Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku (24831 Views)

Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Billygee2u:

dear brother,where are you recently ?are you in lagos ,if yes which area of Lagos ?

I'm not in lagos but i can come to lagos. i'm in Oyo
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Chinom(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
I support Atiku 100% on this. They should go to the primaries. If not for anything, to spite the backstabber Tinubu for betraying Buhari. Tinubu displayed the most visible character trait of his people by bringing that loser Tambuwal into the picture.
Those people are very unreliable. If it cannot be Buhari, then Atiku should contest for APC.

Both Tambuwal and Tinubu are snakes. They wanted to pull the carpet under Buhari's leg. Atiku should kick everybody's A$$ now.

Tambuwal is a NOBODY !!.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by evacuator: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
I just dey laugh grin
GEJ till 2019!!
OgologoDimkpa:
I just dey laugh grin

GEJ till 2019!!
<h5>look at you</h5>
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
ionsman:

My friend go and sit down there.Did I quote you?
Bt u jst did.. undecided
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by richdiamond: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Sant1m: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
shema101:
Atiku don become "bone of fish" for my throat o.... just want scatter my party.. Wawa
Apc made a mistake accepting Atiku into its fold in the first place, Atiku is not the change we need cos his corruption perception is high and he cant defeat Gej. Once Apc fail to make Buhari emerge they ve lost the election quote me, Gej and Pdp will puff their ciger and relax their nerve
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by IDFRESH08: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
The drama is unfolding......
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by HINCO(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
DAts nonsense
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Gogetta(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why did they let this man into the party? Na by force? We don't want you! #teamGMB
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Kokorokoo: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Apart from money influence, Atiku knows he is more popular among his colleagues and delegates than Buhari. Again, Atiku has a better relationship with his party guys too.

That's how the story ended; Buhari lost again woefully in APC primary, ...Up Atiku!
Atiku lost again to GEJ...Up GEJ!
GEJ continues...........
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Kokorokoo: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
You are in the spirit, brother.

richdiamond:
Why are these old men over-heating the system unnecessary?

GEJ might not be the best candidate/president the Country demands, but for sure, he's the best candidate amongst the paraded!

He will rule for another term, then Senator David Mark for a term or two, before power shifts to the best candidate the Igbo's can produce!

This is the fact we find ourselves today, and if only the North can see far, the better use of their money, in developing their region, instead of wasting it in a futile effort.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by greatblinks: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
too many captains in a ship
. Who go peddle d ship nw
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Lekison(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
ionsman:

What is this one saying? undecided
The truth wink
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Now they know whats up...Desperate group of people. Hope they don't implode before the elections.

So Obasanjo is now an APC Elder that needs consulting?

But the truth is Nigerians really want change not because they hate GEJ but because they want something different.

Even if the change is 4rm frying pan 2 fire?

Dats how we clamored for change during Shonekan's time & ppl even jubilated when Abacha marched with his soldiers to Aso Rock & forcefully ejected him thinking he

will officially hand over to Abiola later only to experience the shock of their lives..we should not just clamour for change but look b4 we leap lest history repeats itself.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Omadachi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
The moment Atiku wins on APC platform,Jonathan and PDP should not waste their time and resources to campaign.It will be easy win.

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
richdiamond:

GEJ might not be the best candidate/president the Country demands, but for sure, he's the best candidate amongst the paraded!

He will rule for another term, then Senator David Mark for a term or two,
GEJ, then David Mark for President? Either you have mental issues or you truly hate your country.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by porka: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
abbccc:
FP Things....ATIKU..Always troublesome....did the same when he was in PDP...APC is not your personal conglomerate and therefore you shouldnt dictate to them on what to do provided its good democratically...YOUR SELFISH INTEREST TO RULE NAIJA BY ALL MEANS STARTED FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL.....BUT ITS TOO LATE AS YOU CANNOT RULE NAIJA

APC should practice what it preaches.

"Progressivisity"
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by PenSniper: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Now they know whats up...Desperate group of people. Hope they don't implode before the elections.

So Obasanjo is now an APC Elder that needs consulting?

But the truth is Nigerians really want change not because they hate GEJ but because they want something different.

Liberty from constraints of another term's ambition will change GEJ to bring the needed change.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by PenSniper: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
shema101:
Atiku don become "bone of fish" for my throat o.... just want scatter my party.. Wawa

Not wanting to scatter, the party is already scattered spiritually but only awaiting its obituary in flesh.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by PenSniper: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chanchit:
This man no dey give up. Any other candidate from APC that does not bear the name BUHARI means I'm not voting come 2015. I no fit line up inside sun for some useless thiefs.

Then you better archive your card because Buhari and APC are clinically divorced already.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by tolman061(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Story for d gods...Let jst b prayerful dat d gud Lord shld choose 4us. Shikena
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Atiku is getting nearer the truth

He will soon realise APC has left it too late to defeat an incumbent President
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by smartleo(m): 5:23am On Nov 18, 2014
kennygee:
What a confused party. A house divided against itself.

Please get this right,I'm not an APC nor PDP member,but just an educated mind.The fact that you have taking quota for campaigning for PDP doesn't mean you should be an Esau now.Think beta naija joooor.gbam.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by aiynosainte(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2014
We dont need all this thieves ,Especially political *Mamuuuu* as Our president ,"APC don fall hands already "with this same old pple we knw in and out that they have nothing to offer this country.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by iykyvic(m): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious / Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.