Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) (38206 Views)

Newest Couple In Town (pics) / Help Wish A Nairaland Happy Birthday / Meet The Latest couple In Town...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
lokito:
Please permit me to ask

Is BRAV0O married to Phillycute?
Or is Phillycute another moniker for BRAV0O?

In other news, congrats OP. God bless ur union
BRAV0O - me
Phillycute- my wife
Wedding venue - RCCG maryland (penticost mega parish) like someone said earlier , traditional and intro held in agbor nta, delta state .. Thanks to every one cheesy
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Awww, happy married life.
i'll come and do omugwo for you and your mrs kiss. Wish you a Fruitful, happy and prosperous Marriage.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
More.... smiley
Wetin do ya madam here? U mess inside car ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by lokito: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
BRAV0O - me
Phillycute- my wife
Wedding venue - RCCG maryland (penticost mega parish) like someone said earlier , traditional and intro held in agbor nta, delta state .. Thanks to every one cheesy

Ok I had to dot i's and cross t's to decode
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Odunharry(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]
You spent 500 - 600, 000 on a wedding and you call that Mini??

That's too much. A wedding party should not cost more than. N100,000 ( that's if I spend ooooo ). And if I do not spend ( N15,000 ).[/size]
funy guy
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by udysweet(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Happy married life sir,God bless your home!
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
BRAV0O:
Our traditional marriage in Agbor Nta Delta State
y ur wife come senior u or u want make she dey beat u?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Awww, happy married life.
i'll come and do omugwo for you and your mrs kiss. Wish you a Fruitful, happy and prosperous Marriage.
u don dey find another pikin u go chop abi?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by ignis: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
HML
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by OsoDupe(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Happy married life, may God bless ur home.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BrokenTV: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Oment5:
Berem is the only free lady that attends wedding every saturday.
Now she don dey attend two in onegringrin

Tag: collynzo9 brokentv make una come see the wedding attender. grin
Very big congrat to you Bravo and your wife as you take your relationship to another level. May the good lord bless your union, please take good care of your lollipop, after nine months you Will invite us again on this forum.
Berem could have told me so that I could have accompanied her and chop rice wella.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Movingcoil:
u don dey find another pikin u go chop abi?
Na so them deh chop pikin for una villa. Wow, now i know shocked
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by BRAV0O(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

we were both little nervous in the morning cus the church officials rushing us, maybe that's why I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Clone2020(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
A very simple wedding, with a groom who's so proud of his accomplishment. I just like things like these.

5 Likes

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by technophile(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Long Live the couples!
May you stay together and forever!

What the lord has join together, let no man put asunder.

This is just the beginning of new things in your life, between now and the next 9 months you are still coming here to share with us the testimony of a new house, new cars and above all the testimonies of your triplets in Jesus's name (Amen).

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!!!
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by komek(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
Congratulations my dear friend. Sorry I couldn't stay till the end of the wedding reception. You looked lovely and charming yesterday and your wife very pretty. cheesy

Happy Married Life. smiley cool

Obinoscopy
Mukina2

Front page o!

This Berem is not a good person. So u went to such wedding and u did not tell us. And some of us were at home thinking of where to go yesterday. I am not just happy o.

Congrats to u bro. God bless ur marriage.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by lolaluv1(f): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
coolsix:

Its a fact! I mean no disrespect nor harm, but it is the fact! The man looks so young but she looks so mature and older than he is. My observation though..

And your point is?

I wonder what you hope to gain by raining on someone else' parade. Or maybe you are a disgruntled admirer who is angry she is forever out of your reach

@op
Congrats. Happy married life...
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
This government sef

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by henryutd(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
farano:
Congratulations but Where's her wedding ring?
Very observant....
But you go implicate people.
Now i can understand what people normally say about you and why they fear you here...
*FARANO*
Congrats @ Op.
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by holysaint1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

No bro.

You try but, you could talk them out of coming so you save money big money

no offence intended ooo... ur lev of tinkin could also be commensurate to dat of my 3yr old younger bro... sad
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by machi25(f): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
biggest congrat dear. mine is coming up next year
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by thaoriginator: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
God, na which day I go marry? cry
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Na so them deh chop pikin for una villa. Wow, now i know shocked
do u know my village?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations!!
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
komek:

This Berem is not a good person. So u went to such wedding and u did not tell us. And some of us were at home thinking of where to go yesterday. I am not just happy o.

Congrats to u bro. God bless ur marriage.
Lol! Na me dey do wedding wey I go tell you? See your tomtom mouth. grin grin
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Congrats
You both look good together
Please keep other women far far away,no appearances of evil.
Men sometimes become more desirable to some desperate women after they marry
Stick with this wife forsaking all others
Polygamy or baby mamas will only bring you pain and sorrow in the long run

Remember the joy in your hearts this day
Do whatever you can to make it last the whole union
This woman is coming from a different culture and you are the one she knows
Protect her from any family and friends of yours that will want to make themselves an item in your union.

It is the both of you primarily and then children when you get them
Every other person including your parents ,her parents,your sisters and hers are guests in your home
Do not allow them or any others bring you any sorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by ceaser: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ymodulus:

shocked shocked
[size=15pt]
You spent 500 - 600, 000 on a wedding and you call that Mini??

That's too much. A wedding party should not cost more than. N100,000 ( that's if I spend ooooo ). And if I do not spend ( N15,000 ).[/size]

Shoo! Your wife and family don suffer. 15k to 100k ke?! When one bag of rice alone goes for 11k. Na sand you wan chop for the wedding?
Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Gbawe: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
babyosisi:
Congrats
You both look good together
Please keep other women far far away,no appearances of evil.
Men sometimes become more desirable to some desperate women after they marry
Stick with this wife forsaking all others
Polygamy or baby mamas will only bring you pain and sorrow in the long run

Remember the joy in your hearts this day
Do whatever you can to make it last the whole union
This woman is coming from a different culture and you are the one she knows
Protect her from any family and friends of yours that will want to make themselves an item in your union.

It is the both of you primarily and then children when you get them
Every other person including your parents ,her parents,your sisters and hers are guests in your home
Do not allow them or any others bring you any sorrow

Very wise words here. Really informed opinion about preserving the sanctity of a union between two people from diverse background. Great post.

1 Like

Re: Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Its My Lord's Birthday - Happy Belated Birthday / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia / These Wedding Pictures Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.