Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) (37818 Views)

Newest Couple In Town (pics) / Help Wish A Nairaland Happy Birthday / Meet The Latest couple In Town...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2014
acidtalk:

A used to misjudge this lady some few years back. But after studying her political and social comments, I reliazed she is such a factual, nonbias, and good at heart.

Longest time bro! Thanks for the compliments.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
kai dis guy,you no go keep quiet abi her rival send you ni? See the husband don change him mood and refused to talk to his new wife,see wetin your comment don cause now. Say sorry to the guy jo.

Well, if he is offended then i am sorry. But the fact remains.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmm..Nice! Success all d way
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by amakufrancis(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
Hello fellow nairalanders, it was awesome yesterday as I tie the knot with my beloved wife in the presence of God Almighty. We started dating few years ago, she's my best friend ever since we meet regardless of us not from same tribe she's from Delta State Agbor Nta while me's from Ogun Abeokuta ,Funny enough we both never taught is going to be sweet and smooth at first but to God be the Glory!

Dis post is just 2 share d event in dis forum. Happy viewing

Once again @berem thanks for your presence

Cc: Seun
Supermod
maclatunji
Ikenna351
Ngwakwe
OAM4J
Afam4eva

*Front page please*

God bless one nigeria!
God bless nairaland!
Bro ya wife share same villa with me, agbor nta, in edumuh orie......

Happy married life bro......
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by dasparrow: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2014
@Post

Congratulations to the couple. Wishing you a very happy married life. OP, your wife looks like someone with a good heart. God bless her. Congrats again.

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by amakufrancis(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
Our traditional marriage in Agbor Nta Delta State
bro u for inform we naw, am in Alihame at now

i for attend both self....... See jareee(jellof rice) when i miss o.... Lol.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by OlowoB(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
More.... smiley

Guy, u did ur wedding at rccg Maryland zonal head quarters. I can't remember the parish. That was my former pastor before he was moved away. Pastor Bola Owati.

Congtats bro.

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by pinkshell(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hun?
Where wld u see a hall of 30k?
Abi na inside bush u wan do ur wedding?
Even churches collect money for using dia auditorium.
Na wa for NL guys ooo.

ReLaTE:
If you just want a moderate wedding,let's say a hall of 30k..500k wl cover for you.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
coolsix:

Well, if he is offended then i am sorry. But the fact remains.
remains what?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
amakufrancis:
Bro ya wife share same villa with me, agbor nta, in edumuh orie......

Happy married life bro......
she confirm the place , she said that's her village gangan , u no her ? cheesy
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by oduxology: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations bro...always makes her happy and love her more and more...I pray all the goodies and materials u needed to wife her from now till forever, will be released to you from heaven IJN...enjoy ur new life and make sure you always gives her the sikisiki esp early momo grin

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by amakufrancis(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
OlowoB:

Guy, u did ur wedding at rccg Maryland zonal head quarters. I can't remember the parish. That was my former pastor before he was moved away. Pastor Bola Owati.

Congtats bro.
u base in agbor too?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by lokito: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please permit me to ask

Is BRAV0O married to Phillycute?
Or is Phillycute another moniker for BRAV0O?

In other news, congrats OP. God bless ur union
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
remains what?

Remains that she is older than him or maybe its just her looks
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
Hello fellow nairalanders, it was awesome yesterday as I tie the knot with my beloved wife in the presence of God Almighty. We started dating few years ago, she's my best friend ever since we meet regardless of us not from same tribe she's from Delta State Agbor Nta while me's from Ogun Abeokuta ,Funny enough we both never taught is going to be sweet and smooth at first but to God be the Glory!

Dis post is just 2 share d event in dis forum. Happy viewing

Once again @berem thanks for your presence

Cc: Seun
Supermod
maclatunji
Ikenna351
Ngwakwe
OAM4J
Afam4eva

*Front page please*

God bless one nigeria!
God bless nairaland!
Beautiful Bride, is she also a Nlander? May God bless your union
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]
You spent 500 - 600, 000 on a wedding and you call that Mini??

That's too much. A wedding party should not cost more than. N100,000 ( that's if I spend ooooo ). And if I do not spend ( N15,000 ).[/size]
I spended almost 2 millions on my wedding
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by pinkshell(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bro modulus, u go stingy die.
Y give dem rice sef?
Y not dilute d coke wit plenty water n share it in plastic cups.
Ur wife go try ooo.
Na court wedding go fit u, I hope dis frugality doesn't xtend to taking care of responsibilities oo.

Ymodulus:

You don't need a hall. Just get few people tigether in your living room and then merry the together, drink and eat rice. That's all.

Its wiseness not frugality. Beside frugality is the way
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
sexyseun:
Beautiful Bride, is she also a Nlander? May God bless your union
no she is a dollarlander
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by amakufrancis(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
she confirm the place , she said that's her village gangan , u no her ? cheesy
Lol, i think so o bro o

whc of the family?

Whc church was the marriage held?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
coolsix:

Remains that she is older than him or maybe its just her looks
he is coming to arrest you
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by OlowoB(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
amakufrancis:
u base in agbor too?

No, that wedding was done in Maryland.
I think d op was talking about doing the trad wedding in delta state.
I knw the pastor in dat pic. Infact, the pastor is very close to my family.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
oduxology:
Congratulations bro...always makes her happy and love her more and more...I pray all the goodies and materials u needed to wife her from now till forever, will be released to you from heaven IJN...enjoy ur new life and make sure you always gives her the sikisiki esp early momo grin
thank God you no attend the wedding,your grammar fit kill the couple
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by amakufrancis(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
OlowoB:

No, that wedding was done in Maryland.
I think d op was talking about doing the trad wedding in delta state.
I knw the pastor in dat pic. Infact, the pastor is very close to my family.
ok i see.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by touchmeder: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tribe is no barrier; happy married life. Long life and prosperity with plenty plenty children. Amen
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by fireforfire: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
Pics loading...

u two look alike somhow
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by fireforfire: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
phillycute:
tanks

Are u d bride?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by gstoic: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congratolobia
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by farano(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
armylord:
very useless question... #goatsense
*hiohiohiohiohio* Goan hug boko bomb then grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by ReLaTE(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
pinkshell:
Hun?
Where wld u see a hall of 30k?
Abi na inside bush u wan do ur wedding?
Even churches collect money for using dia auditorium.
Na wa for NL guys ooo.

what are you saying, am speaking from experience and remember that PH and Abuja hall won't be d same wt Ibadan or Enugu. My wedding was done in 500 seat capacity church hall and I paid 30k for it just last year. Stop generalization if you aren't sure of what you are saying.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by stanisbaratheon: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
wow!
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by pinkshell(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Relate cool down for jesus.
This is not a fight ooo.
@ 30k must be @ a discount prob cos u or ur wife na church memb n prob at a remote place in IB, even for ikorodu as far back as 2008 we rented a hall for N50k for a party, and na inside inside ikorodu.
My church in lag rents for nothin less dan 100k for church membs.
So coolu tempa.

ReLaTE:
what are you saying, am speaking from experience and remember that PH and Abuja hall won't be d same wt Ibadan or Enugu. My wedding was done in 500 seat capacity church hall and I paid 30k for it just last year. Stop generalization if you aren't sure of what you are saying.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Odunharry(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
congrats op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.