Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

2015 ELECTIONS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 ELECTIONS (728 Views)

2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / BREAKING: NSA Wants 2015 Elections Postponed / Buhari Claimed He Had His Certificates Intact In Previous Elections - Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 ELECTIONS by lawalt01(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2014
...After reviewing most posts, comments from some sensible Nigerians about President Goodluck Jonathan's myopic,hollow,blind and cancerous re-election bid,I came to a conclusion that 99% of Nigerians are now wiser and very brilliant ...Apart,from some few senseless infelicitious Nigerians that sees nothing wrong with this infertile, stark barren administration...Perhaps,this review is a litmus test that confirms that Nigerians won't stumble on the same spot come 2015 presidential elections...Unlike,2011 when it was only people like me that saw tomorrow and knew Mr.Jonathan(Formal Nigerian president come 2015) will be a morbid and colossus disaster to Nigerians...Meanwhile,I want to liken myself to Prophet Isaiah of the Holy Bible that saw a vision about Isreal during 40 DC but nobody believed him but the prophesy came to pass 740years later...
Re: 2015 ELECTIONS by uokocha70(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2014
Bros be careful about what you call our president before Okupe teaches you manners.
Re: 2015 ELECTIONS by lawalt01(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
uokocha70:
Bros be careful about what you call our president before Okupe teaches you manners.
...Okupe is less than worthless...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Cause And Solution To Her Problems – Gej, Us Military And Bokoharam / CHIEF BISI Onabanjo’s Daughter Resigns From Amosun’s Govt / Breaking: General Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.