Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? (19139 Views)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / The New Trends In Getting Married These Days.. I Bow! / Can Baby Walkers Give Them Bow Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Exjoker:
It seem you're dating a bowleg girl...??
no dear. . .
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Exjoker(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
no dear. . .
Lol...but you might have dated one right?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol...but you might have dated one right?
why yu want to knw na? grin grin
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Exjoker(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
why yu want to knw na? grin grin
Always share you testimony with other bro, I fit learn one or two things from it
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by AfricanApple(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
yes yu did,u hav a slight bowlegslet him know,he wil stil love u..
grin grin u no well at all

#teamstraightlegs#
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Exjoker:
Always share you testimony with other bro, I fit learn one or two things from it
i dont know where to start...bro but i assume with their condition,they alwys want to be loyal to the guy that come accross them..just like some girl who re dumb but nt deaf .lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin u no well at all

#teamstraightlegs#
lol all dis babes wey dey claimed bowlegs.
bia una dey console us ni grin grin
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by AfricanApple(f): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
lol all dis babes wey dey claimed bowlegs.
bia una dey console us ni grin grin
leave me joor undecided
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
leave me joor undecided
ok o

back to the topic...
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dahjhi:

lmao... Happy for my sexy missberrypop5. cheesy grin
sweetheart kiss
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
yu ve motivated all of us in the crew lol ..cheesy
hahahaha, i'm glad i did.

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Dahjhi: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
sweetheart kiss
yes dearie cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Exjoker(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmysoftyou:
i dont know where to start...bro but i assume with their condition,they alwys want to be loyal to the guy that come accross them..just like some girl who re dumb but nt deaf .lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So what are you advisin me to do now?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by godform: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
1 set foot care tool charming imported long leg belt (O AND X) form leg correction belt for both children and adult, which helps to straighten leg deformities gradually in d state of some month .... packaged alongside is d anigcalcium drug which is meant to be taken alongside the belt usage... contact for delivery: 09036296593 price: 4,500

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Aurelius1(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2021
emmysoftyou:
i know of a girl who had bowleg,though rest in perfect peace.
she is so beautifu and do wore short skirt ..
She is yellow and that makes her bowleg more sweet like sugar..
but she has fine smiles though.

So bowlegs can be sweet like sugar? Have you
tasted it before to know the degree of sweetness? Like honey, sugarcane or saccharin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excess Money: Moment MC Asked Groom To Spray His Bride 500k At A Wedding Party / Help! My Husband Wants Me To Change My Name From Ndidi To Sinmisola. / Can Couple With Genotype AA & AS Give Birth To SS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.