. God bless and strengthen your union.
thank you very much
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Gbawe:

This Berem lady is a fantastic advert of what a Nigerian should be. She is real, a friend and supporter to all plus a detribalised person who genuinely loves all others , wherever they are from, and is happy to live and let live. My dear sister, keep being yourself. You will be rewarded by God and man for your obvious goodness of heart and character.
Thank you Sir. The Op is a very good nairaland friend and I couldn't miss his wedding for anything. I am honoured to be the only nairalander he invited for his wedding. cool smiley

I appreciate Sir. smiley
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by aduku1(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Law school applicant, join us at this forum as we create a
forum for ourselves, meet other law students there and do well
to share dis with other law student you know. http://
www.nairaland.com/1855230/law-school-barii-
october-2014#28060012
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by vokalguy(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
Hello fellow nairalanders, it was awesome yesterday as I tie the knot with my beloved wife in the presence of God Almighty. We started dating few years ago, she's my best friend ever since we meet regardless of us not from same tribe she's from Delta State Agbor Nta while me's from Ogun Abeokuta ,Funny enough we both never taught is going to be sweet and smooth at first but to God be the Glory!

Dis post is just 2 share d event in dis forum. Happy viewing

Once again @berem thanks for your presence

Cc: Seun
Supermod
maclatunji
Ikenna351
Ngwakwe
OAM4J
Afam4eva

*Front page please*

God bless one nigeria!
God bless nairaland!

Congratulations, wish you a happy married life blessed with lots of children
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by bayonet55: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Study In china this winter
No exam, no toefl, no sat just your ssce
Contact Manuel:+8615241806308
Email:benbay95@gmail.com
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by 24in7: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulation OP. Wishing you a happy and wonderful married life. You guys appear the perfect complement to each other. God bless and strengthen your union
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by mkoabiola: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2014
My fear 4 Intertribal is still high
Dffrnt culture,dffrnt language n differnt food.
God help me
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2014
That second photograph speaks volume,no be for my mouth dem go hear say this guy go like doggie style. grin

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by okirewaju(f): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Congrats, pretty wife!!!
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Y u no con snap berem with her extra large forehead angry joking# congrats bro! Send my regards to our wife.

sidon there dey yap,you no go come make we go do our own and invite everbody for nairaland except seun and the mod that banned me yesterday
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2014
Happy married life,congrats
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by knightsTempler: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Egbon congrats!

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
why is every one saying *pls don't beat your wife oO* e ma gba mi ke cheesy
because we knows you,you be mike tyson grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
Is wifey a nairalander? shocked
no she is a facebooker
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Arch1: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations. HML
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by hikmojj(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
congrat man.... I knw on my wedding day, seun will put me on front page grin grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Arch1: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
That second photograph speaks volume,no be for my mouth dem go hear say this guy go like doggie style. grin
badt girl
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
congrats bro,ibeji l'odun to nbo
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
She looks older than the dude...

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by KhrizzKK: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
congrats
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2014
More.... smiley

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Arch1:
badt girl
I know say your eyes no go miss dat kind gospel,baaaaaaaaaaaad boy tongue
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by divaoflife: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Congrats bro.A beautiful wife you have there.God bless your union.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Arch1: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I know say your eyes no go miss dat kind gospel,baaaaaaaaaaaad boy tongue
And my eyes no even miss the pics for your DP. Is that e/rect n1pple really yours? I know you have a big mammary gland shockedshockedcheesy
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2014
coolsix:
chisos!na you dem pastor talk about yesterday,home scatterer. You wan make the guy change him mind say him no dey do again as you been talk say na him mama age him go marry?my hand no dey o.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Fourcade(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2014
coolsix:

How that one take concern you?

Best friends for years leading to marriage.I wish you guys a happy married life. smiley
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2014
Arch1:
And my eyes no even miss the pics for your DP. Is that e/rect n1pple really yours? I know you have a big mammary gland shockedshockedcheesy
ashawo. Comot for here.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by lertee(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia / Oyinbo Guys Dance At Nigerian Wedding & Stole The Show (Video)