Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Having A Purpose In Life; My Purpose Maybe Yours? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Having A Purpose In Life; My Purpose Maybe Yours? (492 Views)

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life / Having A Hard Time Finding A Job? Do Something Different. / What Is Your Definite Major Purpose In Life? - Personal Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Purpose In Life; My Purpose Maybe Yours? by Gizmo(f): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
A fine Sunday afternoon to you all.

Just random thoughts going through my mind after reading the news on Peoples lives and most especially Nigeria.

For me, it boils down to a simple answer that unless an individual knows him or herself. That unless one knows what one's purpose or goal is? Then we majorly, still have a long way. Let me explain. It is persons who carry out these crimes or issues or truancy. The type of people that do these acts are,"the misguided" used as tools by the few selfish....

We can write and write all the time about the issues and cry and throw out insults. Yes it is our right. The Nigerian FOI act allows for that. Now, would you not like a different Nigeria?

For Nigeria to change, it needs to start with you as a person. When one is able to understand himself through the conscious efforts, daily efforts of curbing the self ego. Then you are on your way. Once you start change, your environment will change, your neighbor will change, your community will change, your state will change, your government will change, other Nations will change and then the world.

So again. What is my purpose? What is my goal in life? I have attached a personal development plan. A word document here. Its just a simple paper that makes you asks yourself questions. the reason i shared this is because i understand that a lot of people would like to change but do not know how. So here is my own contribution of change.

This plan helped me in the year 2006. was priviledged to have worked in a certain Organization and from then on..... Now most importantly, first and foremost is you must always pray, you must always listen to your heart and try and get a mentor but remember? To listen to yourself, to your gut instincts, to your heart.

For me, I discovered that, I am here to worship God alone. What is called Ibadah (worship). What this means? Is that (From the etiquette of eating, drinking, going to the bathroom, to building the individual as well as the society, satisfying the people’s needs that are related to the issues of the state and the politics of ruling and governing, the system of economy, the affairs of dealings and the judicial system, and the foundations of international relations in peace and in war. All this is supported by many Qur’anic verses and sayings of the prophet (S.A.W.).

To do this, I am discovered I am a Social Entrepreneur. What is a Social Entrepreneur? That will be another long write so please read this;

http://educationofmeenah..com/2014/05/getting-to-know-all-about-social.html

Share your views, criticisms, jabs, yabs but remember to enjoy your read and share alike

Happy Relaxed or reflective day :-)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Intern, Sales/marketing / What Does Technical Service In Phcn Entail / Advice Me On A Decision Am About To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.