Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers (1943 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Boko Haram: It’s Time To Scrutinize President Jonathan / Boko Haram @ It Again This Time In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by austertee01(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
With all the recent happenings and the bravery display by our soldiers in combating the terrorist... it is our duty to support their battle with prayer and pray for a better Nigeria...

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by macpetrus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guy ur wallpaper or Theme... Na die... wink

Kudos to Nigeria soldiers...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by austertee01(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by ahaika23: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
APC don't like this news.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by austertee01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigerians... always help pray for all these gallant soldiers... The guy was chating with me with all courage and promise that he would not even request for redeployment till the end of this insurgency.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by ahaika23: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guy, you for hide your man identity na, haba!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by UnknownT: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guy forgive my French but u r stupi.d oh! Why put up the dude's pic? A typical case of 'nwoke lucha ogu nwanyi enwere akuko'. Soja is in Maid fighting for the country and you are here posting his picture. Just take down that his picture Joor. Even if he gave u d go ahead to upload his pic, its still not ok to do so

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by donphilopus: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
I was discussing with one of my cousins who just travelled in from Jos the evening. She told me one of her soldier-friends told her they're passing through hell in the NE. She said he told her there was a day they were on patrol when they heard a gunshot, all of them on the military vehicle escaped from the vehicle. Some of them climbed mango trees to evade death.

The Nigerian Military shouldn't pretend that they're winning the war against insurgency when they know they ain't. Only God can save us all.
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by seanet02: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please delete the picture of this brave soldier, you are putting his life and that of his family at risk.
Please do so now before .......
You are even putting his job on the line.
he may be sacked and even court martialed for revealing some ops withy you.
save a brave soldiers' job and life.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by seanet02: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
seanet02:
Please delete the picture of this brave soldier, you are putting his life and that of his family at risk.
Please do so now before .......
You are even putting his job on the line.
he may be sacked and even court martialed for revealing some ops withy you.
save a brave soldiers' job and life.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by enigmang: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
forgiven
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by austertee01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=seanet02 post=28078061][/quote]

pix removed... forgive my stupidity. can't just stop but praying for the guy
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by Krak(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP your friend will thank you very well when he finds himself in the guardroom and facing a court martial.

Even you are not safe from prosecution for revealing 'operational secrets' that may jeopardise the NA.

Next time use your head...and if you dont have then borrow a good one and use it to think properly.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
a very good gallant soldier more grease to your elbow
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by tellwisdom: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Whats the purpose of this news??...Make we for know sey u get army friend abi wetin?? sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by otipoju(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Poster please delete this post for your sake and that of your friend.

The less you know better for you both.
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by lonelydora: 4:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Why do you want to sack this soldier? Delete this thread asap.

Me too have a General as friend and I don't reveal whatever he tells me.
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by seanet02: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2014
God bless you
austertee01:

Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2014
I like your theme
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by ResourceMan(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2014

Look here boy, you are stvpid beyond measure, you are the worst friend anybody can ever dream of having. How dare you f0Olishly posted the full chat you had with your army friend including his name, pics and identity just because you want to make front page. your stupidity will never be forgiven, do you know what even a single minute of internet exposure can cause.
If anything ever happens to that gallant officer, it will forever rest on your head and you will pay dearly for it. Cant you see that his pictures (DP) are still displayed, Stupid OP scratch out his face from your post or better still remove everything. You are a big 1diot.
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2014
ResourceMan:

Look here boy, you are stvpid beyond measure, you are the worst friend anybody can ever dream of having. How dare you f0Olishly posted the full chat you had with your army friend including his name, pics and identity just because you want to make front page. your stupidity will never be forgiven, do you know what even a single minute of internet exposure can cause.
If anything ever happens to that gallant officer, it will forever rest on your head and you will pay dearly for it. Cant you see that his pictures (DP) are still displayed, Stupid OP scratch out his face from your post or better still remove everything. You are a big 1diot.
My Oga this one too much o, the op has removed the personal effects na.
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by austertee01(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2014
ResourceMan:

U know sometimes u don't have to go extent In correcting people mistakes so as not to look a stupid too.
Re: Boko Haram: It is high time we Nigerians start praying for our gallant soldiers by ResourceMan(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2014
austertee01 U know sometimes u don't have to go extent In correcting people mistakes so as not to look a silly too

You are on your own, Next time use your sense before you rush to create front page on Nairaland. Because of Nairaland front page you put the life of a patriotic Nigerian you claim to be your friend at risk. You are not a good friend at all. I have no apologies for you because of this actions of yours.

@ All
There is a war going on in Nigeria North east at the moment, there are things people should never do. We in the South are just living the peace of the Grave yard, God Forbid the North east Falls today then those of us in he South may see hell.
We lose officers daily, The Nigerian Army is trying their best to manage the situation so as not to spread panic nationwide. Even USA cannot manage the boko haram debacle better. So all crazy front page seekers should use their head and do not jeopardise the Nigerian Army and its officers and our Great Country as a Whole.

(1) (Reply)

21 Reps, 2 Senators Set To Dump PDP / Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amechi Dancing To Davido's "Aye" At APC Lagos Mega / PDP Raises Fresh Allegation Against Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.