Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son (6314 Views)

President Buhari Holds Emergency Meeting Over Rivers Election / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent / Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chai see the people that rule naija in Buhari time are going to grave

Make Buhari no die for campaign trail oh?

Ofodile was a great man

3 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by CyberWolf: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
I think it will be good to have a president and a prime minister..

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by GogetterMD(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Choi! Omenka, a retardeen just tried to clone your monicker

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Don't sound like a cow. The north created problems intentionally for them selves for selfish reasons and you expect ppl to go sleepless over it. A man who sets his house on fire for selfish and stupid reasons shud not expect to earn sympathy frm others

I knew you would quote me. You don't have the guts to confidently say amen.

Yet you wish Nigeria that type of fresh air till 2019.

Now you talking about the northerners causing trouble for themselves..are you crazee like seriously..did you miss your psychatric medication or is this hereditary?

A group of bandits troop in from Chad through your fuckin porous borders and start killing our hitherto peaceful northern brethren...and you open your bucal cavity to spill trash about them causing their own woes.

Is it the northerners that are in charge of the borders or the C-in-C?

Is it the northerners that dash the bandits those weapons?

When the group of northern hunters rose to defend the north..was it the northerners that stopped them?

Is this the first time we would have terrorists trooping in to Nigeria to forment trouble? Have other brave presidents not trashed this same problems so easily in past regimes?

Why are you so myopic, sentimental, callous and cynical?

If armed robbers continue to terrorise your fuxked up neighbourhood for 6 years and the D-P-fuxking-O in your fuxked up area refuses to help you...can an idi0t reincarnate of you still say it is you robbing yourself?

O.M.G TANoids need deliverance.
Where is TB Joshua when you need him most?

9 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by maestroferddi: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Too little too late.

I am afraid Buhari's overture to the east is belated and would achieve almost nothing.

I can still remember how some Igbos corrupted his name from Buhari to "Bugharia" which loosely translates "enslavement" during his military dictatorship.

4 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
soe:

Now you talking about the northerners causing trouble for themselves..are you crazee like seriously..did you miss your psychatric medication or is this hereditary?

A group of bandits troop in from chad through your fuckin porous borders and start killing our hitherto peaceful northern brethren...and you open your bucal cavity yo spill trash about them causing their woes.

Is it the northerners that are in charge of the borders?

When the group of hunters rose to defend the north..did the northerners say NO?

Is this the first time we would have terrorists trooping in to Nigeria to forment trouble?

Why are you so myopic, sentimental and cynical?

If armed robbers continue to terrorise your fuxked up neighbourhood for 6 years and the D-P-fuxking-O in your fuxked up area refuses to help you...can an idi0t reincarnate of you still say it is you robbing yourself?

can you hear ur self big cow? You called them bandits frm Chad but ur selfish leaders call them freedom fighters. Your brain just simply equals dat of a donkey

4 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Descartes: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
You know someone has got issues when they crack jokes ONLY THEMSELF find funny.

Long Live the General.
#I-Believe.
hmmm...
Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Kagarko(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
As the race to the 2015 elections heats up, a
Presidential aspirant of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd)
yesterday held a closed door meeting with Chief
Chukwuma Azikiwe, the eldest son of the
nation’s foremost nationalist and former
President, late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
The meeting which lasted over 30 minutes took
place at the residence of the Azikiwes in
Onitsha, the commercial hub of Anambra State.
According to reports, the meeting was in
connection with Buhari’s 2015 presidential
ambition.
However, before Buhari went in for the meeting,
he said his visit was a ‘routine practice’ which he
does whenever he is in the East, adding that his
visit to Onitsha was to attend the final burial
ceremony of late Chief Chike Ofordile who was
the Minister of Justice during his 20-month reign
as Head of State.
He also spoke on his presidential ambition,
saying he wasn’t “in the race to enrich himself,
but to sincerely serve the nation by adequately
addressing security challenges and dwindling
economic fortunes.”
“I feel I have greater role to play and luckily for
me I cannot be accused of being ambitious for
material aspect of it. I was a governor, I was a
Minister of Petroleum, I was Head of State, but I
will like to give Nigerians the opportunity this
time around to use ballot box to choose their
leadership and I hope the system allows the
people to choose whoever they want to lead
them and to represent them.
“There are two areas that are obvious to all
Nigerians – the collapse of security and the
collapse of the economy. Nigeria has to be
secured and efficiently managed. I have said that
so many times,” Buhari said.
He also welcomed Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, to the
presidential race. He, however, added that the
process of picking the party’s candidate must
“be transparent, let it be honest that is all we
want,” he stated.
Buhari also said “the social injustice and
corruption of the administration of President
Goodluck Jonathan” should not be allowed to
continue, adding that Nigeria would not survive
if Jonathan and the People’s Democratic Party,
PDP, are voted in again in 2015.
Among those on Buhari’s entourage were
former Governor of Anambra State, Senator
Chris Ngige; former president of the Nigerian Bar
Association and governorship candidate of the
defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN), in
Ondo State, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu; leaders of
APC in Anambra State amongst others.

http://www.today.ng/politics/race-to-2015-buhari-holds-closed-door-meeting-with-nnamdi-azikiwes-son/

The people's general what are you discussing with him is he even a member of APC ?
We already have the likes of Fayemi, Oshomole, Amaechi, Rochas , who have worked tirelessly for APC with their money and energy.

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
can you hear ur self big cow? You called them bandits frm Chad but ur selfish leaders call them freedom fighters. Your brain just simply equals dat of a donkey

Its okay.. I'll take the pain to educate you.. At least its obvious you understood all I posted except that issue. You are actually not that daft after all.

Now to your headache. Freedom fighters or bandits.

Who called them freedom fighters?

I know some northern elders referred to the boko haramists as a group of unemployed jobless people who feel long neglected.

Yes I agree. And that is actually not far from true.

But what did your clueless guy call them?

"We can't wage war against them cos they are our brothers"

"Boko haram are part of my govt."

"Boko haram is PdP and PdP is boko haram"

"I know where the girls are"

"We have been able to meet with boko haram"

Please my dear from the above... Who seems closer to boko haram?

The northern elders or the clueless in chief of Nigeria. LoL.

Okay this is the point at which you turn off your phone and sigh deeply as you vamoose into a deep trance. Reflect and gain your sanity.

You are free now my boy. Vote for Change

2 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by tosin2013: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin
soe:

A group of bandits troop in from Chad through your fuckin porous borders and start killing our hitherto peaceful northern brethren...and you open your bucal cavity to spill trash about them causing their own woes.

When the group of northern hunters rose to defend the north..was it the northerners that stopped them?

Is this the first time we would have terrorists trooping in to Nigeria to forment trouble? Have other brave presidents not trashed this same problems so easily in past regimes?

hehehe!! c as u finish d guy!
bros u wicked o. i cant just stop laughing!! grin
soe:

hehehe!! c as u finish d guy!
bros u wicked o. i cant just stop laughing!!

3 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
soe:

Its okay.. I'll take the pain to educate you.. At least its obvious you understood all I posted except that issue. You are actually not that daft after all.

I know some northern elders referred to the boko haramists as a group of unemployed jobless people who feel long neglected.

Okay this is the point at which you turn off your phone and sigh deeply as you vamoose into a deep trance. Reflect and gain your sanity.

You are free now my boy. Vote for Change
wen ur so called buhari was called on to serve as an intermediary bw the boko boys and the govt wit a view to ending the insurgency wot did he do? He refused bc there is a hidden agenda? When the same buhari said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for gej if a northerner was not returned to power where you not alive? Let me tell you, no matter how you Apc folks try to brainwash the public, that aso rock of a place will remain elusive for your Buhari and nothing can change that. Nigerians have got wiser

6 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by emmysoftyou: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:
Is that not an Anglican Bishop standing with Buhari?! When last did we see Goodluck and Imams standing, aside Sultan and some other Emirs?! Yet, some shameless guys still call him a religious fanatic!
Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by emmysoftyou: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:
Is that not an Anglican Bishop standing with Buhari?! When last did we see Goodluck and Imams standing, aside Sultan and some other Emirs?! Yet, some shameless guys still call him a religious fanatic!
daddy re yu a learner undecided'?
In politics yu can do anythin to change people's impression towards you..

I thank GOD,AM TOO WISE ENOUGH TO BE GULLIBLE LIKE SOME PEOPLES

2 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:
Abi nw
Shey be sultan and emirs be traditionalist?
Radarada

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Anambra Adigo Mma. One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anambra Adigo Mma. One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Kakpos: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
people's general your most go exile comes 2015

2 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Mogidi: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
soe:

[s]

You are free now my boy. Vote for Change[/s]

I hope you're not this stewpid in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by UnknownT: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, Sultan just like an Emir is a chieftain, prince (King), commander, or head of state in some Islamic countries. A Bishop and an Imam should be the same, not Emir!

However,

From the definition above, you can see that an Imam in Islam is just like a Bishop in Christendom!
Bro, so the sultan is no longer the spiritual head of Nigerian muslims again? By my understanding, he is d equivalent of the Pope of Nigerian muslims. and most Emirs have Imams in their entourage. Buhari came to a burial that I believe that Bishop presided over and den took a picture with most of t special guests(buhari inclusive)

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mogidi:

I hope you're not this stewpid in real life.

LoL... At least you know I have a real life..unlike you wasted twart who lives a fake life lickin the a$$ of clueless leaders

3 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
wen ur so called buhari was called on to serve as an intermediary bw the boko boys and the govt wit a view to ending the insurgency wot did he do? He refused bc there is a hidden agenda? When the same buhari said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for gej if a northerner was not returned to power where you not alive? Let me tell you, no matter how you Apc folks try to brainwash the public, that aso rock of a place will remain elusive for your Buhari and nothing can change that. Nigerians have got wiser

Baby boy listen. It wasn't Buhari that said Nigeria will be ungovernable.. If you were not so dogmatic you would have being educated enough to find out that it was Atiku who said so...PDP thinz back then, so leave my Buhari out of that.

Secondly, no one called Buhari to negotiate with boko haram. It was a particular sheikh who turned down the offer. But why not?. Obasanjo offered to negotiate with boko haram but your almighty indefatigably clueless master refused. So who has a hidden agenda? Ehn? The reason most people would refuse to be part of a clueless regime is because they have integrity.

Lastly... You and your TANtrums are in for a shocker cos we are kickin your butts back to the creeks of Otuoke.

GMB for president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Kakpos: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
my general your enemies must fall like comes wall of jerico 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Kakpos: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
my general your enemies and enemies of Nigeria must fall like wall of jerico comes 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Remarkable: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
At times I wonder if this man is delusional.

How many times will you lose before you recognize that Nigerians don't want you as president?

I'd say buhari should go and die, but I think he should go and cry is more appropriate... ther is no way he can become president, I am sure of that.

4 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by mmimahbub(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
PTF under Buhari recognized and renovated Dr Nnamdi Azikwe's home more than 15 years ago. What did uncle Jonah do to honor your leaders ? Not even you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by CharliParker: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chinom:
Why is Chukwuma Azikiwe looking so old na..... Anyway, Buhari is taken the right steps now. Tambuwal don put fire for him yansh. I was beginning to feel sorry for him. I do not like gang ups against anybody.

I doubt if Buhari will win the nomination though. GEJ might just be re elected.
you are wishing us backward with this your so called GEJ
Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by maslong(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
azikiwe is not an influential person in Igbo land.
infact azikiwe is regarded as one of betrayals to the Igbos . azikiwe and his families are not respected in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by mmimahbub(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
maslong:
azikiwe is not an influential person in Igbo land.
infact azikiwe is regarded as one of betrayals to the Igbos . azikiwe and his families are not respected in Igbo land.
Suddenly after Buhari visits the late leaders house, you carry hatred put on top Azikwe. Just look at the way you disrespected Azikwe and English language.

2 Likes

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Deiok(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
The people's General, carry on we are right behind you.
Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by derecho(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:
i expect you to know that Christians are tolerant and forgiving despite GMB's utterances and disrespect for christians who do not want sharia.But be reminded Christians are not naive

1 Like

Re: Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son by Collynzo9: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
But Igbos have been avoiding Buhari like ebola since the 16th century.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List / Did I Just Receive Money From Federal Government? / Nnamdi Kanu Gets Erection As His Fellow Man Kisses Him PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.