Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

"Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President (25122 Views)

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by IYANGBALI: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2014
holatin:

I shake head for you.
so only Muslims Ve bad people ?
christian so pure to the extent it d most followed religion ?
rubbish us we still gonna increase in number, you can do research about most followed religion.
Am a Muslim.
Am not a terrorist
most followed religion?religion,making heaven or whatever is not about numbers/population,so forget that your theory
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by chamboy(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2014
All dis Man wants is Christians Vs Muslims.... which would never happen we are One Nigeria n As One we would kick out BH n Clueless Government
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by ZUBY77(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
The only thing I read up there is that "to defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology"

Pastor Orijiafor, the moment you chose to dine with the corrupt politicians, we counted you as one of them.
Teaching morality should be a sin from you. Beware of losing out in the race to Heaven which you have preached ever since even when you have no idea if it existed or not.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by alexlee50: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
What is wrong what he said? Some of you just dont think but have a mindset about certain and are judgemental towards them.read the story again and tell me ayo oritsejafor said wrong?
pendy79:
When will this man learn to keep his trap shut n continue to feed fat from the fountain of political patronage of PDP and GEJ.

How many fatwas have been given against ISIS in the middleast, how many public broadcast and messages has eminent Islamic jurists given to adherent to the stupid and non scriptural acts of Boko Haram? If the first instruction of Angel Jubril to the the prophet of Islam was IQRA(read) where will BH now say it got its own version of Education being forbidden.

Guess the day SHAME was shared in the heavens, pastor bling bling wasn't at home. He keeps spewing rubbish Everytime he talks. Shiek Jaffar was killed for preaching against their ideology, shiek gunmi escaped a suicide bombing attack, many eminent scholars killed in cold blood all because they countered the sentiment and belief of boko haram.

He should leave serious matters of state security to wise counsels and continue in his gun running or money laundering private jet kabukabu biz.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by hensben(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
no mind the mind the man,him favourite soup na draw soup,dats why him mouth they leak
abi!!!..i am a christian but its clear now that papa is one-sided n talk politically instead of religiously.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by femmy2010(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Wao . . . so touching

Buhari is one of those Islamic Political leaders I am convinced Boko Haram will listen to.

Unfortunately, he has refused to intervened - maybe he enjoys the killings atleast for political advantage.

Jonathan is an infidel. Boko Haram will hack him dead if they have a way.

[/size]

Only a slowpoke would say what you just wrote.
Majority of those been killed are Muslims so BH is not ISLAM but devil itself which all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion should come together to end.
We all have a role to play

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by mtaone11: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2014
Look at this nonsense, how can u stand n fooling us while u nd GEJ are those behind this fucking BOKO HARAM. Since that ur deal of purchasing weapons to them failed nothing serious ever happens again. Cewwwwww
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove:
Yes. What are the doctrines that these terrorists around the world believe in? The doctrines they are teaching, are they not coming out of this Wahhabi and Salafi doctrines? Boko Haram is basically an ideology. To defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology. Many of our Muslim brothers have come to say to those of us who don’t know much about Islam that these people are not Muslims./

What is Oritse saying? Anyone can decide to pick up the Bible or the Quran and interprete it to his own taste. Rastafarians are a clear example of a sect that has its own view of the bible(we are peaceful tho), so Boko haram and other terrorists in the world, simply twist the quran to suit their ideology
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:

My sister who can even negotiate with a terrorist group which feels it is riding high and winning the war since our military run helter skelter with the mere throwing of a BANGER or knockout.

A terrorist ideology is dealt with with fatal blows and rendered incapacitated with superior military tactics and intelligence.

You only negotiate with remnants of the group who are scared of their lives after seeing what have become of their comrades at arms. The Tamil Tigers of srilanka, the abu sayyef of thailand, the alqaeda of afghanistan, the taliban in pakistan, the basque separitist group ETA in spain and france, the columbian FARC, the IRA in northern ireland, the AQIM in Algeria and Northern mail were made to face the full military force of the countries they operated in, they paid with their bloods and lives and were the ones eager and begging for peace when they felt the squeeze.

No terror group willingly come to the negotiation table but a good government force them to it and them knowing refusal is tantamount to cleansing and wipeout will sign any offer but is that the case with Nigeria. BH is riding on a crest of victories and blatant tactical errors by our military.

The war can't be won with the approach the present government is adopting .
Well said sir.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2014
major466:
The Pastor made good points.
which points?is he not in this country?all the people he mentioned,have they not tried talk to those animals?and some were even killed in the course of trying to stop dem. Why him no go talk to them? The man is only seeking for attention.Mtcheeeeew
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by eaccyboy(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:
When will this man learn to keep his trap shut n continue to feed fat from the fountain of political patronage of PDP and GEJ.

How many fatwas have been given against ISIS in the middleast, how many public broadcast and messages has eminent Islamic jurists given to adherent to the stupid and non scriptural acts of Boko Haram? If the first instruction of Angel Jubril to the the prophet of Islam was IQRA(read) where will BH now say it got its own version of Education being forbidden.

Guess the day SHAME was shared in the heavens, pastor bling bling wasn't at home. He keeps spewing rubbish Everytime he talks. Shiek Jaffar was killed for preaching against their ideology, shiek gunmi escaped a suicide bombing attack, many eminent scholars killed in cold blood all because they countered the sentiment and belief of boko haram.

He should leave serious matters of state security to wise counsels and continue in his gun running or money laundering private jet kabukabu biz.
you're d most useless person on d planet earth..I don't blame u bc u seat bck in ur place n dnt kw d gravity of whtz hapenin to us christians frm d north n u open ur silly mouth u say trash..al he said is right u shld chck ur brain idiot lik u

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2014
hensben:
abi!!!..i am a christian but its clear now that papa is one-sided n talk politically instead of religiously.
every sane and open minded Nigerian knows that. The guy should just shut the fok up. He is an embarassement to Christains and Christaindom
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Spydamannn(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Don't like this man of god or any man of god but can we deny the fact that he is making some sense

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:
The only thing I read up there is that "to defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology"

Pastor Orijiafor, the moment you chose to dine with the corrupt politicians, we counted you as one of them.
Teaching morality should be a sin from you. Beware of losing out in the race to Heaven which you have preached ever since even when you have no idea if it existed or not.
God bless you jare
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by 9japride(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2014
A lot of people here reason as if to say brain no dey dia head. D pastor made a valid point but most of u guyz are just so sentimental in ur reasonings. God help us all.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by eaccyboy(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

You are indeed knowledgeable, thanks. When people like this pastor ( a suspect himself) come out to say nonsense, you wonder if they don't read at all. There are stories of shekau beheading his commanders that disagree with him expecially on the chibok kids, there are many clerics that have lost their lives to these animals. BokoHaram is a criminal and terrorist group and should be defeated with force.
Do you go preaching to a man with a rocket launcher and is probably high on hashish?
u n d fool u quote r fools..I don't blame u na chicken brain u gt..u dnt kw anytin if u dnt hv anytin to say leave dis post for we christian frm d north to comment n stop comment on issues dat aint ur buzines..to me u sound sooo irritatin n u're a lady far angry

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2014
OP do you know you are an Epitome of F00l. I called u a f00l cause you cut off the important parts of all Pastor Ayo said from Vaguardngr.com and put only some part as if the man didn't start talking from a reasonable point. I read all he said this morning in vanguard online even b4 you woke up from ur snoring gutter. May God Forgive you

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Osakah24(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2014
Oritsejafor .....worristhejetfor?
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Naija delta militants weren't dis studio as boko haram.. They don't deserve peace in anyway..they av turned many into orphans, widows and widowers. They av destroyed full family trees..they don't even deserve to be realeased after been detained..they ain't humans
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Asam2(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2014
when will this fool learn to reasining like human? bk will come to an end if u and your type stop given them weapons and financial support. i hate nigerian 50cent with passion. mtwwwww........ yeye.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by hensben(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014
eaccyboy:
u n d fool u quote r fools..I don't blame u na chicken brain u gt..u dnt kw anytin if u dnt hv anytin to say leave dis post for we christian frm d north to comment n stop comment on issues dat aint ur buzines..to me u sound sooo irritatin n u're a lady far angry
mr. man u sure say u be christian with all this insult from ur mouth....today na sunday oo
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014
They stop or not ,its their biz..but they can kill themselves and leave God's pple out of their beliefs..if they kill themselves they wuld still find virgins

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014
ZUBY77:

Mr Zuby I disagree with you on this one. The man made valid points. Muslims are digging deep into every zone in Nigeria and no one is looking at it from a neutral ground. I won't be surprise if one day we all woke up to an Holy war at our door steps by familiar Muslims faces we see on daily bases here in south south.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by pendy79: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2014
eaccyboy:
you're d most useless person on d planet earth..I don't blame u bc u seat bck in ur place n dnt kw d gravity of whtz hapenin to us christians frm d north n u open ur silly mouth u say trash..al he said is right u shld chck ur brain idiot lik u

Idiotic and stupid morons like you resort to insult when you've nothing in your head to put forth in an argument. I guess the late emir of gwoza, the school children in fGC buni yadi, the ones in goverment comprehensive college killed last week were christians too.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Asam2(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2014
9japride:
A lot of people here reason as if to say brain no dey dia head. D pastor made a valid point but most of u guyz are just so sentimental in ur reasonings. God help us all.

yeah i see, that is why his plane was used for coveying weapons he knew who boko are and we are convince that he is one of the key sponsor of boko haram..
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by ZUBY77(m): 10:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Stelvin101:

Mr Zuby I disagree with you on this one. The man made valid points. Muslims are digging deep into every zone in Nigeria and no one is looking at it from a neutral ground. I won't be surprise if one day we all woke up to an Holy war at our door steps by familiar Muslims faces we see on daily bases here in south south.

You are right. Their useless ideology is to islamize the nation.
My post was directed on the person of the CAN leader.
His romance with the government is affecting the Church in the country.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Even though i don't like this man, focusing on the message is key here. I agree with him. Northern elders should come together and work as team. They alone have the solution to this albatross.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

You are indeed knowledgeable, thanks. When people like this pastor ( a suspect himself) come out to say nonsense, you wonder if they don't read at all. There are stories of shekau beheading his commanders that disagree with him expecially on the chibok kids, there are many clerics that have lost their lives to these animals. BokoHaram is a criminal and terrorist group and should be defeated with force.
Do you go preaching to a man with a rocket launcher and is probably high on hashish?
see your life and you people still happy for the killing of so called your boko haram God punish you. ......

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Abba999(f): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
My best friend is a muslim

They are cool...
No hard feeling buh she can be mean grin

Wait and see...

The day Boko Haram will come... she will be the one to show them your DOOR! undecided

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Sissie(f): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Oh please, How many Muslim clerics have been killed by boko haram for voicing out against them in the north?

Boko haram ideology is Boko haram, the best way to justify their evil deeds is to use religion.

Until we realize that Boko haram like every other group is a terrorist group that we all need to deal with the better.

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by lonelydora: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Years to come they may be like Somali.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Ishilove:
There are Muslims that are good friends and I associate with. I love them. I cannot hate Muslims. Why should I? My religion forbids me to do that, but I am begging these people that Muslim clerics, the notable ones from all the denominations of Islam, because Islam has denominations; all the Muslim clerics, all the Muslim political leaders, all the Muslim traditional rulers; these three groups should please for God’s sake and for the sake of Nigeria and for the sake of their own future and their own children and children’s children, they should come together.

Boko Haram will not listen to me. Boko Haram is an ideology. Please ask this questiion, what is the Salafi ideology in Islam? What is the Wahhabi doctrine in Islam? Are there doctrines like that? Yes. What are the doctrines that these terrorists around the world believe in? The doctrines they are teaching, are they not coming out of this Wahhabi and Salafi doctrines? Boko Haram is basically an ideology. To defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology. Many of our Muslim brothers have come to say to those of us who don’t know much about Islam that these people are not Muslims.

Alright, but what are these people preaching? Is it not from the Quran? Now you say you have the real thing that this is not the real thing. Then match the real thing with the unreal thing or with the fake. In other words, they must engage these people. There are few Muslim clerics that these people respect till tomorrow. From what I hear, they like discussing the Quran, up to Shekau himself. They must find ways to engage them. I will never have access to them. They don’t even want to hear anything about me because I’m an infidel. But they would listen to some of these clerics. They must locate them, find ways to engage them probably through some of these their Quranic studies and scholars, they may be able to get to a point where they can discourage some of their activities and gradually get them to become sane again, he told Vanguard.

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/dont-negotiate-boko-haram-pastor-oritsejafor/

He made so much sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Writes Zuckerberg Via DHL Accusing Him Of Helping Buhari To Stop Opposition / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Plateau State Election Declared Inconclusive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61