Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (547431 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mumbasa: 4:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Two month old Infinix hot |Yellow for sale,

I reside in Port Harcourt and you must reside in Port Harcourt too !!

You must be ready to meet me in an open place like front of airforce base (Neutral ground)

The phone has no fault, the owner needs cash. #11k if you are interested call 0708988087three
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dotyoung(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
pls can I use an otg card reader or otg flash drive with infinix hot? if yes. is any settings required?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
For more Infinix Insider Info check link below in picture.
The forum is really helpful and also you can get the Beta Version of Lollipop stock rom for Infinix device there. Dont snooze ooooo.....

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Anyadan: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please i need help...
I rooted my infinix hot and was changing fonts
The phone started malfunctioning and nearly bricked
I got an infinix hot stock rom by androidvillaz from the net
I flashed it and the phone started wkrking perfectly
But since then i cant install any update at all
Once it wants to install, it boots into recovery
And says "device name not found"
And when i was able to check my device name it showed infinixhotbyAndroidvillaz.com and i think thats the problem

Please can someone give me a solution cry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Anyadan:
Please i need help...
I rooted my infinix hot and was changing fonts
The phone started malfunctioning and nearly bricked
I got an infinix hot stock rom by androidvillaz from the net
I flashed it and the phone started wkrking perfectly
But since then i cant install any update at all
Once it wants to install, it boots into recovery
And says "device name not found"
And when i was able to check my device name it showed infinixhotbyAndroidvillaz.com and i think thats the problem

Please can someone give me a solution cry

By Updates, do you mean 'OTA' updates?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jibreen4u(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2015
How do I upgrade to 5.0 version, phone is rooted.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Anyadan: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2015
I mean normal phone updates
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by 9jafreshest: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Brand new Infinix Hot - - #17,000

Contact me on 09099132516

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by dehmohlah(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2015
I successfully rooted my infinite hot note device and change the IMEI number, but I got the message below, how do resolve this issue
Welcome! Your BlackBerry 8320 cannot receive any settings. Please visit our web site, http://www.gloworld.com, or call Prepaid: 121 or Postpaid: 200 to be configured.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by CLIQBOY(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please guys I need infinix hot stock recovery.img
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Intellab(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
thanks
That ROM is bullshit. My phone couldn't pass cwm recovery after flashing.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lazyme(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
jessyezzy:
dis rom has storage bug.... Don't no if it's been fixed

Dis rom has bluetooth bug pls hlp fise
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Intellab:

That ROM is bullshit. My phone couldn't pass cwm recovery after flashing.
mine worked fine
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by 9jafreshest: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2015
A fairly used Innjoo ONE for Sale . The phone is very neat and it comes with all accessories .

Price : #23,500

Call 09099132516
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samcolee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Infinix hot note 2gb RAM /16rom version now available on Jumia Nigeria. Contact me via my signature Jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08081349664 for your order placement
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Fortune440(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
After flashing the lollipop rom, I tried the ota update, but after downloading it I clicked install, and it said..... Unfortunately the system update has stopped.. What do I do please?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by methyl: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
contact me for your infinix and any android phones 08188373898 Adepoju is the name
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by drbright11: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kazzonline: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2015
ellad2k4eva:
Wanna share my experience today with my ihot Incase any other person experience same.
So my ihot fell from my hands today n my keys stopped working. I mean both d menu, home n back button. I was torn as i didn't av any money to take it for repair in infinix carl care.
I unscrewed my ihot n found out that my home key n back key were linked to my menu key, without the menu key, the remaining keys wont work.
In summary, i found an alternative. Since my hard keys stopped working, anoda alternative was to use soft keys.
If u find ursef in my situation, just download gravity box, go to navigation n enable the navigation master switch. Do the necessary settings under the navigation switch n viola, problem solved.
Attached is screen shot of the soft keys.

Please my hard keys stopped working too. Tried downloading the gravitybox but was seeing other things. Is the gravity box a launcher? Please help clarify me, I'd appreciate if a screen shot of the app icon can be shared. My number : 08036123216
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by primeson1(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Morning fam , You can get the new infinix Hot 2 and other products on jumia. Call/whatsapp 08024159595 to place your order. Jumia sales consultant here to help you.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

Please my hard keys stopped working too. Tried downloading the gravitybox but was seeing other things. Is the gravity box a launcher? Please help clarify me, I'd appreciate if a screen shot of the app icon can be shared. My number : 08036123216

Pls refer to my post on page 229. Everything u need to know is there. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Download xposed installer with the link below.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Wen u done downloading, install the xposed apk. After installation, open d app n go to framework, click on install /update. Wait for the framework to update n restart d fone. Wen u done, open the xposed app again, click o download n scroll down to search for gravity box (kk). There are three gravity box, b sure to select the one with KK cuz ihot uses kitkat. Open d gravity box n install the latest version. After installation, go bak to the xposed app home, select module, u should see d installed gravity box there tick d box n restart ur fone. Wen done with restarting, go to gravity box, open it, scroll down to navigation, click on it n activate the on switch. Den play around the settings.

PS: gravity box won't work without the xposed app. U av to install xposed first from the above link. Lemme know if you fix it.

Thanks for the help but my gravity box keep showing a dialog box with : gravity box framework not responding, exiting. any help?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

Thanks for the help but my gravity box keep showing a dialog box with : gravity box framework not responding, exiting. any help?

U didn't follow my instructions. After installing xposed installer n gravity box. Go to modules n xposed installer n tick gravity box n restart ur fone. If u don't tick gravity box in the xposed module, gravity box won't work n it will giv dat error message u are seeing. Attached is a screen shot of gravity box activated inside xposed module.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

U didn't follow my instructions. After installing xposed installer n gravity box. Go to modules n xposed installer n tick gravity box n restart ur fone. If u don't tick gravity box in the xposed module, gravity box won't work n it will giv dat error message u are seeing. Attached is a screen shot of gravity box activated inside xposed module.

I did exactly what you told me

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

I did exactly what you told me

After installing xposed installer, did u install / update under xposed frame work?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

After installing xposed installer, did u install / update under xposed frame work?

I did in

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

I did it

Owhk. Frankly, am confused. Ur fone is rooted right?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Owhk. Frankly, am confused. Ur fone is rooted right?

It is na. Hence the font I'm using. You've really tried bro. I'll have to go and fix the touch again
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Obinovictor:

It is na. Hence the font I'm using. You've really tried bro. I'll have to go and fix the touch again

Anyways, u could still ask around. Others may av an idea wats rung. Kum to think of it, i hope d xposed u downloaded is not d experimental version sha, i meant version 2.7 cuz its experimental ooo n with bugs. Am using d stable version 2.6.1.

Kindly confirm d version u downloaded.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Anyways, u could still ask around. Others may av an idea wats rung. Kum to think of it, i hope d xposed u downloaded is not d experimental version sha, i meant version 2.7 cuz its experimental ooo n with bugs. Am using d stable version 2.6.1.

Kindly confirm d version u downloaded.

I clearly avoided that 2.7. I downloaded 2.6.1

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.