Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) (1918 Views)

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by corperscorner: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hey guys.........I am not dabbling into your e-arguments but I just observed some things don't add up in this picture.

Take a closer look at the TV screen........you can see a player on the pitch........weeping/feeling bad for whatever reason....

Now look at Jonathan.......jubilating with regards to what is being shown on the screen.

One would think he is celebrating a GOAL.....but with that camera man right there in front of him (which he is very well aware of)...there is only one conclusion to this............HE FAKES THINGS....or could it be a post-victory jubilation........either ways.....I think his brain is messed up.

Why would anyone want to jubilate some minutes after victory......cos they were too daft to get the gist initially........I think he is putting up a show for the camera man. OYA SNAP ME LIKE DIS...........SHEY E FINE?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op, You need to take a closer look, The players are on the ground celebrating a goal. You know how footballers celebrates victory, don't you
Take a closer look, you'll see another player on top of Emenike.

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by Kingofdevils: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
@op gej till buhari dies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by corperscorner: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Op, You need to take a closer look, The players are on the ground celebrating a goal. You know how footballers celebrates victory, don't you

Stop drinking GARRI........I said "player" but you said "players"......are you blind? How many people do you see on the screen.

Use your glasses before commenting on any topic...

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by ozoigbondu: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is the most senseless thread i have come across in this forum angry

OP for ur information GEJ till 2019
Commence operation#matchonbuhari

So vote this handsome hardworking humble gentleman

9 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
corperscorner:

Stop drinking GARRI........I said "player" but you said "players"......are you blind? How many people do you see on the screen.

Use your glasses before commenting on any topic...
Stop smoking weed... There are two players there.

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by corperscorner: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Take a closer look, you'll see another player on top of Emenike.

Now I am pissed...........how can you tell that is EMENIKE...........(FAT LIE)

The other player you claim is on top of him must be the size of a teddy bear ryt

All this south-south people sef..........HIAN

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
corperscorner:

The other player you claim is on top of him must be the size of a teddy bear ryt

If you like get shitted, Your topic is dead on arrival. Can't you observe even your fellow comrades aren't supporting you?

1 Like

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by dguyindcorner(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is the most senseless thread i have come across in this forum angry

OP for ur information GEJ till 2019
Commence operation#matchonbuhari

So vote this handsome hardworking humble gentleman

handsome my foot.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by ozoigbondu: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

handsome my foot.

He fine pass you tongue

1 Like

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by saint047(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin
dguyindcorner:

handsome my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
This thread is confirmation that APC is a party supported by ignoramus plebs.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by corperscorner: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=20pt]See the way the supposed FUTURE LEADERS are at loggerheads cos some sillie people gave them N500 to hype them on nairaland[/size]

1 Like

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by dguyindcorner(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:

He fine pass you tongue

I no fine but I'm handsome and cute not barbaric like GEJ.
Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
corperscorner:

Bros I'm not south south o. kiss
Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by najoke: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by najoke: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Take a closer look, you'll see another player on top of Emenike..
You lying fuc.k, even GEJ they use microscope to search for the second player
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1178271_PIC_1_UNIVERSITY_0x150_jpg4cf650cde9d41d7e82de3dcf1a97bd95

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
najoke:

You lying fuc.k, even GEJ they use microscope to search for the second player
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1178271_PIC_1_UNIVERSITY_0x150_jpg4cf650cde9d41d7e82de3dcf1a97bd95

Hehehehehehehehehehehe...you too look the picture well.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by mekaboy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
corperscorner:
Hey guys.........I am not dabbling into your e-arguments but I just observed some things don't add up in this picture.

Take a closer look at the TV screen........you can see a player on the pitch........weeping/feeling bad for whatever reason....

Now look at Jonathan.......jubilating with regards to what is being shown on the screen.

One would think he is celebrating a GOAL.....but with that camera man right there in front of him (which he is very well aware of)...there is only one conclusion to this............HE FAKES THINGS....or could it be a post-victory jubilation........either ways.....I think his brain is messed up.

Why would anyone want to jubilate some minutes after victory......cos they were too daft to get the gist initially........I think he is putting up a show for the camera man. OYA SNAP ME LIKE DIS...........SHEY E FINE?

So because the internet is free for everyone, someone who is young enough to be the presidents son will now come and insult him because we r on nairaland.

Would it be ok if i said ur mother is a harlot and ur dad a drunkard?

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by Kennywills7(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op wot do u stand to gain in dis ur cheap propaganda

1 Like

Re: Look At The Screen - Jonathan Is Faking Emotions (PICS) by midolian(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
dguyindcorner:

handsome my foot.
no mind them..dat yeye ijaw man wey hin nose be like umbrella

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What Someone Did To Jonathan's Poster On The Street / Aaaaawww! You Won't Like These President-elect GMB Pics(photos) / BUHARI: How to Declare Asset Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.