Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

"Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President (25096 Views)

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Bellony88(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sombody sud pls negotiate pastor orishe_ femi... sorry jafor or what ever to stop using the house of tha lord for money laundry and scandalous arms deal..... pastor ko woli ni
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
holatin:

am only talking about no change in d acceptance of Islam even when you rubbish it.
so Christianity is d only way in making heaven.....
you said that,I didn't.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Stelvin101:

Master if you observe, all other prominent pastor like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Chris Okotie and even T.B Joshua and the rest are behaving like " non of our business, My God will do the fight from heaven himself, so members don't worry, all is well" and these islamist are penetrating deep into the South south and East gradually. Go to major organization in Delta State and River state they are the ones heading them. They can build mosque here buh go try am draw church Plan say you wan build church over there, one way ticket to grave. My point is, Pastor Ayo's name will always be rubbish as long as he poke his nose into Nigeria political/Ethnic Affairs and it's the sacrifice he has to make which I believe he knows very well. My own opinion is that the man is a VOICE when other prominent Pastors are neglecting the matter, thinking God will come down from heaven to fight for us. The clock is ticking really fast

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by unmask: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
[b][/b]
Ishilove:
There are Muslims that are good friends and I associate with. I love them. I cannot hate Muslims. Why should I? My religion forbids me to do that, but I am begging these people that Muslim clerics, the notable ones from all the denominations of Islam, because Islam has denominations; all the Muslim clerics, all the Muslim political leaders, all the Muslim traditional rulers; these three groups should please for God’s sake and for the sake of Nigeria and for the sake of their own future and their own children and children’s children, they should come together.

Boko Haram will not listen to me. Boko Haram is an ideology. Please ask this question, what is the Salafi ideology in Islam? What is the Wahhabi doctrine in Islam? Are there doctrines like that? Yes. What are the doctrines that these terrorists around the world believe in? The doctrines they are teaching, are they not coming out of this Wahhabi and Salafi doctrines? Boko Haram is basically an ideology. To defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology. Many of our Muslim brothers have come to say to those of us who don’t know much about Islam that these people are not Muslims.

Alright, but what are these people preaching? Is it not from the Quran? Now you say you have the real thing that this is not the real thing. Then match the real thing with the unreal thing or with the fake. In other words, they must engage these people. There are few Muslim clerics that these people respect till tomorrow. From what I hear, they like discussing the Quran, up to Shekau himself. They must find ways to engage them. I will never have access to them. They don’t even want to hear anything about me because I’m an infidel. But they would listen to some of these clerics. They must locate them, find ways to engage them probably through some of these their Quranic studies and scholars, they may be able to get to a point where they can discourage some of their activities and gradually get them to become sane again, he told Vanguard.

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/dont-negotiate-boko-haram-pastor-oritsejafor/
when a pastor begins to say[b]
Ishilove:
There are Muslims that are good friends and I associate with. I love them. I cannot hate Muslims. Why should I? My religion forbids me to do that, but I am begging these people that Muslim clerics, the notable ones from all the denominations of Islam, because Islam has denominations; all the Muslim clerics, all the Muslim political leaders, all the Muslim traditional rulers; these three groups should please for God’s sake and for the sake of Nigeria and for the sake of their own future and their own children and children’s children, they should come together.

Boko Haram will not listen to me. Boko Haram is an ideology. Please ask this question, what is the Salafi ideology in Islam? What is the Wahhabi doctrine in Islam? Are there doctrines like that? Yes. What are the doctrines that these terrorists around the world believe in? The doctrines they are teaching, are they not coming out of this Wahhabi and Salafi doctrines? Boko Haram is basically an ideology. To defeat an ideology, you need a superior ideology. Many of our Muslim brothers have come to say to those of us who don’t know much about Islam that these people are not Muslims.

Alright, but what are these people preaching? Is it not from the Quran? Now you say you have the real thing that this is not the real thing. Then match the real thing with the unreal thing or with the fake. In other words, they must engage these people. There are few Muslim clerics that these people respect till tomorrow. From what I hear, they like discussing the Quran, up to Shekau himself. They must find ways to engage them. I will never have access to them. They don’t even want to hear anything about me because I’m an infidel. But they would listen to some of these clerics. They must locate them, find ways to engage them probably through some of these their Quranic studies and scholars, they may be able to get to a point where they can discourage some of their activities and gradually get them to become sane again, he told Vanguard.

SOURCE: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/dont-negotiate-boko-haram-pastor-oritsejafor/
when a pastor begins to say[/b]
Ishilove:

when a pastor begins to say "he will never have access to them" then we wonder who would preach to dem boko boys
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by tbaby534(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
Oritsejafor should stop using his jet to ferry arms to the group.

Idiot
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by tbaby534(f): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:
When will this man learn to keep his trap shut n continue to feed fat from the fountain of political patronage of PDP and GEJ.

How many fatwas have been given against ISIS in the middleast, how many public broadcast and messages has eminent Islamic jurists given to adherent to the stupid and non scriptural acts of Boko Haram? If the first instruction of Angel Jubril to the the prophet of Islam was IQRA(read) where will BH now say it got its own version of Education being forbidden.

Guess the day SHAME was shared in the heavens, pastor bling bling wasn't at home. He keeps spewing rubbish Everytime he talks. Shiek Jaffar was killed for preaching against their ideology, shiek gunmi escaped a suicide bombing attack, many eminent scholars killed in cold blood all because they countered the sentiment and belief of boko haram.

He should leave serious matters of state security to wise counsels and continue in his gun running or money laundering private jet kabukabu biz.

A terrorist ideology is dealt with with fatal blows and rendered incapacitated with superior military tactics and intelligence.

You only negotiate with remnants of the group who are scared of their lives after seeing what have become of their comrades at arms. The Tamil Tigers of srilanka, the abu sayyef of thailand, the alqaeda of afghanistan, the taliban in pakistan, the basque separitist group ETA in spain and france, the columbian FARC, the IRA in northern ireland, the AQIM in Algeria and Northern mail were made to face the full military force of the countries they operated in, they paid with their bloods and lives and were the ones eager and begging for peace when they felt the squeeze.

Nawa 4 u, I 1der if u read d article at all or Dis pastor ayo not have good points? Stop acting like d scribes n pharisees

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by tbaby534(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bellony88:
Sombody sud pls negotiate pastor orishe_ femi... sorry jafor or what ever to stop using the house of tha lord for money laundry and scandalous arms deal..... pastor ko woli ni
Olodo, u 1 cause pastor ayo yet simple laundering u can't spell

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Horus(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hAWmle0qQ

[size=15pt]The Truth About Boko Haram Terror In Nigeria[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
@topic

The moronic, thieving fuuktard should shut the fck up!

Arssehole!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by omostar: 5:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Iykopee:
who cares to explain the wahhabi and salafi doctrines? These are points raised by pastor ayo. Any muslim to help us with little explanation?

I know it is part of the salafi ideology not to oppose the leader, not even verbally. If the leader is doing something wrong, then he should be adviced with courtesy. It is also core part of salafi ideology to seriously search for knowledge. I don't know which part of salafi ideology that is being followed by boko haram. Rather, they are anti salafi in all respects.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by omostar: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am very reluctant to joint issues with people like you but in order to set the record straight and further educate the teeming populace, it's important to do so. If you check my post carefully, I did not say some Muslims were not caught in the web of Boko haram onslaughts but I explicitly stated that the main targets were Christians. Shekau( both the real and unreal) had come out to tell the world (including your good self) that he and his group are out to Islamise Nigeria and I am sure you don't harbour any disprove of that. So if that's clearly understood, why should they deliberately set out to kill fellow Muslims? The fact is that any Muslim killed must have been a victim of circumstance or those seen as anti-Boko haram and equally classified as "infidels" So for the up tenth time, I reiterate here that the sole targets by Boko haram are Christians.
Are you still claiming they only target christians Even though they see the majority of other muslims as "infidels"? The only true muslims they spare are those (extremely very few) who support them.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by omostar: 5:56am On Nov 17, 2014
9japride:
Its only d owner of a household that can only help him/herself to resolve any issue. U don't expect sm1 to do it for u. North help urself forget about Pastor Ayo wearing bling, is it a crime to wear nice tinz. Its only pastor Ayo that is really vocal about dis BH stuff than any other pastor so its logical for people especially BH sympathizers to hate him. Dey there don't think of helping urselves. @Nagoma forget about those northerner leaders they r not sincere about d whole crises
Was it the easterners that dealt with the biafrans or the niger delta militants? why then do we have government?
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by omostar: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2014
pelmart:
Yes he was dat, controversial but correct, islam contain intolerance [ hate, segregation, fallacy. 1000 religions exist - Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism ifa, osun etc but none, nt 1 has affected human lik this. No 1 shout thy re peace yt obviously thy r peace.E.G japanese wer buddhist whn bomb by usa in war II bt yt make peace. Making clear dat thy re really of peace. nt islam christian Judaism or noise peace religions wil say thy re, bcs thy re d probs of no peace
What are you saying
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by yazach: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am 100% sure that this man is tbe brain behind Boko Haram insurgency

Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by yazach: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
tbaby534:

Nawa 4 u, I 1der if u read d article at all or Dis pastor ayo not have good points? Stop acting like d scribes n pharisees
Are you reffering to the same so called man of God who was involved in arms deal undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by yazach: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
tolustx:
That's a gud advice frm d man of God. That's wisdom.

You should be the last person to regard him as man of God. 9.3million arms deal undecided undecided undecided Man of Satan indeed
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by tbaby534(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
yazach:

Are you reffering to the same so called man of God who was involved in arms deal undecided undecided undecided undecided

Can u proove it? Or don't u know the meaning of lease? undecided
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by Tinuke80(f): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:
My best friend is a muslim

They are cool...
No hard feeling buh she can be mean grin

Yes they are cool but very assertive, they don't take nonsens because dats what human being that like to take people for granted deserve.
Re: "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President by yazach: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2014
tbaby534:

Can u proove it? Or don't u know the meaning of lease? undecided

Lease you say undecided undecided undecided
Ok Pastor Orisajefor's Private Jet was leased for arms deal. You know what? I strongly agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks / EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / Governor Makinde To Refund Tuition Fees Collected By Ajimobi To Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.