Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise (1228 Views)

Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) / Please Guys Help Me, I So Need Your Advice On This Serious Matter...!!! / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
I discovered recently after studying myself, I get provoked easily, not like am hot tempered, I just tend to complain alot. I am also very impulsive and behave very hard to both ladies and guys around me. My chicks hv complained in the pass. A couple of friends have told me i should smile alittle and relax. I too dont like this situation. For example the lady that sat beside me in church was blushing at me all i needed to do was smile back, retarded me i just stronged my face, and pretended like i didnt knw what up. Guess she must hv felt one kind.

Another was this evening went cycling another lady hv always wanted to talk to came to me and asked if she cld ride my bike, the hard man inside me just shouted No! the girl was so embarrassed she just walked away. Of which I wanted her to have a ride.

Dont knw why am like that? my colleagues even at wrk see me as too serious and not fun always given advises even when not neeeded.

I want to change, become more playful, nicer and more fun to hangout with. I feel this behaviour will scare people of me.

Anytips?
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by iceberylin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nigga...

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by nairamaverick(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
how do I know if I give you an advice you won't reply with a harsh tone?

My advice is to take time or few seconds to think before you respond to people.
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Nigga...
dis dude is seriously on lapses...
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by ERCROSS(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
@ Iceberylin ..
He sucks at being himself and he's probably tired of being himself..

O.p..
I think u r already making progress on making urself a betta person by identifying what make u suck and boring

Other things u need r
** self control..

** Listen/watch to joke videos by professional comedians, Note how those guys make people laugh till they forget their sorrow..

** watch urself laugh in the mirror while watching.. (it's crazy tho but it's worth giving a try) grin

Jst Improve urself
kids dnt like a scary Dad..
angry

+ life always seem easier for a jovial/lively person..

#Talkingfrm€xperience tho wink
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by iceberylin(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
dis dude is seriously on lapses...

Baba u no dh sleep undecided
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

pot calling kettle black.....
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by iceberylin(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pot calling kettle black.....

Lol...gud night bro... cool
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Nigga...

even when you knw the real you is evil? undecided
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by valdes00(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
OP, dis ur mata no be ordinary eyes ooo .... No b advice u nid, u nid to wash ur head @ d riverside
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...gud night bro... cool
goodnyt...
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmmm.. there is a demonic spirit possessing u sad (pls don't be offended and lash out at me) I suggest u go to God in prayer. this z not normal
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by omorttee4u(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Op. Since you can identify your prob. It can be solved. It happened when somebody got hurt from one thing or the other.

Just look for something,that makes you happy, music, movie, reading or talking with the love one,being around the family etc. Keep what you are going through on your mind all time., just be conscious before taking any action. With time you will get over it.
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Matttthew(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Ubiquitous in Nature....Both of ya
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by tshegs19: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Imo, I think you're a shy person. That "hard man" thing you've, is just to cover it up & make yu deceive yourself.
Tip: start engaging in small talks with people around yu (even d lil kids), ask questions (even if you don't care, just let dem speak) that should make you more free & you'd have more to talk about with 'people you like' without pressure.
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Matttthew(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm.. there is a demonic spirit possessing u sad (pls don't be offended and lash out at me) I suggest u go to God in prayer. this z not normal
I refuse to laff.....
#So everyone with bad sides have a demonic spirit?
#Wer will u put self will?
#He needs to sit himself up n talk smtin to his bleeping head.
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by samurairulzz(m): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
I smell Fp
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by naijaboiy: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
You are like Okonkwo in 'Things Fall Apart'

Loosen up man before you hang your self on a tree at the back of your house undecided
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Ur feeding the darkside more

Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by sulmeza(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2014
tshegs19:
Imo, I think you're a shy person. That "hard man" thing you've, is just to cover it up & make yu deceive yourself.
Tip: start engaging in small talks with people around yu (even d lil kids), ask questions (even if you don't care, just let dem speak) that should make you more free & you'd have more to talk about with 'people you like' without pressure.
gbam...seconded
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by engrtee(f): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Advice....spend one nite in jail
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by kolubo(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Eleyi gara gan ooo
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2014
keyman0007:
I discovered recently after studying myself, I get provoked easily, not like am hot tempered, I just tend to complain alot. I am also very impulsive and behave very hard to both ladies and guys around me. My chicks hv complained in the pass. A couple of friends have told me i should smile alittle and relax. I too dont like this situation. For example the lady that sat beside me in church was blushing at me all i needed to do was smile back, retarded me i just stronged my face, and pretended like i didnt knw what up. Guess she must hv felt one kind.

Another was this evening went cycling another lady hv always wanted to talk to came to me and asked if she cld ride my bike, the hard man inside me just shouted No! the girl was so embarrassed she just walked away. Of which I wanted her to have a ride.

Dont knw why am like that? my colleagues even at wrk see me as too serious and not fun always given advises even when not neeeded.

I want to change, become more playful, nicer and more fun to hangout with. I feel this behaviour will scare people of me.

Anytips?
Woah! You'll grow up to be the weird grouchy old man who lives alone at the end of the street and scares all the kids in the neighborhood. But you know what, there's room for change.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2014
CoolHunk:

Woah! You'll grow up to be the weird grouchy old man who lives alone at the end of the street and scares all the kids in the neighborhood. But you know what, there's room for change.

Am aware dat why I asked for tips.
Re: Why Am I So Hard, Need Advise by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2014
engrtee:
Advice....spend one nite in jail

Seriously sad

(1) (Reply)

I'm Abt To Suffocate / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship / 8 Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.