Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548081 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dedewizzy(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
pls do u know d location of any of their warehouse in Lagos ikorodu

Sorry I do not. you can google it out probably.

Gemc3:
Hello house. . . Need your help. I got an Infinix Hot for a friend. She gave me to p.imp it up. The first thing I tried to install was Flashshare. Sent it thru Bluetooth. I installed it. . . But it refused to open, saying "There is not enough space. Flashshare can't start. Please clean up space on your phone to then run." I checked the memory.
Total Space 16GB. Available 0.00B.
SD card is not even highlighted.
Total memory 1.00GB. Available 524MB.
The "Set Default Write Disk" (Phone memory) is not also highlighted. . . .
I do not know what the problem could be. This is a brand new phone. Could it be that a faulty phone was delivered to me?

Contact Konga ASAP. That's obviously a faulty piece

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
I just got I call from kings now but I had to tell him to come tomorrow coz I don't use out of d money (shaii I fear oh when d guy call me )
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dreyl(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2014
MizTyna:
Glad to see reviews being posted,let's keep it coming people! Gracias!
i don't do chinese phones
#teamsamsungforever
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
I got my infinix hot yesterday and I never regret it....just DAT it doesn't have LED light and the softkeys don't have light at night. I changed the imei without rooting it...its a great fone for its price
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
MizTyna:

That is why we call it HOT! *winks*

Abi na...but MizTyna, you are as hot as infinix hot o.
grin
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:

Are u kidding me?? i ordered since Monday evening, till now all they are telling me is that the phone has been shipped! Today is Thursday ooo
Bro I ordered mine on Tuesday and got it on Wednesday, Konga is far better than jumia
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gemc3(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Dedewizzy:

Sorry I do not. you can google it out probably.

Contact Konga ASAP. That's obviously a faulty piece

Thanks. . . will do just that.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by micoloP(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
the nigga just called me that he will be arriving mah place soon...(expecting mah four infinix hot)
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Elxandre(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2014
The screen resolution is disappointing, else would have considered this phone.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
some other colour options of this phone are now available on konga......
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2014
some other colour options of this phone are now available on konga......
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Dedewizzy:
First off, for those who placed order for this for over 2days, but haven't received just head straight to their office/warehouse nearest to your location with your order number, within 2minutes you should be walking out with your phone. Otherwise it might take longer than you expect for it to get to your address for some obvious reasons.

MY BRIEF REVIEW

DESIGN
if you so much in love with nice phone build, then this isn't for you. the design is not so fantastic but ordinary, but hey the contents in it is mind blowing.

BATTERY
I can bodly say Infinix did not lie when they wrote 2000mah capacity. It doesn't drain down easily at all. I have seen so many screenshots on the battery here already so I'll leave it at that.

GAMING
more review on this to come up later but so far, no game tested has refused playing.

OTHERS
Both sims has 3G capability, the internal storage is 13gb free, 340used (see attached screenshot) on first boot, the 3home keys are not illuminated, system update available, USB OTG not present, notification light also not available.

CAMERA
Truly a 5mp cam, just ok and not extraordinary. pix taken at night was also impressive i must state
still Okay for 13k!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Dedewizzy:
First off, for those who placed order for this for over 2days, but haven't received just head straight to their office/warehouse nearest to your location with your order number, within 2minutes you should be walking out with your phone. Otherwise it might take longer than you expect for it to get to your address for some obvious reasons.

MY BRIEF REVIEW

DESIGN
if you so much in love with nice phone build, then this isn't for you. the design is not so fantastic but ordinary, but hey the contents in it is mind blowing.

BATTERY
I can bodly say Infinix did not lie when they wrote 2000mah capacity. It doesn't drain down easily at all. I have seen so many screenshots on the battery here already so I'll leave it at that.

GAMING
more review on this to come up later but so far, no game tested has refused playing.

OTHERS
Both sims has 3G capability, the internal storage is 13gb free, 340used (see attached screenshot) on first boot, the 3home keys are not illuminated, system update available, USB OTG not present, notification light also not available.

CAMERA
Truly a 5mp cam, just ok and not extraordinary. pix taken at night was also impressive i must state
still Okay for 13k!...besyds i don't knw any of dere warehouse in ibadan
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
i don't do chinese phones
#teamsamsungforever
huh?..wat type of phone r u using..?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
ritchienell:
Whatsapp me 07039214459, Call 08185955493 for repairs of infinix, itel and tecno.

dude can u fix a tecno n9 phantom tab's charging port and earpiece jack?

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
i connected my infinix hot IH to my laptop for the first time, it brought up a pop up with options so i ticked 'charging only'. now i want to acccess my phone tru my system, bt when i connect the usb it just starts charging automatically. no where to change it again.

how can i change this option pls
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gemc3:

Did that yesterday. Same thing. but why is the available total memory 0.00b when it's a new phone?
thats a fault from factory..contact konga so they can change it for u
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by adeshola1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
please guys, i have a ordering the phone from konga, it doesn't load the cart page
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gemc3:
Hello house. . . Need your help. I got an Infinix Hot for a friend. She gave me to p.imp it up. The first thing I tried to install was Flashshare. Sent it thru Bluetooth. I installed it. . . But it refused to open, saying "There is not enough space. Flashshare can't start. Please clean up space on your phone to then run." I checked the memory.

Total Space 16GB. Available 0.00B.

SD card is not even highlighted.

Total memory 1.00GB. Available 524MB.

The "Set Default Write Disk" (Phone memory) is not also highlighted. . . .

I do not know what the problem could be. This is a brand new phone. Could it be that a faulty phone was delivered to me?

i hope u dont end up messing your frinds phone....this phone comes with flash share from factory, check the list of apps. probably the phone is seeing it that you want to install a system app which it already has. normally when installing another version of an app, it uninstalls the one in the phone to make space for the new one u r trying to install. and it cant uninstall system apps just like dat.....na headache u just give d poor thing.

cute dp btw.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Trippledots:
i connected my infinix hot IH to my laptop for the first time, it brought up a pop up with options so i ticked 'charging only'. now i want to acccess my phone tru my system, bt when i connect the usb it just starts charging automatically. no where to change it again.

how can i change this option pls

u need to reset it to factory setting
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dreyl(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
huh?..wat type of phone r u using..?
galaxy note4
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
galaxy note4
hehehe...Proof??grin
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HanBerex(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] my Infinix hot package was just delivered to me some minutes here in Ph after more than 5 days of waiting. I ordered friday last week. Still charging it though, buh it looks strong on the surface.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by adeshola1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
please how do i activate pay on delivery on konga
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
i ordered for infinix Hot tru a sales Rep. via whatsapp since tuesday, buh no sign of delivery till nw...Is it adviceable tew re-order for d phone again tewdai..?
Cc..MizTyna
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
sheggsliveth:
I got my infinix hot yesterday and I never regret it....just DAT it doesn't have LED light and the softkeys don't have light at night. I changed the imei without rooting it...its a great fone for its price

How please? drop the procedure
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
sheggsliveth:
Bro I ordered mine on Tuesday and got it on Wednesday, Konga is far better than jumia

ur own better!! am still expecting the phone since Monday, should i reorder?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ MizTyna,u need to help me contact them ooo,to make matter worst ,am in Lagos state, if they can't deliver within 4days to people in lagos then how many weeks will it take them to deliver to people at far north?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
galaxy note4
only, why you no use galaxy 10 or 25 sef

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
vicshownero:
@ MizTyna,u need to help me contact them ooo,to make matter worst ,am in Lagos state, if they can't deliver within 4days to people in lagos then how many weeks will it take them to deliver to people at far north?

Lol! Keep calm sir,you'll get it soon
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Joshkid:
i ordered for infinix Hot tru a sales Rep. via whatsapp since tuesday, buh no sign of delivery till nw...Is it adviceable tew re-order for d phone again tewdai..?
Cc..MizTyna

Sorry abouT that,you'll get it soon
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
MizTyna:

Sorry abouT that,you'll get it soon
Wow!!!..Jux got my package nw...aarrgghh *shoki*

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.