Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. (5877 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

Lol... her parents will definitely hear of it down the line.

My suggesting is more of a situational thing at that moment when she's running her mouth - there are only three things that can be done at that instance:
- Sit and receive all the curses/insults,
- Discipline the woman like a child, with koboko if necessary, OR
- Get out of there.

Someone suggested packing out of the house..
What if he is paying the rent?
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Someone suggested packing out of the house..
What if he is paying the rent?

Get out of there as in to create some space between himself and her until much later.

Why the hell would he pack out of the house? If anyone should leave, it's the wife.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

Get out of there as in to create some space between himself and her until much later.

Why the hell would he pack out of the house? If anyone should leave, it's the wife.

it seems to be a continous thing
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

That is dangerous

If the OP claims that her curses does 'work', what is the guarantee that she would not place a curse for him to die?
So when the wife is busy insulting and cursing, what should he do?
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And then the circle continues. grin grin grin The grass isnt always greener on the other side. Im sure the mistress has her own load of sh1t to dish out to him. Women are wonderful pretenders before marriage. Its only a matter of time. No matter how many times its preached that men are polygamous in nature, women will always continually detest cheating just as men do. So whatever a man sees from a woman when he cheats, he just gotta accept it. However you lay your bed, you will lie on it.
Sometimes in a bid to impress yourself and your fellow women, you make comments in haste without weighing them. You have unknowingly indicted women first....and you are right

Since women know how to pretend their way to marriage, they should also accept whatever they see because they made their way to the mans life through lies and deceit, so whatever she see from her hypocrisy, she should just accept it too, because from the onset the foundation was built on deceit.

Not matter how long we preach that women live pretentious lives, men will also detest deceptive women just as women do.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

Bro that's the thing with most women, they deliberately do these things with a feeling that nothing will happen.

I personally don't like anyone being all up in my face and space, I have a big thing for personal boundaries.
My suggestion that he removes himself from that environment once her evil spirit starts manifesting, is exactly what I would do.
However, once I'm in the process of excusing myself and the clearly misguided woman gets in my way and all up in my face, I might just respond with a nasty slap.
Fair enough...many women dont know where to draw the line and so they over-step their boundary. They run their mouth like a tap that has lost its knob

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Huh? This your english na wa. grin grin grin
My sister,I'm spoke according to the Op's styles
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

it seems to be a continous thing
Which is why excusing himself is the best in my opinion. He doesn't need to leave the house, he could just go into another room/area.

The wife will have to be clinically certified as insane if she keeps cursing when no one is listening/paying attention to her.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by crackhaus: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
shizzleStar:
Fair enough...many women dont know where to draw the line and so they over-step their boundary. They run their mouth like a tap that has lost its knob
I have their antivirus.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

I have their antivirus.
lol...and that's good for business cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by pickabeau1: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
lol
crackhaus:

Which is why excusing himself is the best in my opinion. He doesn't need to leave the house, he could just go into another room/area.

The wife will have to be clinically certified as insane if she keeps cursing when no one is listening/paying attention to her.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
saucechilli:
So the OP is even a cheat. Atalakah!

Let me join in saying Amen to your wife's prayers.

After 5 yrs of no issue with you, you are going with your black carrot to impregnate another babe.
You go hear whine.

Make i add my own prayers join.

Father, may the carrot relinquish as it wants to enter another zone thats not his wife. Let it be like a dead leaf. Iseeeee
Amin oh kiss

grin grin grin grin grin

Chai. See prayer!! OP, your own don finish o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Odilafta:

My sister,I'm spoke according to the Op's styles

Issorait. Keep Spoking. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by jsunex(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
DiDidn't u know all ds b4 marrying her.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by ichidodo: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
I like the wife, she fiesty...rraaahhuunn!..
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Caveatemptor(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
shizzleStar:
you never can tell with such women, she can even drag the key to the car with him or stand in his way that he isn't going nowhere. I have seen such nagging and loquacious women trust me

Very true.
She might even grab his shirt and try to throttle him in order to elicit a violent reaction from him. She might even smash his car windscreen. I've seen such crude,violent and uncouth women in action before and it isn't a pleasant sight.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Caveatemptor(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
In the case I referenced above. The man attempted a temporary separation by moving out to an hotel,but the she devil located the hotel and chased the poor man to the place and attacked him in his hotel room and violently smashed up the place while screaming at the top of her voice like a banshee.
May we not be unfortunate as to marry a violent woman oooo. Can I hear an amen.
@OP,I suggest you find a way to temporarily seperate from your"wife", till she purges herself of her violent tongue and probably comes to her senses.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shindarayo(f): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
johnsonpolice:
I don't like the way my wife is behaven any time we ve small problem she will start insualting me like u will die in motor accident it will nt be well with you and truely some thing must happened to me.like today being sunday I wanted to go out for strolling all of a suddent she insisted to go with me,I now told her to go and bath before she wll go out with me and she pick offence and started insualting as usual what an inprudent?as I went out, I almost had an accident.I am sick and tire of her distartly act.I am think of droping her before she could sent me to an early grave.pls mature advice is needed.
days wat happens wen men choose beauty over attitude.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by shizzleStar: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Caveatemptor:
In the case I referenced above. The man attempted a temporary separation by moving out to an hotel,but the she devil located the hotel and chased the poor man to the place and attacked him in his hotel room and violently smashed up the place while screaming at the top of her voice like a banshee.
@OP,I suggest you find a way to temporarily seperate from your"wife", till she purges herself of her violent tongue and probably comes to her senses.
Lol...that woman is a dare-devil...the man seem to be a weakling thou

@bolded, i suggested same thing earlier
Caveatemptor:
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
And the men conveniently overlooked the root of his problem. Giving him superficial advice. Mtchew. I guess a good wife is the one who accepts such behavior from her husband.

Well just in case we all have reading or comprehension problems around here,it is obvious the problem is from him. Yea he's the man and the woman has to be the one to leave the house for him or tolerate his philandering,well news flash,the next woman will still have problems with him and of course the next and the next until he meets the one who doesn't complain but will put rat poison in his food. smiley
Then he will rest. In peace

One wonders if it will kill you ppl to call out bad behavior for once in your lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by dein77(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
I still hold my earlier position: women aren't fools: they simply pick holes in our attitudes and then pay us in very our own coin.

I believe only a tiny number of women pretend into marriage. It's the same with men. People will almost certainly continue in their natural attitudinal trajectory until someone or something forces them to assume a new identity. That new identity is more or less an adaptation feature- something to help them absorb the new shock and defend themselves against it.

Summary, OP should still look within!

I made a similar thread some months ago. I . continued enjoying the comments from most people as they confirmed my inner desire to throw myself in a better light. But soon, a very brutal and true comment came along. The person was so blunt to me. She suggested I should look within. I was livid. Her truthful comment tormented my ego.

Well, in humility and honesty, I looked within. I spotted the problem was me. I addressed it, and the peace that had taken a sabbatical leave returned to me....

While there are some very difficult and verbally abusive women, in most cases, the men have actually brought their new behaviour forward.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:
I still hold my earlier position: women aren't fools: they simply pick holes in our attitudes and then pay us in with our own coin.

I believe only a tiny number of women pretend into marriage. It's the same with men. People will almost certainly continue in their natural attitudinal trajectory until someone or something forces them to assume a new identity. That new identity is more or less an adaptation feature- something to help them absorb the new shock and defend themselves against it.

I made a similar thread some months ago. I . continued enjoying the comments from most people as they confirmed my inner desire to throw myself in a better light. But soon, a very brutal and true comment came along. The person was so blunt to me. She suggested I should look within. I was livid.

Well, in humility and honesty, I looked within. I spotted the problem was me. I addressed it, and the peace that had taken a sabbatical leavereturned to me....

While there are some very difficult and verbally abusive women, in most cases, the men have actually brought their new behaviour forward.....

Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
dein77:
I still hold my earlier position: women aren't fools: they simply pick holes in our attitudes and then pay us in with our own coin.

I made a similar thread some months ago. I . continued enjoying the comments from most people as they confirmed my inner desire to throw myself in a better light. But soon, a very brutal and true comment came along. The person was so blunt to me. She suggested I should look within. I was livid.

Well, in humility and honesty, I looked within. I spotted the problem was me. I addressed it, and the peace that had taken a sabbatical leavereturned to me....

God bless you and your marriage. Amen
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
saucechilli:

I just finished cursing the blokus sef.

Mtcheeeew.

Lol!
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
crackhaus:

So when the wife is busy insulting and cursing, what should he do?

You did not quote the full post, my suggestion was there which was made before I saw he was a cheating *
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2014
dein77:
Experience has shown me that our wives don't just disrespect us; we must have given them reasons to be rude. Women are a very perceptive group of people.

If we own up to our expected duties, our wives will respect us. Women aren't fools......

OP, please dispassionately look inwards; you may find reasons why she's behaving the way she does....

The society is really skewed against the women folks. They are almost always blamed for whatever challenges a marriage suffers.

Word!
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Godmystrength: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
saucechilli:
So the OP is even a cheat. Atalakah!

Let me join in saying Amen to your wife's prayers.

After 5 yrs of no issue with you, you are going with your black carrot to impregnate another babe.
You go hear whine.

Make i add my own prayers join.

Father, may the carrot relinquish as it wants to enter another zone thats not his wife. Let it be like a dead leaf. Iseeeee
Amin oh kiss
how can that be possible? His sperm bank is EMPTY o...https://www.nairaland.com/1916913/bleep-almust-hour-yet-sperm#26553218
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Godmystrength:
how can that be possible? His sperm bank is EMPTY o...https://www.nairaland.com/1916913/bleep-almust-hour-yet-sperm#26553218

Oh my Gawd! shocked

Nothing person no go read.
Re: My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. by cococandy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Has Divorce Rate Increased In Our Country / Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend / Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.