Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,242 members, 7,957,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. (5955 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
Your are just as beautiful as your manners.

Please dnt play the hypocrisy game with me abeg. God knows the kind of bile you would spew when you catch your wife cheating.

And thank you very much. I'm hot. You are not. #tongue out#
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Emmalot121(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Please dnt play the hypocrisy game with me abeg. God knows the kind of bile you would spew when you catch your wife cheating.

And thank you very much. I'm hot. You are not. #tongue out#
I don't care if my wife cheats, safe for STDs and 'bastard kids.' It only gives me the avenue to cheat and cheat well. smiley As for being hot, I actually can feel your abnormal body temperature every time you write on feminism. The gory of you lip gloss refused to leave, even after you used a black and white pic. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
I don't care if my wife cheats, safe for STDs and 'bastard kids.' It only gives me the avenue to cheat and cheat well. smiley As for being hot, I actually can feel your abnormal body temperature every time you write on feminism. The gory of you lip gloss refused to leave, even after you used a black and white pic. cheesy

Oh so you dnt care if your wife cheats, why are you quoting me? This is not the first time you are quoting me? why the attraction to me? U crushing on me or something? Huh? Why cant you have a decent conversation without using the 'F' word? what has the 'F" word got to do with this bikonu? WHY DOES EVERY FEMALE HERE LOOK LIKE A FEMINIST TO U?

Paranoia! Smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

dont know if this is the best as his mind was affected d last time
He nearly had an accident
Bro, it's the best I got that doesn't involve telling her parents or slapping the rude and disrespect out of her.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

Bro, it's the best I got that doesn't involve telling her parents or slapping the rude and disrespect out of her.

I understand but this guy has to get his mind in check
If he drives into the lagoon becuase he is not stable...
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:
Anytime she starts talking, take a walk and shut the door behind you as you exit.
This will not solve anything.....infact it will worsen things, she could even follow him outside the house with more insults and curses.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Much as i dont easily advocate divorce, this case is an exemption. After all there are no kids, so no valid reason to be desperate to remain in a cursed marriage. With curses flying left, right and center, she will kill him one day, she is evil
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

True on that.

However the power to do that is his and only his, we can't help him with that.
- Sitting that woman down and talking, ergo pleading/begging her to quit the insults is at best a wrong move in my opinion.
She already knows that what she's doing is wrong by all standards.

- Involving her parents may solve the problem for a minute, but will that automatically make her respect him more? At best, this would even make her feel like a child who got reported and scolded by her parents, she may not like this in the long run.

- Then there's the option of just outrightly asking her what he did to deserve such disrespect and insensitivity from her.
But hey, is there ever a valid reason for a wise & grownup woman to curse at her own husband...isn't that stvpidity?

If he cheated in the past and she can't stand the marriage anymore, then she better leave and not resort to cursing a man she's still married to, inadvertently making herself affected by the same curses.

So I'm back to my earlier advice - he should endeavour to be away from her once she starts running her mouth by shutting his mind and taking a walk to return at a later time, or moving to another room/part of the house and closing the door behind him.
Do that enough times and the woman will start to feel silly with herself for always nagging and insulting the empty chairs, or bed, or other furniture.

The above is under the assumption he has a job and real friends he can hang out with to be away from his caustic wife, of course...
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
shizzleStar:
This will not solve anything.....infact it will worsen things, she could even follow him outside the house with more insults and curses.
If she follows him out with insults and curses, will she also get into his car or the public transport as well?
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
op is it possible the childlessness in your 5yr marriage is the reason your wife is always over the edge and you are having issues with her? cos i can imagine that if you had kids, the bond between you two would have been stronger.

If your reason for having a side chic is because you are under pressure for a child, why dont you discuss with her so that you two can be in agreement instead of flaunting another girl to her face. It will now be left for her to take it or not
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

If she follows him out with insults and curses, will she also get into his car or the public transport with him as well?
you never can tell with such women, she can even drag the key to the car with him or stand in his way that he isn't going nowhere. I have seen such nagging and loquacious women trust me
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
shizzleStar:
you never can tell with such women, she can even drag the key to the car with him or stand in his way that he isn't going nowhere. I have seen such nagging and loquacious women trust me
A gentle push aside or better still, a resounding corrective slap will suffice at this point.

Self-defense.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by skyladon22(f): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chillisauce:
Thats what you get when you marry a non-feminist.

How can the head leave the neck behind. For what na?

ABeg carry her follow body jor. You wan to go and enjoy and leave her behind.

What does this got to do with feminism undecided undecided

And what have you achieved so far as a feminist undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
i feel you...

In the old days.. she will have been sent home for retraining,,..

Times have changed

undecided grin
crackhaus:

True on that.

However the power to do that is his and only his, we can't help him with that.
- Sitting that woman down and talking, ergo pleading/begging her to quit the insults is at best a wrong move in my opinion.
She already knows that what she's doing is wrong by all standards.

- Involving her parents may solve the problem for a minute, but will that automatically make her respect him more? At best, this would even make her feel like a child who got reported and scolded by her parents, she may not like this in the long run.

- Then there's the option of just outrightly asking her what he did to deserve such disrespect and insensitivity from her.
But hey, is there ever a valid reason for a wise & grownup woman to curse at her own husband...isn't that stvpidity?

If he cheated in the past and she can't stand the marriage anymore, then she better leave and not resort to cursing a man she's still married to, inadvertently making herself affected by the same curses.

So I'm back to my earlier advice - he should endeavour to be away from her once she starts running her mouth by shutting his mind and taking a walk to return at a later time, or moving to another room/part of the house and closing the door behind him.
Do that enough times and the woman will start to feel silly with herself for always nagging and insulting the empty chairs, or bed, or other furniture.

The above is under the assumption he has a job and real friends he can hang out with to be away from his caustic wife, of course...
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
shizzleStar:
Much as i dont easily advocate divorce, this case is an exemption. After all there are no kids, so no valid reason to be desperate to remain in a cursed marriage. With curses flying left, right and center, she will kill him one day, she is evil

I dont think a divorce is the next step though
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:
Anytime she starts talking, take a walk and shut the door behind you as you exit.

That is dangerous

If the OP claims that her curses does 'work', what is the guarantee that she would not place a curse for him to die?

@OP: when everything is relatively quiet, just jejely pack a small box or if you can afford it, buy new set of clothes/toiletries move out and stay with relatives/parents/hotel where people can vouch for you (so that accusation of adultery does not enter the story) and tell your & her parents all the matter.

After her parents have cured her problems/you have prayed and you are convinced, you move back home

If you die (God forbid evil), she might repent and God will accept her with open hands...

Life nor get duplicate o!
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:
Experience has shown me that our wives don't just disrespect us; we must have given them reasons to be rude. Women are a very perceptive group of people.

If we own up to our expected duties, our wives will respect us. Women aren't fools......

OP, please dispassionately look inwards; you may find reasons why she's behaving the way she does....

The society is really skewed against the women folks. They are almost always blamed for whatever challenges a marriage suffers.

Beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I will say some women are devils even if their husbands literally worship them
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

That is dangerous

If the OP claims that her curses does 'work', what is the guarantee that she would not place a curse for him to die?

@OP: when everything is relatively quiet, just jejely pack a small box or if you can afford it, buy new set of clothes/toiletries move out and stay with relatives/parents/hotel where people can vouch for you (so that accusation of adultery does not enter the story) and tell your & her parents all the matter.

After her parents have cured her problems/you have prayed and you are convinced, you move back home

If you die (God forbid evil), she might repent and God will accept her with open hands...

Life nor get duplicate o!

See me speaking in tongues not knowing that the OP is a cheat!

Curse kor, cause ni.

She never curse/cause your blockus to shrink? That is a good starting point cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

A gentle push aside or better still, a resounding corrective slap will suffice at this point.

Self-defense.
Just watch as the loud mouthed 'feminazi' come here and scream violence...cheesy

On a serious note, have seen the scenario play out between a couple, they had a heated argument and you could here her voice from 10km away, then he made his way to the car...and she ran shoved him, stood in front of the door and dared him to drive out. WTF? angry And what do you know? the man rightly forgot his right palm on her already rough face grin. He didnt stop there, he followed up from a combination of both hands with good connecting extra slaps just as she attempted to hit back...unto say agaracha....it took the intervention of neighbours to drag her away as he zoomed off while she kept screaming to high heavens cheesy

I witnessed this live and direct some 3years ago...nice comic relief i tell ya cheesygrin
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

I dont think a divorce is the next step though
I also do not see that as a first resort but looking at the grave weight of her comments....I'm afraid had to suggest it.

You place curses on your husband, invariable placing a curse on your self... like seriously, who does that Which woman will be so callous to wish death on a man she is still married to?...

...You saw where he stated that her curses almost came to fruition right? and you can tell he can barely concentrate any more...well, God help him, but i insist he will be more at peace without her in his life
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

That is dangerous

o!
does op tell you he cares about accusations of adultery? grin
He wants to cheat and have madam swallow it without complain.
Na the complain be the cursing.

See me condemning the lady before for being ill mannered without knowing that the op brought it on himself. That's why when some men complain about nagging wives,it is good to try find out what the woman is nagging about.
Our people say where you have someone constantly nagging,there's also someone there always doing/not doing what they are not supposed/ supposed to do.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:

See me condemning the lady before for being ill mannered without knowing that the op brought it on himself. That's why when some men complain about nagging wives,it is good to try find out what the woman is nagging about.
Our people say where you have someone constantly nagging,there's also someone there always doing/not doing what they are not supposed/ supposed to do.

You did not see my 'repentance' below?

bukatyne:

Curse kor, cause ni.
She never curse/cause your blockus to shrink? That is a good starting point cheesy

I do not understand why women cannot leave cheating husbands instead of tormenting their husbands/themselves
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

You did not see my 'repentance' below?

I do not understand why women cannot leave cheating husbands instead of tormenting their husbands/themselves
Oh yea. I saw the repentance later.

Er they can't leave because they don't want to be evil divorced feminists who couldn't understand their places as virtuous African women and swallow poo while smiling and "keeping" their marriage. Who wants to be the irresponsible after-one or four (as the case may be ) who couldn't keep her marriage?
Better to sit there and fight for the marriage.

Some people don't event know fighting for their marriage means fighting outside forces intent on ruining the marriage. To some fighting for the marriage is fighting the man and placing curses on him too.wink
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:

Dnt mind the Op. He must really be living in a fantasy world. You want to use your hands to break your marriage by cheating and still you are expecting a peaceful home to come to. What sort of fantasy is that? Let him keep swallowing the sh1t she is giving him. He deserves it. Shey e don get mistress wey go replace im wife? let him divorce so that the same circle will continue. Let him try the same sh1t with his mistress if she will still give him peace of mind. Some men can really mess up their lives with their own hands and then they wonder where the mess is from.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Dnt mind the Op. He must really be living in a fantasy world. You want to use your hands to break your marriage by cheating and still you are expecting a peaceful home to come to. What sort of fantasy is that? Let him keep swallowing the sh1t she is giving him. He deserves it. Shey e don get mistress wey go replace im wife? let him divorce so that the same circle will continue. Let him try the same sh1t with his mistress if she will still give him peace of mind. Some men can really mess up their lives with their own hands and then they wonder where the mess is from.
if he marries the mistress,she won't even let him look at another woman. Lol
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:

Oh yea. I saw the repentance later.

Er they can't leave because they don't want to be evil divorced feminists who couldn't understand their places as virtuous African women and swallow poo while smiling and "keeping" their marriage. Who wants to be the irresponsible after-one or four (as the case may be ) who couldn't keep her marriage?
Better to sit there and fight for the marriage.

Some people don't event know fighting for their marriage means fighting outside forces intent on ruining the marriage. To some fighting for the marriage is fighting the man and placing curses on him too.wink

LOL!

The thing is tiring
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:
if he marries the mistress,she won't even let him look at another woman. Lol

And then the circle continues. grin grin grin The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Im sure the mistress has her own load of sh1t to dish out to him. Women are wonderful pretenders before marriage. Its only a matter of time. No matter how many times its preached that men are polygamous in nature, women will always continually detest cheating just as men do. So whatever a man sees from a woman when he cheats, he just gotta accept it. However you lay your bed, you will lie on it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
So the OP is even a cheat. Atalakah!

Let me join in saying Amen to your wife's prayers.

After 5 yrs of no issue with you, you are going with your black carrot to impregnate another babe.
You go hear whine.

Make i add my own prayers join.

Father, may the carrot relinquish as it wants to enter another zone thats not his wife. Let it be like a dead leaf. Iseeeee
Amin oh kiss
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Curse kor, cause ni.

I just finished cursing the blokus sef.

Mtcheeeew.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
lilmax:

skyladon22:

What does this got to do with feminism undecided undecided
And what have you achieved so far as a feminist undecided

Feminism will give people HBP. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
shizzleStar:
Just watch as the loud mouthed 'feminazi' come here and scream violence...cheesy

On a serious note, have seen the scenario play out between a couple, they had a heated argument and you could here her voice from 10km away, then he made his way to the car...and she ran shoved him, stood in front of the door and dared him to drive out. WTF? angry And what do you know? the man rightly forgot his right palm on her already rough face grin. He didnt stop there, he followed up from a combination of both hands with good connecting extra slaps just as she attempted to hit back...unto say agaracha....it took the intervention of neighbours to drag her away as he zoomed off while she kept screaming to high heavens cheesy

I witnessed this live and direct some 3years ago...nice comic relief i tell ya cheesygrin

Bro that's the thing with most women, they deliberately do these things with a feeling that nothing will happen.

I personally don't like anyone being all up in my face and space, I have a big thing for personal boundaries.
My suggestion that he removes himself from that environment once her evil spirit starts manifesting, is exactly what I would do.
However, once I'm in the process of excusing myself and the clearly misguided woman gets in my way and all up in my face, I might just respond with a nasty slap.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:
i feel you...

In the old days.. she will have been sent home for retraining,,..

Times have changed

undecided grin
Lol... her parents will definitely hear of it down the line.

My suggestion was more of a situational thing in that moment when she's running her mouth - there are only three things that can be done at that instance:
- Sit and receive all the curses/insults,
- Discipline the woman like a child, with koboko if necessary, OR
- Get out of there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cussons Reveals Theme For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.