Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari (3312 Views)

The Moment Clerverly (ngeneukwenu) Hears That Diezani Have Been Released (pics) / Saraki CCT : UPDATES!!! Chukwudi44 4: 3 Ngeneukwenu / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
By the powers conferred on me by the great deity of Igboland (Ngene) I, The Great NgeneUkwenu- The iyi atata 1 of Igbo Land, Ochiri Ozua Nke Mbu Na Mba Ofesi, Obere Nwa Na Ebe Agu Mbo of Lagos, The daughter of the great Deity and revered shrine of Ndi Igbo, on behalf of my family, my Neighbour's, my community and my fellow traditional worshipers hereby Anoint:

His Excellency, the indefatigable and the incorruptible General Muhammadu Chukwubueze Ekwueme Buhari as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

The gods have spoken!

25 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Princecalm(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Will the so called gods be right?. That we shall wait to see.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Princecalm:
Will the so called gods be right?. That we shall wait to see.

The gods are wise!

3 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Arysexy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ewu na ebe akwa.

Hope u won't run away after February 14 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by pendy79: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
You're indeed a funny one. Watch our resident ignorant mod move this to car/auto section

1 Like

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arysexy:
Ewu na ebe akwa.

Hope u won't run away after February 14 2015.

Only members of TAN and the corrupts will run away post May next year, when the Clean Man assumes power!

7 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:
You're indeed a funny one. Watch our resident ignorant mod move this to car/auto section
grin grin

@Ngeneukwuenu, endorsed and signed!

6 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Bugatie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
A case of someone with an exaggerated self importance.
Speak for yourself dude, just one vote, that's what you can offer your general!
By 2015, your family and neighbours will tow the line of goodwill and vote massively for GEJ!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:

They can only try, but it Will not in anywhere Stop Chukwubueze Buhari from winning next year!

2 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
I been dey think say na Tambuwal sorry Atiku, hmm, Okorocha mba Kwankwaso.

grin
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bugatie:
By 2015, your family and neighbours will tow the line of goodwill and vote massively for GEJ!
And you have the right to speak on behalf of Ngene's family? You better start getting used to a President Buhari my guy. The wind of Change is here to stay.

3 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bugatie:

If you know the powers of Ngene, you would appreciate this endorsement!

4 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:
Or dog section
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
barcanista:
Or [s]dog[/s] section

Or better still, to the weed section.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
dunkem21:
I been dey think say na Tambuwal sorry Atiku, hmm, Okorocha mba Kwankwaso.

grin

Na democracy dem they call! At the end of the day na only 1 person go emerge! But Ngene has endorsed Chukwubueze Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Princecalm(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The gods are wise!
the gods are wise,no doubts but God is the wisest.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
By the powers conferred on me by the great deity of Igboland (Ngene) I, The Great NgeneUkwenu- The iyi atata 1 of Igbo Land, Ochiri Ozua Nke Mbu Na Mba Ofesi, Obere Nwa Na Ebe Agu Mbo of Lagos, The daughter of the great Deity and revered shrine of Ndi Igbo, on behalf of my family, my Neighbour's, my community and my fellow traditional worshipers hereby Anoint:

His Excellency, the indefatigable and the incorruptible General Muhammadu Chukwubueze Ekwueme Buhari as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

The gods have spoken!

All hail the President of the Federal republic of the Internet

6 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

All hail the President of the Federal republic of the Internet

Stale!

2 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by oluwalfa: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chukwubueze Ekwueme

If I slap u eh.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
with all due respect ma'am you can only annoint your husband if you dont already have one

otherwise keep your voters card ready and cast your one vote on February 14th 2015

2 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ngeneukwenu joined Buhari with 1000 followers abi?
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Only members of TAN and the corrupts will run away post May next year, when the Clean Man assumes power!

The only thing clean about the man is that white sleeping gown he wears with his cap

6 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The gods have spoken!

Sweet heart! Whosoever did this to you....

You openly endorse a criminal? A tyrant whose judgement ought have been a firing sqaud?
A clueless and arrogant soldier who ruined lives and destroyed destinies?

Those that ruined by decrees shall be judged by decrees!

Here is Decree No. 5 from the Watchers!

A decree has gone forth from the Watchers! It is called Decree No. 5
This decree is superior to "Decree No. 4".

"Whosoever that enacted the evil decree of oppression and supression called decree 4, shall never ever smell the seat of power again!"

This is the decree of the watchers

4 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Buhari loves the igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by MyNameIsMyName: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Maybe the anointing is for 2019, cos GEJ is not leaving his post

1 Like

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
noblezone:

[s]Sweet heart! Whosoever did this to you....

You openly endorse a criminal? A tyrant whose judgement is fireing sqaud?
A a clueless and arrogant soldier who ruined lives and destoryed destines?

Those that ruined by decrees shall be judged by decrees!

Here is Decree No. 5 from the Watchers!

A decree has gone forth from the Watchers! It is called Decree No. 5
This decree is superior to Decree No. 4.

"Whosoever that enacted the evil decree of oppression and supression called decree shall never ever smell the seat of power anymore!"

This is the decree of the watchers![/s]

Thrash!

Who the gods have blessed, let no man curse!

3 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Na democracy dem they call! At the end of the day na only 1 person go emerge! But Ngene has endorsed Chukwubueze Buhari!

Mark am today, Buhari will not emerge as APC flag-bearer. angry

1 Like

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
dunkem21:

Mark am today, Buhari will not emerge as APC flag-bearer. angry

If wishes were horses!
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
pendy79:
I was about saying that.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thrash!

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

If wishes were horses!

Lets watch then. Horses are mere wishes.

..Or wont you support a Tambuwal ticket?
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thrash!

what bunch of ignorant and dark gods would dare to counter the decree of the Watchers?

what blood sucking monsters would dare to bless a man whose hand is soiled with innocent blood?

We are few weels away darling. Then you and your blind and primitive gods will know how far!

The blood of innocent Biafrans are crying against Bihari!

The blood of the trio murdered in cold blood through a back dated decree is crying agains Buhari!

The blood of "couple of policemen" killed in his "bloodness coup" are crying agaisnt him.

The blood of corp members murdered in 2011 by the "sai Buhari" foot soldiers are crying against him!

The watchers have decreed a decree! The fate of the tyrant has been sealed!

Let your gods "shit bees"!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Security Uncovers Plot to Kill President Jonathan, David Mark / Osibanjo Is Inheriting Debt From FG But Ambode Is Not Inheriting Debt Frm Fash / Osun 2018: Frustration Sets In For Omisore, Set To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.