Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. (1440 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times / Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Franzeez(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Good day nairalanders, having seen what our past leaders achieved in comparism with that of GEJ I think he has done well, he has tried, he deserves a second chance. The circumstance surrounding his govt has not been healthy, Insurgence, bokoharam, stiff opposition and so much disloyalty because of greedy intrest of politicians. For me I will vote GEJ in 2015, he is a leader. The best leaders are those unfazed inspite of so many chaos.... Nigerians will always have their opinions but GEJ is the right choice...

9 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by lekkie073(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
supported

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
GEJ is God sent forget abt opposition come 2015 he will b reelected

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by 0menka: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
I omenka the clown will vote gej

Till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by macpetrus(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ride On..... Man of the People.... GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by chamboy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
No more lies abeg..... We need The General

9 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by LFJ: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
To describe Jonathan as a failure is an understatement. How else to describe a commander in chief who has failed to protect the lives and properties of his people.

6 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Horus(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XWguqnVCk

[size=15pt]Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever -- Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2014
He gave us freedom of speech (or the illusion of it). Either way airing out opinions is therapeutic and helps one go through stresses of daily life. In a dictatorship suicides are commonplace.
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2014
LFJ:
To describe Jonathan as a failure is an understatement. How else to describe a commander in chief who has failed to protect the lives and properties of his people.

Are you talking about Gowon?

1 Like

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Horus:

[size=15pt]Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever -- Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters[/size]

The effect of a $5M house.

7 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by wirinet(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Franzeez:
Good day nairalanders, having seen what our past leaders achieved in comparism with that of GEJ I think he has done well, he has tried, he deserves a second chance. The circumstance surrounding his govt has not been healthy, Insurgence, bokoharam, stiff opposition and so much disloyalty because of greedy intrest of politicians. For me I will vote GEJ in 2015, he is a leader. The best leaders are those unfazed inspite of so many chaos.... Nigerians will always have their opinions but GEJ is the right choice...

Excusocracy - Government on excuses by excuses and for excuses. Government of trying, attempting, planning and good intentions but little physical achievements to point to.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by chamboy(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

The effect of a $5M house.
the effect of mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Franzeez(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2014
wirinet:

Excusocracy - Government on excuses by excuses and for excuses. Government of trying, attempting, planning and good intentions but little physical achievements to point to.

Its ok!
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Orunto: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
O. Yes. He is, 'cos I see APC's leaders clapping for him as A SAVIOUR AND AS THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THE BRILLIANT WAYS HE WAS TACKLING CLINTON. They started saying in their minds, "This is another Elisha of God after OBJ. See how he is demonstrating the double portions of OBJ in him. Late Yaradua saw Barak Obama, he practically scampered. Whenever our former leaders saw any US President, they become so stiff and scared of their diplomacy, but GEJ gives everything to them freely, ordinarily, confidently and coolly like a master giving his students lessons on phychology. He is truely a Prof. Of Phychology. May Allah rescue this young Ruler, GEJ, from all our, APC's, mischief."

1 Like

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Ilaje44(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Franzeez:

The least you could have done is to provide verifiable evidence of what Goodluck has done better than other Presidents and Head of States. BTW, "Nigerians" did not start being disloyal, greedy, chaotic as you said, only during Goodluck's Government. Goodluck himself is an embodiment of greed and chaos as has been demonstrated numerously through his speeches, actions and inactions. So my friend, where are your facts about Jonathan being the best Head of State/Head of Government so far in Nigerian history?
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Ilaje44(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
charix:
He gave us freedom of speech (or the illusion of it). Either way airing out opinions is therapeutic and helps one go through stresses of daily life. In a dictatorship suicides are commonplace.

grin O ga gan o! Goodluck did not give you any freedom of speech. It's the constitution (or some people who drafted the constitution and believed freedom of speech is a fundamental right of a human being) that gives you that right.
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Princewill1(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Gej is the best! I and my family will vote for him.Forget about these bunch of useless apc E-goats making noise here due to peanuts they have collected from theif.nubu

4 Likes

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ilaje44:

grin O ga gan o! Goodluck did not give you any freedom of speech. It's the constitution (or some people who drafted the constitution and believed freedom of speech is a fundamental right of a human being) that gives you that right.

Then remind me why Saro Wiwa was killed or Sobowale hid in the US althrough Obasanjo's regime?
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by jamace(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
No more lies abeg..... We need The General
Call for military rule instead.
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by ONYX5(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Horus:

that's why i love GEJ if it was OBJ this e-diot would have been a dead man

1 Like

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by major466(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
@Op You made the right choice. That's what we have been trying to tell the other ones. That:
GEJ performance in the last four years was nothing but INCREDIBLE!
Ground breaking structures are being put in place to reorganize the economy from mono to multi export oriented economy.
That power supply has improve significantly.
That for the first time since independence, Nigeria's non oil sector contributed over 40 percent of Nigeria's revenue (Meaning the move towards reduction in oil dependence is yielding fruits).
That the Agricultural sector is experiencing a silent revolution especially in rice, sugarcane, cassava, etc. The country was able to save $2 billion dollars from rice importation. Nigeria will soon begin to export of rice in 2016. (More Revenue)
His achievements is unrivalled by no other administration since independence.
The records are there for all to examine and see. His records speaks for him.
As far as am concerned, GEJ is the BEST leader Nigeria ever had.
Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by Justcash(m): 3:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Horus:

This is freedom of speech. It is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. Who dared to call IBB, OBJ, ABACHA etc bad leaders inside Nigeria whilst they were still at the helm of national affairs?

1 Like

Re: Gej's Govt Is A Success: If You Share My View Comment. by chamboy(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Duties of a president

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today / Buhari Quotes The Bible... / IBB To Jonathan: Am With Buhari Until You Reverse Pump Price Of PMS To N65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.