Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (545638 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2015
[quote
author=OTEEE post=33503138]Tried to upgrade my phone, after rebooting
its showing "NO COMMAND"... I then off and on it, that's what It keep
showing. HELP PLEASE[/quote] Mine too sad cry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2015
guydangerous:
2 to 5k
5K? Chisox... How much for the phone. Its too much na
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2015
[quote
author=guydangerous post=33510264]BEFORE YOU UPGRADE OR UPDATE YOUR
PHONE MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS UNROOTED COMPLETELY AND IF IT BRICKS TAKE
IT TO CARLCARE....THEY DO CHARGE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH [/quote] how i wish i knew this sad ..I shouldn't have upgraded cry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2015
AirVaans:
I wasn't specific about the price,just go with such or little amount incase
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2015
AirVaans:
how i wish i knew this sad ..I shouldn't have upgraded cry
sorry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2015
AirVaans:
i am rooted, so how much will i be charged please?
. Hey!!! Don't tell them at carlcare that you rooted your phone o else they will charge you. Just tell them you downloaded the system update and it went off.. That was what I told them when my phone bricked after rooting and downloading the update. And it was done for me free, just take your receipt and the pack
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
[quoteauthor=Simran94 post=33511858]. Hey!!! Don't tell them at carlcare
that you rooted your phone o else they will charge you. Just tell them
you downloaded the system update and it went off.. That was what I told
them when my phone bricked after rooting and downloading the update. And
it was done for me free, just take your receipt and the pack [/quote]
woooow!, really?. This is the best news of the year!. But wont dey
detect it was rooted?. And how long did ur phone spent with dem?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2015
cool

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 07, 2015
AirVaans:

woooow!, really?. This is the best news of the year!. But wont dey
detect it was rooted?. And how long did ur phone spent with dem?
. There is no way they can detect it was rooted, what they will do is just like an internal factory reset like flashing your phone and then your phone comes back to normal the way it was when you first bought it. I took mine to carlcare at ib and collected that same day.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2015
@Simran94 Wow. Lagos Carlcare always say 7days. Is there no influx of many customers in ib? Or is it cos its unbricking thats why it was fast?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Daraplato(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2015
AirVaans:
i am rooted, so how much will i be charged please?
I have no idea
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 08, 2015
AirVaans:
@Simran94 Wow. Lagos Carlcare always say 7days. Is there no influx of many customers in ib? Or is it cos its unbricking thats why it was fast?
. There are always many customers there at ib, if you are coming from a very far place and you have money for repair they will allow you wait to collect it that same day. They will tag EMERGENCY on your slip and take it inside
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
AirVaans:
GUYZ
PLEASE HOW DO I UNBRICK MY PHONE?... CAN ANY ROAD SIDE PHONE ENGINEER
DO IT.... I really wish i didn't do that damn System upgrade sad cry
If you have a PC, you can do it yourself
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2015
Simran94:
. There are always many customers there at ib, if you are coming from a very far place and you have money for repair they will allow you wait to collect it that same day. They will tag EMERGENCY on your slip and take it inside
Thanks hun. just left carlcare office now at Ikeja. Unbricked my phone in less than 10mins free of Charge smiley
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by abula112(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2015
pls i need battery for dis phone,hw can i get it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
AirVaans:
Thanks hun. just left carlcare office now at Ikeja. Unbricked my phone in less than 10mins free of Charge smiley
what did they ask you
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 08, 2015
AirVaans:
. Uw
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2015
My infinix hot can't play music Please someone help
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AirVaans(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2015
guydangerous:
what did they ask you
Nothing, I just told them what happened, the guy checked it and did the software shit. that's all
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mimisboygreat: 6:27pm On May 08, 2015
AirVaans:
no b lie o guy. dy charged me 5k wen I went to repair my touchpad n screen. dat lady was mean!!!!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lordfalcao(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
Rep4Jumia:
Keep on flexing your phones dudes. If you need more of Infinix, Ill surely deliver. Just look down at my signature
what is infinix hot current price?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HANAPHY(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2015
pls can anybody just help me out on dis... cos I try to dwld d update n the thing just stop at 29.55mb out of 89.55mb whereas I still get data on my phone but d update didn't dwld anymore.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by youngcizza(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2015
guys pls someone should help post infinix zero 16gb stock rom...criosly need it tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 9:38pm On May 08, 2015
Cyberbaze:
If you are an Infinix user and want to upgrade your phone without bricking then read this step by step tutorial to be able to do it http://www.techexposer.com/how-to-update-infinix-hot-x507-without-bricking/
what special benefit will I get after upgrading it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bigt2(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
Simran94:
. There is no way they can detect it was rooted, what they will do is just like an internal factory reset like flashing your phone and then your phone comes back to normal the way it was when you first bought it. I took mine to carlcare at ib and collected that same day.
how about those with cwm recovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.