Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,021 members, 7,825,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (547288 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Bernardinho(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
wud soon b out of d ihot family,,, on to d nxt thinq
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Bernardinho:
wud soon b out of d ihot family,,, on to d nxt thinq
which is
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2015
HABRUZZY:
Help my infinix hot doesn't see sim 2 when I put sim in the sim 1 slot but without sim in the sim 2 slot it shows sim
Hello Habruzzy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Bernardinho(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
guydangerous:
which is
am looking @ d hot2 buh am having my reservations bout dat fone,,,, lyk d low batri power compared to hot note
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Keky(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can Infinix Hot Note charger work on Infinix hot? Carlcaresophia.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bernardinho:
am looking @ d hot2 buh am having my reservations bout dat fone,,,, lyk d low batri power compared to hot note
is it not better you upgrade to infinit hot note
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by michytluv: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls guys and me to the infinix hot note grp 08020649875...thanx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Behira(f): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Donsheddy:
BUT KONGA NO DEY TRY AT ALL, They said my infinix have arrived their portharcourt warehouse. I went their and they cant find the phone.
angry Was it wit the injured leg dat flesh is tryin to grow on dat u used in goin to the warehouse.....i wonder why someone will cook up a fake story just to get money nd sympathy frm people.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Donsheddy: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Behira:
angry Was it wit the injured leg dat flesh is tryin to grow on dat u used in goin to the warehouse.....i wonder why someone will cook up a fake story just to get money nd sympathy frm people.

Please y will I cook up fake story with my health, my dad went to pickup the phone for me , on January
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Donsheddy:

Please y will I cook up fake story with my health, my dad went to pickup the phone for me , on January
where is there pickup station located in ph
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guys how can I root this machine please?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Bernardinho(m): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2015
papiforreal:
Guys how can I root this machine please?
sure,,, use kinG root wit ur data on
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Keky:
Can Infinix Hot Note charger work on Infinix hot? Carlcaresophia.
Hi Keky, it is workable. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by danny56: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Hello guys my infinix note pro is on soft brick while trying to do d latest ota update... its rooted, i have tried everything i could. Pls how can i go about thing..? Tried d factory reset but it didn't work. Am stuck in d recovery mode. Can i flash d custom rom using sp flash tools again just like i did to d lollipop? or how can i restore it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Keky(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Keky, it is workable. Thank you!
Where can I get the charger? And does it charge fast?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Keky:
Where can I get the charger? And does it charge fast?
Hi, you can counsel with local retailors or online shops. BTW, where is your location? Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Keky(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, you can counsel with local retailors or online shops. BTW, where is your location? Thank you!
Ibadan
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wemimo42: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Keky:
Ibadan
Ibadan carlcare address: Isolak building, queen Elizabeth road, Mokola, Ibadan. 08172005296, 08188232600
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lilkudos(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
hey guys ... no one's talking about lollipop upgrade
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Weirdman: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please add me to the infinix Hot whatsapp group via>09039276175
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
E don tey wey i show for here last o
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please, can I be added to the whatsapp group?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Obinovictor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please, can I be added to the whatsapp group?

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shadowgun

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Intellab(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Do anyone have stock ROM for infinix hot? Please share.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2015
help I can't play ppspp games on my infinix hot after updating it to android 5.0 urgent help needed :-
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HOMOTOYOSI10: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2015
help I can't play ppspp games on my infinix hot after updating it to android 5.0 urgent help needed embarassed
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:
help I can't play ppspp games on my infinix hot after updating it to android 5.0 urgent help needed embarassed
what response or reply do you get when you launch the app,me personal I like my kitkat....I no know watin people see for lollipop
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HOMOTOYOSI10: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
guydangerous:
what response or reply do you get when you launch the app,me personal I like my kitkat....I no know watin people see for lollipop
The thing no dey show at all once it loads the pppspp and I press the game na only sound I dey hear no picture embarassed
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by lawrenceunaa: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:
hw did u upgrade urs reply asap
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by HOMOTOYOSI10: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
hw did u upgrade urs reply asap
Normal sp flash thing nah is there a different way
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

The thing no dey show at all once it loads the pppspp and I press the game na only sound I dey hear no picture embarassed
since the game control keys works and sound is been heard that means the game is working but not displaying,toggle the display settings from the settings

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.