Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) (38209 Views)

Newest Couple In Town (pics) / Help Wish A Nairaland Happy Birthday / Meet The Latest couple In Town...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Fourcade(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
ehen grin grin commenting live from our honeymoon bed na grin meanwhile we are planing the proper honeymoon tomorrow to next weekend

. . .and after that one, a proper one again grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Fourcade:

How that one take concern you?

Best friends for years leading to marriage.I wish you guys a happy married life. smiley

I am just saying.. lol
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Arch1: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
ashawo. Comot for here.
Mo fe da shocked
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by kwencypresh(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2014
congrts
In nine months time we will com visiting n share d pounded yam n peppe soup wit u
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Fourcade:

. . .and after that one, a proper one again grin
exactly grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
chisos!na you dem pastor talk about yesterday,home scatterer. You wan make the guy change him mind say him no dey do again as you been talk say na him mama age him go marry?my hand no dey o.

Its a fact! I mean no disrespect nor harm, but it is the fact! The man looks so young but she looks so mature and older than he is. My observation though..

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Arch1:
Mo fe da shocked
da now,what stopping you tongue
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by kika23(f): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Dream....

Me (Delta) + him (Yoruba) = perfect grin

BTW.... Happy Married Life smiley
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2014
coolsix:

Its a fact! I mean no disrespect nor harm, but it is the fact! The man looks so young but she looks so mature and older than he is. My observation though..
kai dis guy,you no go keep quiet abi her rival send you ni? See the husband don change him mood and refused to talk to his new wife,see wetin your comment don cause now. Say sorry to the guy jo.

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by ibizgirl(f): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2014
Woah, it's wedding galore for Nairalanders, @BRAV0O may God bless and keep your home and keep the fire of love burning brightly.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Ymodulus: 11:18am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
its mini , I think like 5 to 6 hundred k' still counting , u no I have to move my relative to delta for the traditional cool

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]
You spent 500 - 600, 000 on a wedding and you call that Mini??

That's too much. A wedding party should not cost more than. N100,000 ( that's if I spend ooooo ). And if I do not spend ( N15,000 ).[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by kika23(f): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]

That's too much. A wedding party should not cost more than. N100,000 ( that's if I spend ooooo ). And if I do not spend ( N15,000 ).[/size]

Really?

*raises an eyebrow*
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]

it depends on how many people you are inviting. But you be alaroro sha. 15k if you do not wanna spend? Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]

you better wake up , though is not what you will spend at once but pls delete that spending of 100k for wedding in nigeria oO , 600k self that is not enough + the rest of the family spending nko ? That one is just from my own pocket ... Wedding no beans oO grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2014
HML
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Just20(f): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
u're funny bro cheesy thank you for the advice , she's my best friend so I believe we have being through it all
congrats OP but the wedding is just the beginning, marriage is a different ball game...you've not been through it all yet. You are just starting but the joy is God that has brought you thus far in your relationship will see you through. Your union shall be blessed and blissful in Jesus name. Congrats once more

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by acidtalk: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
Lolz! My dear,I had another anambra wedding to attend at Amuwo Odofin extension. Immediately I left your own reception,na so rain start o! Rain beat me for Ikeja small. On getting to Mile2 via Oshodi,I no see rain again,it was sunny all through. grin grin
All the same,I enjoyed my outing yesterday.

A used to misjudge this lady some few years back. But after studying her political and social comments, I reliazed she is such a factual, nonbias, and good at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Ymodulus: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
it depends on how many people you are inviting. But you be alaroro sha. 15k if you do not wanna spend? Chai!!

Wedding parties should not be big, just go to court sign papers and then go back home invite 9-14 friends and give them Mr Biggs Rice or Food / Drinks .
That's OK. All this unnecessary spendings not worth it.

BRAV0O:
you better wake up , though is not what you will spend at once but pls delete that spending of 100k for wedding in nigeria oO , 600k self that is not enough + the rest of the family spending nko ? That one is just from my own pocket ... Wedding no beans oO grin

Yes its possible. Why will you spend 600k ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2014
Just20:
congrats OP but the wedding is just the beginning, marriage is a different ball game...you've not been through it all yet. You are just starting but the joy is God that has brought you thus far in your relationship will see you through. Your union shall be blessed and blissful in Jesus name. Congrats once more
amen to ur prayers and thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
Congratulations but Where's her wedding ring?
very useless question... #goatsense

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by acidtalk: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]

I used to think this same way before, thereby making me insist on having a small wedding with maximum of 20 guests. But truth is even if na only 10 people show for your wedding, you might end up spending nothing less than N200,000 if you are not extremely frugal.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by ReLaTE(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2014
If you just want a moderate wedding,let's say a hall of 30k..500k wl cover for you.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

Wedding parties should not be big, just go to court sign papers and then go back home invite 9-14 friends and give them Mr Biggs Rice or Food / Drinks .
That's OK. All this unnecessary spendings not worth it.

Yes its possible. Why will you spend 600k ?
I don't understand the angle u're coming from , or do u mean na leg I and my family go take waka go delta from lagos ? And all the required stuff for intro and engagement will be free Many expenses like that grin seriously I find ur comment very funny! grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by kropelgrada(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2014
This is nice..congrats bro.
This marriage thing is getting me all worked up.
But I know my own wedding will be one day and I'll quit playing.

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Ymodulus: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2014
ReLaTE:
If you just want a moderate wedding,let's say a hall of 30k..500k wl cover for you.

You don't need a hall. Just get few people tigether in your living room and then merry the together, drink and eat rice. That's all.

acidtalk:

I used to think this same way before, thereby making me insist on having a small wedding with maximum of 20 guests. But truth is even if na only 10 people show for your wedding, you might end up spending nothing less than N200,000 if you are not extremely frugal.
Its wiseness not frugality. Beside frugality is the way
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Ymodulus: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
I don't understand the angle u're coming from , or do u mean na leg I and my family go take waka go delta from lagos ? And all the required stuff for intro and engagement will be free Many expenses like that grin seriously I find ur comment very funny! grin

No bro.

You try but, you could talk them out of coming so you save money big money
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by MizMyColi(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2014

undecided
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked

That's too much. A wedding party should not cost more than. N100,000 ( that's if I spend ooooo ). And if I do not spend ( N15,000 ).
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by pinkshell(f): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2014
Awwwww!
Dats a very nice tin to say, @ never ever beat ur wife.

Quote author=DonaldGenes post=28056800]Beautiful Wife,handsome and "legsome" Husband...

Op. That's by the way,Please,abeg, mbok, Ejor,abiko never_ never_ever_beat your wife or cheat on her...
(Draw his two ears))))) Do you understand

Once in a while, take her out, buy her things, cook for her, bath her, reason is, at one point in time,those feelings might start to regress but as a man Yøu gotta spice it up from_time_to_time

#MyAdvice_To_you

Ønce again, HAppy Married Life
[/quote]
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by kropelgrada(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

No bro.

You try but, you could talk them out of coming so you save money big money
Quit being dimwit..
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]

Seriously? You will coke and biscuits only bah?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2014
I wish you a happy and successful marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Its My Lord's Birthday - Happy Belated Birthday / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia / These Wedding Pictures Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.