Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548129 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:

ur own better!! am still expecting the phone since Monday, should i reorder?
if they have already sent u mail,no problem they will soon ship it.check ur inbox if they sent u a mail cos I order through their app
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
Wow!!!..Jux got my package nw...aarrgghh *shoki*
aarrgghh let's go there,make una come make we shoki,everybody shoki
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:

How please? drop the procedure
just use mobile uncle or mtk engineer and follow normal procedure I hope u are not new to changing imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by frankyvalll(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
i just got my infinix hot now. its a sleek phone. very good for d price. i ordered on monday this week and i got it dis afternoon. i stay in asaba.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just got another infinix hot...shoki!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:

How please? drop the procedure
just use mobile uncle or mtk engineer and follow normal procedure I hope u are not new to changing imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
guydangerous:
aarrgghh let's go there,make una come make we shoki,everybody shoki
grin...wanna charge moi new baby..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wunderkiind(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
hmmm
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wunderkiind(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
cheesy
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Phoenixx07(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
U guys dat hv collectd ur own abeg make hun drop pix of d fone make we c as e b d body,case inside cuz we r still waitin for dem to bring our own
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
sheggsliveth:

sure,have u tried glo bis on it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
grin...wanna charge moi new baby..
OK charge am well oh cos we go carry am go clubbing tonight I hope she can shoki
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
guydangerous:
OK charge am well oh cos we go carry am go clubbing tonight I hope she can shoki
Yeah...sure!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:

u need to reset it to factory setting

ok. thanks...bt if there is any other work around ill prefer that
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
guydangerous:
these antutu beat h6 and innjoo i1s

yea
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nazareth10:
pls check d quality of pictures taken with d camera for me.
dat will come later just ran my data down (chating 4rm a back up phone)
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Horlaarsco: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Someone pls post imei it may be useful
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nw rocking my infinix hot!!!!!grin
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Kingoflotto(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

yea
Can you post the screens hot of the benchmark
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by adeshola1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
i ordered for infinix Hot tru a sales Rep. via whatsapp since tuesday, buh no sign of delivery till nw...Is it adviceable tew re-order for d phone again tewdai..?
Cc..MizTyna
can u link me with the sale Rep...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
adeshola1:

can u link me with the sale Rep...
Yeah... 08084097270
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kelvindim(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid where was yours delivered to you? I also placed an order through a sales rep since monday but no signs of delivery as yet. I only recieved a message about my verified order. Aside that, nothing else.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvindim:
Joshkid where was yours delivered to you? I also placed an order through a sales rep since monday but no signs of delivery as yet. I only recieved a message about my verified order. Aside that, nothing else.
The man called me dz afternoon to confirm if I was at home buh fortunately for me ah ws in the same area he was while calling... So we hooked up easily.

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by adeshola1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
Yeah... 08084097270
thanks BRO
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
adeshola1:

thanks BRO
U'r wlcm
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gemc3(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Trippledots:

i hope u dont end up messing your frinds phone....this phone comes with flash share from factory, check the list of apps. probably the phone is seeing it that you want to install a system app which it already has. normally when installing another version of an app, it uninstalls the one in the phone to make space for the new one u r trying to install. and it cant uninstall system apps just like dat.....na headache u just give d poor thing.

cute dp btw.

The phone does not have flash share. I use Infinix Zero and mine it doesnt have it either. i have checked all the checkables my brother. i don tire. This is not my first time of p.imping someone's android. I usually dont encounter such strange error messages, especially for a new phone. no available space too? how come. me i have sha contacted Konga.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kelvindim(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
The man called me dz afternoon to confirm if I was at home buh fortunately for me ah ws in the same area he was while calling... So we hooked up easily.
Okay, that's nice. How's the phone, You must be rocking yours I guess. Still anticipating mine as well. Where's your location?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
hw can someone get d free etisalat 500mb wit dis phone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gemc3(f): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
thats a fault from factory..contact konga so they can change it for u

Thanks. . . Sent a mail today.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvindim:
Okay, that's nice. How's the phone, You must be rocking yours I guess. Still anticipating mine as well. Where's your location?
D phone rocks I must say... Na ib I dey ooh!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gemc3:

Thanks. . . Sent a mail today.
no problem.ure welcome
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
pat077:
hw can someone get d free etisalat 500mb wit dis phone?
try and dial *8186# on sim1 or send data to 8186

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.