Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari (3314 Views)

The Moment Clerverly (ngeneukwenu) Hears That Diezani Have Been Released (pics) / Saraki CCT : UPDATES!!! Chukwudi44 4: 3 Ngeneukwenu / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
noblezone:

[s]what bunch of ignorant and dark gods would dare to counter the decree of the Watchers?

what blood sucking monsters would dare to bless a man whose hand is soiled with innocent blood?

We are few weels away darling. Then you and your blind and primitive gods will know how far!

The blood of innocent Biafrans are crying against Bihari!

The blood of the trio murdered in cold blood through a back dated decree is crying agains Buhari!

The blood of "couple of policemen" killed in his "bloodness coup" are crying agaisnt him.

The blood of corp members murdered in 2011 by the "sai Buhari" foot soldiers are crying against him!

The watchers have decreed a decree! The fate of the tyrant has been sealed!

Let your gods "shit bees"[/s]!

Anu nchi joint gossip! Why Not Keep Calm And Vote the people's General??

2 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Bugatie(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

If you know the powers of Ngene, you would appreciate this endorsement!

I admire your high hopes, the opposition we have in Nigeria today cannot and will not defeat GEJ!

6 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Anu nchi joint gossip! Why Not Keep Calm And Vote the people's General??

It is obvious you are a little kid when the criminal committed treason and atrocities.

Or perhaps you were not even born yet.

Ada oma, bring your chair and writing materials, let me tutor you with wisdom,
I am not talking from hear say, let alone form any nkwobi and ngwo joint!
I am telling from from personal experience.

Do you know how many of our kinsmen the wicked and clueless tyrant ruined their destinies and destroyed their lives?
I witnessed how a man's super market was auctioned and the man was arrested and taken away.
His crime?

He was selling his stuff based on how he purchased.
But Buhari had fixed retail prices instead of enacting policies that will bring down prices.
So, those who bought stuffs for N50, where ordered to sell for N20,Some took ban loans which they must pay back.

Before that he had frozen all the accounts of every Nigerian. No matter how much one had,they were paid a maximum of N5,000 only.

Nne di nma, I do not blame you, I blame those who are trying hard to wist our history.

Say no to tyranny!

5 Likes

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nukilia: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Victory is certain
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by mentorandfriend(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
By the powers conferred on me by the great deity of Igboland (Ngene) I, The Great NgeneUkwenu- The iyi atata 1 of Igbo Land, Ochiri Ozua Nke Mbu Na Mba Ofesi, Obere Nwa Na Ebe Agu Mbo of Lagos, The daughter of the great Deity and revered shrine of Ndi Igbo, on behalf of my family, my Neighbour's, my community and my fellow traditional worshipers hereby Anoint:

His Excellency, the indefatigable and the incorruptible General Muhammadu Chukwubueze Ekwueme Buhari as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

The gods have spoken!
Change your profile pic first.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Change your profile pic first.

To you?
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by drnoel: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
By the powers conferred on me by the great deity of Igboland (Ngene) I, The Great NgeneUkwenu- The iyi atata 1 of Igbo Land, Ochiri Ozua Nke Mbu Na Mba Ofesi, Obere Nwa Na Ebe Agu Mbo of Lagos, The daughter of the great Deity and revered shrine of Ndi Igbo, on behalf of my family, my Neighbour's, my community and my fellow traditional worshipers hereby Anoint:

His Excellency, the indefatigable and the incorruptible General Muhammadu Chukwubueze Ekwueme Buhari as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

The gods have spoken!

U have misquoted the gods and so must be punished
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

All hail the President of the Federal republic of the Internet
Internet consist of Learned people
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
noblezone:

It is obvious you are a little kid when the criminal committed treason and atrocities.

Or perhaps you were not even born yet.

Ada oma, bring your chair and writing materials, let me tutor you with wisdom,
I am not talking from hear say, let alone form any nkwobi and ngwo joint!
I am telling from from personal experience.

Do you know how many of our kinsmen the wicked and clueless tyrant ruined their destinies and destroyed their lives?
I witnessed how a man's super market was auctioned and the man was arrested and taken away.
His crime?

He was selling his stuff based on how he purchased.
But Buhari had fixed retail prices instead of enacting policies that will bring down prices.
So, those who bought stuffs for N50, where ordered to sell for N20,Some took ban loans which they must pay back.

Before that he had frozen all the accounts of every Nigerian. No matter how much one had,they were paid a maximum of N5,000 only.

Nne di nma, I do not blame you, I blame those who are trying hard to wist our history.

Say no to tyranny!
and yes to Money Wastage, be giving us story for d gods der
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am a Nigerian, I can decide to b Igbo, hausa n Yoruba. This is the Candidate I want for my Children future to b assured

Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
Internet consist of Learned people

But the people who vote are not on the internet. That's why he'll always win on online polls but get beaten silly in real life.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
Am a Nigerian, I can decide to b Igbo, hausa n Yoruba. This is the Candidate I want for my Children future to b assured

I have never thought about Oby Buhari combination. Thats an incorruptible duo you have there.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abagworo:

I have never thought about Oby Buhari combination. Thats an incorruptible duo you have there.

The South West will surely kick against any vice from the South East or South South!
You guys dont know Nigeria!
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
and yes to Money Wastage, be giving us story for d gods der

I dont know the useless or inanimate gods you are referring to!
Neither do I blame you for the deception you have fallen into!
I blame the generations before now for this mess!

Yet, I repeat it is only in Africa that criminals like Buhari are rewarded!
Except this time, his disgrace will be final!

Please, take this info to your "gods"!
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Equado(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
An ibo person anointing a northerner...hope yhure speaking 4 yaslf...we Ibo's wud nva support a northerner...#next thread nufin 2 see here
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

But the people who vote are not on the internet. That's why he'll always win on online polls but get beaten silly in real life.
cos of d population of d illiterates
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
noblezone:

I dont know the useless or inanimate gods you are referring to!
Neither do I blame you for the deception you have fallen into!
I blame the generations before now for this mess!

Yet, I repeat it is only in Africa that criminals like Buhari are rewarded!
Except this time, his disgrace will be final!

Please, take this info to your "gods"!
u n Ur likes like that "steal make I steal kind of Government"

If buhari doesn't enter nw, anoda buhari would enta someday n ppl like u would rot in prison more than a monkey
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
cos of d population of d illiterates

And politics is a game of numbers so for you to win elections in a place with a high population of illiterates, you have to align yourself with the illiterates. If in doubt, ask Fayemi.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
u n Ur likes like that "steal make I steal kind of Government"

If buhari doesn't enter nw, anoda buhari would enta someday n ppl like u would rot in prison more than a monkey

The problem with folks like you is that being bereft of logical ideas, you can hardly present your thoughts without insults and abuses.
Facts is, you dont know me, neither do you know what makes me tick!

I am not in government, be it federal, state or local.
I have never been in government, be it federal, state or local
I have no intention of being in government, be it federal, state or local.

Apart from 5 months attachment i did with one guy, I have never worked for any body since after my graduation so many years ago,
I am not waiting for any body to pay me salary at the end of every month,
My income does not depend on oil or any allocation from any where.

I am not one of those who are milking Nigeria down like Buhari who is neither creative not productive but is paid every month as an ex head of state (a position he robbed with the barrel of gun).

Then from what basis did judge me as one who likes "steal make I steal kind of Government" that deserves to rot in jail more than a monkey?

By the way, I am yet to hear of a monkey going to jail, so where did you get your logic from?

You anger is that I dare to have a different opinion from you!
I dare to say NO to an unrepentant and ambitious old tyrant who has nothing to offer this slave camp built by White Slave Masters you call a country!

This is democracy Sir! I am at liberty to have my opinion and you are at liberty to have yours! But in your world whosoever disagrees with you deserves death!

No sir! I come from a great heritage of the Great and Wise Biafran people! We have a great heritage that says, "Let the Kite perch, and let eagle also perch!". Must you threaten people?

Finally, it is all about Buhari! I don't know how old you were when the blood thirsty tyrant was in power!
My position is guided by an ugly experience of his brief misrule! When i speak, I am not speaking from hear say!

Please what is guiding your own position?

Sincerely and from my heart, I wish you well.
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

And politics is a game of numbers so for you to win elections in a place with a high population of illiterates, you have to align yourself with the illiterates. If in doubt, ask Fayemi.
dey Ruin dis nation cos of they are dense
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by chamboy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
noblezone:

The problem with folks like you is that being bereft of logical ideas, you can hardly present your thoughts without insults and abuses.
Facts is, you dont know me, neither do you know what makes me tick!

I am not in government, be it federal, state or local.
I have never been in government, be it federal, state or local
I have no intention of being in government, be it federal, state or local.

Apart from 5 months attachment i did with one guy, I have never worked for any body since after my graduation so many years ago,
I am not waiting for any body to pay me salary at the end of every month,
My income does not depend on oil or any allocation from any where.

I am not one of those who are milking Nigeria down like Buhari who is neither creative not productive but is paid every month as an ex head of state (a position he robbed with the barrel of gun).

Then from what basis did judge me as one who likes "steal make I steal kind of Government" that deserves to rot in jail more than a monkey?

By the way, I am yet to hear of a monkey going to jail, so where did you get your logic from?

You anger is that I dare to have a different opinion from you!
I dare to say NO to an unrepentant and ambitious old tyrant who has nothing to offer this slave camp built by White Slave Masters you call a country!

This is democracy Sir! I am at liberty to have my opinion and you are at liberty to have yours! But in your world whosoever disagrees with you deserves death!

No sir! I come from a great heritage of the Great and Wise Biafran people! We have a great heritage that says, "Let the Kite perch, and let eagle also perch!". Must you threaten people?

Finally, it is all about Buhari! I don't know how old you were when the blood thirsty tyrant was in power!
My position is guided by an ugly experience of his brief misrule! When i speak, I am not speaking from hear say!

Please what is guiding your own position?

Sincerely and from my heart, I wish you well.
so d country is at a right state like dis
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
TANoids why u beefing Make una go anoint Clueless-1,,,that's if conscience gree una undecided grin
Re: Official: Ngeneukwenu Anoints Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
TANoids why u beefing Make una go anoint Clueless-1,,,that's if conscience gree una undecided grin

No mind them cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Blasts Buhari And His Supporters / Zahira Buhari Blast Gambia President / Buhari Has Finally Declare War Against South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.