Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku (24830 Views)

Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2014
bossmini84:
Funny enough if atiku emerges candidate I might vote for APC, things would have been so much beta for APC if they had a beta candidate than buhari someone seen in the south as a peacemaker. Truth is many ppl dnt realy like jonathan but a buhari president scares most of us. Although he has hard line supporters also but dat would get him nowhere.
My friend you don't need a "Peacemaker" as President, what you need is a man that'll ensure that every single penny --- whether allocated for education, roads, telecommunications, health, security, job creation etc--- is used EXACTLY for what it was budgeted for and that none of it is diverted to private accounts.... thats the way a proper society is run. Atiku will steal every penny in sight. Maybe you don't know this, but because of Atiku and his corrupt ways a Congressman named William Jefferson is currently serving 13yrs in Prison for receiving/giving $100,000 in bribe money (he had spent only $10,000). I know this might not seem much in Nigeria where $45Billion develops feet and nobody does anything. But, out here, even if a politicians "steals" $5, the fact that they're public/govt officials usually makes their punishment extremely severe than if an ordinary citizen committed the same crime.

Bottom line, Atiku is bad for business.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by jireh250: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
There should be primaries...that's Democracy. But why does Atiku think people will really vote for him...I dey laff.

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by femmy2010(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2014
If GMB is not made the party's flag bearer then APC is as good as dead.

#TeamGMB.

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by leoebhos(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Biggty(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Atiku can go to hell. It either Buhari or am not voting for Apc

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Billygee2u: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Rilwayne001:
[size=20pt] We don't want Atiku as our next president

Team GMB cool cool

Atiku can G and D undecided [/size]
Not only Atiku,but all members of APCrooks
and criminals

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by experimentist: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Boy atiku will you shotdafuckup! What is wrong your big head? Na by force to do primary? Even if dem do secondary e sure for you? Who are you sef? Between you and tambuwal na who get bigger head sef? Una heads too big na.. Let who the cap fits wear it.. Not fedora hat o, dat one na clueless cap.. Una heads no go fit our posters abeg.. We need small head but mighty brains with simplicity and you all know who that will be.. Tinubu take time o, I go slap you! Who are you? We don't know you in France!

If na Jonathan send you come go back and tell him say "na only you waka come!"
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Rilwayne001: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Billygee2u:

and criminals

[size=20pt] Team GMB [/size] tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Akpan107(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2014
BlackPeni5:
Now they know whats up...Desperate group of people. Hope they don't implode before the elections.

So Obasanjo is now an APC Elder that needs consulting?

But the truth is Nigerians really want change not because they hate GEJ but because they want something different.
GEJ is the real change we need for now, till we get a better presidential candidate. But for now, GEJ is the best.
Sometime, the word change can be in the negative.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by OgologoDimkpa: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2014
I just dey laugh grin
GEJ till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by OgologoDimkpa: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Billygee2u:

and criminals
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Billygee2u: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Do yourself a favor and vote Buhari in next elections. If you like vote GEJ, you'll be writing this letter again in a few years.
mr man u need a change of heart .
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by todayguest(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Atiku is right. Politics is all about popularity. The likes of GMB don't scare him.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2014
kennygee:
What a confused party. A house divided by itself.
I think it's, "a house divided against itself".
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2014
PAINGAIN:
Ok. Its always too late to do anything in nigeria. We never plan ahead. Mtcheeew. FP.

I wonder. Is it now they knew about the election?

Is there anyone in this country who plans ahead?
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2014
0menka:
Its going to be

Gej till 2019

thank God u know

2 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Babs2040: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2014
OUR GOD IN HIS INFALLABLE WISDOM WILL INSURE NAIJA GETS A BETTER LEADER COME 2015. LETS US PRAY
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
"APC tell you PDP's 16 years is a disaster, then
they go to OBJ who had 8yrs from the 16, to
tell them what to do. Am I missing
something?
source:@fransysok

6 Likes

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Chanchit:
This man no dey give up. Any other candidate from APC that does not bear the name BUHARI means I'm not voting come 2015. I no fit line up inside sun for some useless thiefs.
God bless you son

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by babestella: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Vote Buhari and you'll be needing a sharia visa or pass before you can live or visit ABUJA. Let him drop his religious agitation, then we can get lots of vote from the south. NIGERIANS are afraid of the kind of his religious affiliation and love for sharia. He may be pressured by the powers that be into entrenching sharia all over Nigeria. Mark it.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
My prayer is that, buhari should die in a plane crash or be disgraced to death after 2015 presidential election. Say no to islam, say no to mohamed, say no to allah! They are all killers of mankind.

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Louislewis: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
It will unwise for any one to vote for the military wether in uniform or out of uniform. The military had ruled this nation before. Nothing positive came out of their leadership. We had the bad situation in Nigeria throughout their tenure. The worst civilian leaders we have so far is far far better than the best military leaders we have had. So therefore, whoever that is drumming for Buhari or any ex-military leader to raise his urgly head again to lead this nation is trying to draw the hand of the clock back again. So Buhari, I believe it is time for you to rest and leave Nigeria alone. Enough is enough. Please, I kindly advice you to take a queue from Babangida. For Atiku, you have been political prostitute crossing from one party to another just for your selfish reason. You have never been loyal to any party just because of your selfish interest. I strongly believe that you are not mature enough to govern this nation. Even though majority of APC members have selfish interest, truth have seized and varnish in their mouth. It will be difficult for your party APC to produce a credible presidential candidate because of majority leaders in that party have individual selfish motives for forming and joining the party, which is never targetted on how to savage this nation.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Who cares what transpires in that gathering of hyenas n goddammit,dahell am i doing in this touts hive?! Gaddemmit,wheres da 4kn door?....
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by kraftykc(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
kennygee:
What a confused party. A house divided against itself.

....erm, you must mean the other party across the street, the one that have chieftains in Bauchi campaigning for the opposition, the one that lost the number 4 man in the country. you know the one, its got several states with multiple party chairmen there...

PDP, that's one you must mean.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by engrleye: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Atiku should allow peace to reign,what makes him feel better than Buhari. Atiku yet want to subject us to hands of the likes of VASWANIS his cohorts who distrupted and swindled Nigerians economy terrificly. We must take charge now for the likes of Atiku not to thwart reasonable efforts of this struggled to get force of alliance that tends to be voice of people now!
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by emiye(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Atiku lost it, the day he ran away from AC to PDP.

If he had weathered the storm with AC, he would have had a easy ride as the presidential candidate, as things stands now, Tambuwal has a better chance than Atiku.

1 Like

Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by COOLCATS: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
koolg:
this man seems to mean business this time. but he can't rule Nigeria because his past antecedents follow him closely
he is not as bad as many are potraying.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by Victor593(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Atiku should be aware that we the younger generation are watching him and if he thinks that ruling Our Great country Nigeria is his destiny then he should forget it,as we the majority Nigerians can never vote for him come next elections.Anyway, he can come and spend little of what he stole from our dear country.Welcome to failure Atiku.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by COOLCATS: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Do yourself a favor and vote Buhari in next elections. If you like vote GEJ, you'll be writing this letter again in a few years.
tot u dont like buhari.
Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by COOLCATS: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Spidermon:
I am not extremely conversant with political intricacies but even if APC's presidential candidate turns out to be an imbecille with spit drooling on his agbada, they would get my vote.
Let's give APC or any other party a chance....coz right now, Nigeria is very unwell.
If/When APC misbehaves as much as PDP, then we can now officially say all our politicians are full of excreta.
best option bro , the us gave it to the republican sometime , they said the republicans messed up and gave it to obama ... well now the story is kinda changing . I think if we dont have another party rule , we cannot conclude all politicians are the same .the fact that there has been defections does not justify this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Pays December Salary / Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet / 15 Hunters Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.