Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545413 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
guydangerous:
pls oh watin concern you with super su,that app is just there to grant third party application access to the phone which you tick or tap authorize or deny after which you are done with the app watin....... you wan brick your phone,or better still delete the super su apk and download super su in zip format don't extract,now boot to recovery mode and install zip from SD card which should be the super su (if you want to do this method let me know) or try download super su from play store or Google the English version,STAY CLEAR FROM CHAINFIRE 3D
brov u got me wrong, I WAS not talking about chainfire 3d .
chainfire just happen to be the main developer of supersu. even the zip version you are talking about.
they just apen to be lots of supersu on playstore
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
tegamarro:

Oga mi I need ur help on something Illd love to talk to you on whatsapp.... Plzzz sir.
this is my no 080392***41

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ritchienell(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Whatsapp me via 07039214459, Call 08185955493 for repair of infinix, tecno and itel phones.Richard
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:
Got mine today...
It came with a headset (ear piece) and charger.
Memory card slot present i have inserted my 16gb micro sd.
13gb available for phone storage (not partitioned), apps can be moved to sd card too. 3g network present for both sims (sim 1 mini, sim 2 micro)
ba3 life good so far.. I charged upto 100% then trickle charge for more 30minutes. Played HD games like gta san andreas and walking dead no lags. Ran antutu benchmark scored above 19000!
Summary: its a steal for this price! Go get urs ASAP!
did u make your payment on delivey
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Reediano:

did u make your payment on delivey

yes
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gudiza(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:
Got mine today...
Memory card slot present i have inserted my 16gb micro sd.....

Bro Congrats. does the phone package include accessories like a protective cover (or cover case), and does the phone have gorilla glass (or screen protector)?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
ss...

gta: sa
walking dead
soul calibur

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gudiza:

Bro Congrats. does the package include a protective cover (or case), and does the phone have gorilla glass (or screen protector)?

no to both questions
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gudiza(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:
no to both questions
Tanx. sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Reediano:

brov u got me wrong, I WAS not talking about chainfire 3d .
chainfire just happen to be the main developer of supersu. even the zip version you are talking about.
they just apen to be lots of supersu on playstore
sorry bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tommytim: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
seems I've finally seen the phone to buy......after long searching....I'm just scared though
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:
Got mine today...
13gb available for phone storage (not partitioned), apps can be moved to sd card too. 3g network present for both sims (sim 1 mini, sim 2 micro)
ba3 life good so far.. I charged upto 100% then trickle charge for more 30minutes. Played HD games like gta san andreas and walking dead no lags. Ran antutu benchmark scored above 19000!
When did u place ur order and which state are u?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:
Got mine today...
thank God our package don land and me like the review and ss,so how much was total taken from you and did they deliver the goods at your door step or you met them at a popular areana
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
guydangerous:
thank God our package don land and me like the review and ss,so how much was total taken from you and did they deliver the goods at your door step or you met them at a popular areana

delivered at my door total fee 12,900
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
vicshownero:

When did u place ur order and which state are u?

ordered on thursday, rivers state
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:

delivered to my door total fee 12,900
o boi I for follow you order oh
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
guydangerous:
o boi I for follow you order oh

lol.. no worry ur own dey road
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
blackiridis:

ordered on thursday, rivers state

Did they call u in the morning informing u that they are bringing it today? will they bring pos so that someone can use atm or must it be cash?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:

Did they call u in the morning informing u that they are bringing it today? will they bring pos so that someone can use atm or must it be cash?

he (the delivery guy) called me like an hour b4 coming so i prepared my cash. got my package and paid .
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by maxibrainz: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:
Got mine today...
did you run the atuntu test with your data on or off
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2014
maxibrainz:

did you run the atuntu test with your data on or off

on

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:
on

more ss for the antutu benchmark pls

wanna compare with another phone pls
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by maxibrainz: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

on
that means it beats innjoo i1s, ran a test on i1s and got 14375
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Promking:

ss for the antutu benchmark pls

done

maxibrainz:

that means it beats innjoo i1s, ran a test on i1s and got 14375

yea
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2014
It even beats Tecno H6
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Promking:
It even beats Tecno H6

yea.. my friend's h6 scored 18000+
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promking: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

yea.. my friend's h6 scored 18000+

please more screenshots for the antutu benchmarks is needed, still need to compare some stuffs.....Also try clearing up some space (maybe clean master or something else) and perform a new test. I want to compare with what a tecno h6 user had on this page https://www.nairaland.com/1965148/new-release-tecno-h6-spec/20
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Promking:

please more screenshots for the antutu benchmarks is needed, still need to compare some stuffs.....Also try clearing up some space (maybe clean master or something else) and perform a new test. I want to compare with what a tecno h6 user had on this page https://www.nairaland.com/1965148/new-release-tecno-h6-spec/20

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Promking:

more

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 1:44am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

more
u see that place of imei that was rubbed off...teach me how to do it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
u see that place of imei that was rubbed off...teach me how to do it

follow this pix click on draw select d colour u want den rub till its covered

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2014
orisayomisamuel:

Say 6 to 8hrs[i][/i]
still impressive for dat price tag!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.