Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546186 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by frankyvalll(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
guydangerous:
yes sir
bro good evening. have been dancing shoki since this afternoon when I got my infinix hot. pls can. I root the phone and if yes what app will I use.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
frankyvalll:
bro good evening. have been dancing shoki since this afternoon when I got my infinix hot. pls can. I root the phone and if yes what app will I use.
I think someone here rooted his,pls which app una use root this phone and by the way why do you want to root your phone so soon
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
guydangerous:
nova and GTA sa
boss hiw did u get $999998...baba o
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
frankyvalll:
boss its vroot app

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
frankyvalll:
dat shoki is the koko
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by nani667: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
wozup:

lolz, wetin person go do? na mtk phone sure pass now ...

LOL.... Oga..... I advise you to hold ya S3 strong
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Codedboy1: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
boss its vroot app

Pc or apk
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Codedboy1:

Pc or apk
apk...u can use kingroot apk also,anyone u like
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
boss hiw did u get $999998...baba o
lolz I don forget the particular cheat I use sorry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
guydangerous:
lolz I don forget the particular cheat I use sorry
no p....the one i got from andropalace is unlimited too..though u can use lucky patcher too
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Codedboy1: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
apk...u can use kingroot apk also,anyone u like

Pls share link to dowbload it or screenshot of d app logo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Codedboy1:

Pls share link to dowbload it or screenshot of d app logo
got it on playstore.......just search for the name,it ll come out....or u can use google
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Codedboy1: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
got it on playstore.......just search for the name,it ll come out....or u can use google

Saw one chinese own but i dont understand d app
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Codedboy1:

Saw one chinese own but i dont understand d app
yeah dats kingroot....on ur data,u did u see a big green circle?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Codedboy1: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
yeah dats kingroot....on ur data,u did u see a big green circle?

Yea
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Codedboy1:

Yea
click on it and wait till its completed..on ur data o
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Scharck(m): 5:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Abeos:
Pls i ordered since monday but no sign of call since then o only verification message and mail and when i check the track the item it keeps saying it hasn't been transferred till now pls wot can i do o

Just chill. That's what you can do. I ordered last week Thursday and got mine yesterday. Give it time.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Please those people that have already received their orders,which accessories came with the phone....am yet to receive my order....
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by frankyvalll(m): 7:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Promxy94:
Please those people that have already received their orders,which accessories came with the phone....am yet to receive my order....
charger, ear piece, warranty card, the phone. there is already a screen guard on the screen of the phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
RichieBrown:
pls does infinix hot support memory card? urgent reply ASAP only from someone using the phone already
Lols. .. Yeah.. Sure!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dreyl(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2014
slap1:
I use galaxy S3 Mini and I'm selling it to get this infinix. Samsung's battery is shi.t!
Then get a top sammy phone bro,since i started using sammy phones i haven't gotten any battery ish,infact anytime i buy sammy phones i buy extra battery.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dreyl(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2014
guydangerous:
only, why you no use galaxy 10 or 25 sef
get rich or die tryin cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ajascolove(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Is this phone OTG enabled? Does it have notification light? Quick answer from the users please.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wozup: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
nani667:

LOL.... Oga..... I advise you to hold ya S3 strong
lol, tnz boss...but why did you said that pls if I may ask?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HanBerex(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
guydangerous:
I don't have the phone but it seems you are the only one asking for free etisalat follow come sim,have you asked others if theirs came with etisalat sim,I think what Etisalat meant by that 500mb stuff was for you to insert your etisalat sim into the 1st sim slot and DATA OR MID TO 8186,your friend's p6 came with free mtn sim with 100mb do you think is easy for etisalat to give out free sim card with 500mb every month for one year free of charge
Thanks bro, your comment was hugely helpful. I have sorted out the confusion.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HanBerex(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Please pals pardon my cluelessness, Why do I need to root my phone and is the imei modification to get ur phone using Glo BIS for real? And..yes, I am a learner! Lolz.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2014
This phone is now #13,400
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Ajascolove:
Is this phone OTG enabled? Does it have notification light? Quick answer from the users please.
What's OTG?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2014
GUYS..WHITE INFINIX HOT IS NOW AVAILABLE,INCLUDING RED....ONLY GREEN IS NOT YET AVAILABLE
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2014
obaayo2:
GUYS..WHITE INFINIX HOT IS NOW AVAILABLE,INCLUDING RED....ONLY GREEN IS NOT YET AVAILABLE
for 13400
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
for 13400
yes #500 difference...im getting it this week.by God's grace
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ajascolove(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=phiszo post=29018561]
What's OTG?[/quote On The Go

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.