Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? (19182 Views)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / The New Trends In Getting Married These Days.. I Bow! / Can Baby Walkers Give Them Bow Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2014
I once had a k-legs but i managed to escaped it as i was growing up in my tenage years...

those years i notice how i used to be shy to speak out on public,walk on public and dance on public.
So that i wont create an attention to myself and my k-legs .cheesy
So Whenever my friends laugh among themselves,i always thought they re laughing at my k-legs lol cheesy
Seriously,i hated myself,but later accepted my fate,
until one day i saw someone that has a bow-leg so large and so wide like a big circle lol grin.
I began to love myself and decided to be straigtening my legs whenever i walked with a short nika on the street on my way to school..
So as time goes on,my k-legs become straight like fitted plain trouser.
Unbelievable...cool
But This k-legs cause me a lot of damage,like i dont use to wore a short nika on the street.
I played ball with long trouser always lol..
i dont go near girls because i thought one of them will insult me anyday but menh they end up liking me because of my flow and funny lifestyles lol..
in my secondary school days when some of my friends were toasting the girl of their choice after school hours,i said to myself i will give a try one day so i saw one quiet chick around the corner then,i approached her but the way she kept mute and look at me frm A to Z open a lot of questions in my heart till date.Lol

i know there many guys and ladies out there who their k-legs and bow-legs make them feel shy a lot...
Some will get straight along the way but some will be like that till they grown older...
Pals yu can tell us yur experience too but i hope it s not affecting yur relationship with yur bf or gf ?
Can anyone in nairaland be in relationship with a k-leg girl or bow-leg bow-leg boy?
Or which one do yu prefare yu can go out with
Your view
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2014
"Sexy"?! Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2014
lol ur story is funny. I was just trying to imagine the scene u painted above, grin
anyways, if I fall inluv with any of them, well fine. but if I were to choose...hmmm..k-leg is better, its not that obvious n it can be corrected unlike bow leg. some people have k leg, but u wont notice..but bow leg..hmm.

2 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2014
please which one is "k-leg" and which one is "bow-leg"?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Youngsage: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
I once had a k-legs but i managed to escaped it as i was growing up in my tenage years...

those years i notice how i used to be shy to speak out on public,walk on public and dance on public.
So that i wont create an attention to myself and my k-legs .cheesy
So Whenever my friends laugh among themselves,i always thought they re laughing at my k-legs lol cheesy
Seriously,i hated myself,but later accepted my fate,
until one day i saw someone that has a bow-leg so large and so wide like a big circle lol grin.
I began to love myself and decided to be straigtening my legs whenever i walked with a short nika on the street on my way to school..
So as time goes on,my k-legs become straight like fitted plain trouser.
Unbelievable...cool
But This k-legs cause me a lot of damage,like i dont use to wore a short nika on the street.
I played ball with long trouser always lol..
i dont go near girls because i thought one of them will insult me anyday but menh they end up liking me because of my flow and funny lifestyles lol..
in my secondary school days when some of my friends were toasting the girl of their choice after school hours,i said to myself i will give a try one day so i saw one quiet chick around the corner then,i approached her but the way she kept mute and look at me frm A to Z open a lot of questions in my heart till date.Lol

i know there many guys and ladies out there who their k-legs and bow-legs make them feel shy a lot...
Some will get straight along the way but some will be like that till they grown older...
Pals yu can tell us yur experience too but i hope it s not affecting yur relationship with yur bf or gf ?
Can anyone in nairaland be in relationship with a k-leg girl or bow-leg bow-leg boy?
Or which one do yu prefare yu can go out with
Your view
You escaped k-leg?! Hmmm....

pixtures or.... you know now grin

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Eseosa0(m): 3:05am On Nov 17, 2014
I prefer a girl with bow-legs than K-legs.....

7 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 17, 2014
k legs makes a girl walk like she's heavy...and makes a guy seem a liitle taller...
bow leg makes a girl sexier and her hips wider, and makes a guy appear shorter and even better if he's a footballer.
so I would prefer a girl with bow leg and and a guy with k leg.

6 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2014
I prefer bow-leg,because doing intercourse,the girl can use the legs as a protective measure for the man..
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol ur story is funny. I was just trying to imagine the scene u painted above, grin
anyways, if I fall inluv with any of them, well fine. but if I were to choose...hmmm..k-leg is better, its not that obvious n it can be corrected unlike bow leg. some people have k leg, but u wont notice..but bow leg..hmm.
it s funny but actually it s true life story,and i tink u have spoken wel because wen i put trouser ,u wont notice it at all
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
please which one is "k-leg" and which one is "bow-leg"?
use your legs to write Capital letter K and d other one as capital letter C..cheesy

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Youngsage:

You escaped k-leg?! Hmmm....

pixtures or.... you know now grin

check ma profile pix na cheesy
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Eseosa0:
I prefer a girl with bow-legs than K-legs.....
i once heard a guy so and he told me his reason so i think yu too must have ya personal reasons.
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
use your legs to write Capital letter K and d other one as capital letter C..cheesy
Aswer you don confuse me the more sad
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Valeree:
k legs makes a girl walk like she's heavy...and makes a guy seem a liitle taller...
bow leg makes a girl sexier and her hips wider, and makes a guy appear shorter and even better if he's a footballer.
so I would prefer a girl with bow leg and and a guy with k leg.
yu re on point,a girl with k-leg,i do pity them,they hardly c a man that wil love them,
there is one fine girl i knw in hostel days but she has kleg,she like me alot but i dont want her becos of her kleg and eventho you wont notice mine kleg becos of my long jeans trouser.but you wil notice her own wen she put short gown..
i was so ashame to follow her except in a coded place sha cheesy
but one guy later use her kleg as an advantage to get close to her and the rest is history o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Yomieluv:
I prefer bow-leg,because doing intercourse,the girl can use the legs as a protective measure for the man..
lol another romantical reasons frm a gud experience soldier cheesy
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2014
I think bow legs are sexier.

3 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Aswer you don confuse me the more sad
hahahaha..k google am..d pix dey net
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hahahaha..k google am..d pix dey net
ok na...

Thanks smiley

Bros I beg I wan ask for one favour from you sad
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

ok na...

Thanks smiley

Bros I beg I wan ask for one favour from you sad
ok sir
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:
I think bow legs are sexier.
to the men abi? or to the women?
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by naijaboiy: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
ok sir
Please I need your votes for me to to keep progressing in the Mr.Nairaland competition embarassed
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by meelorlah(f): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2014
I always feel sorry whenever I see girls with k-legs but there's always more to them than their legs.I personally admire guys with slight bow legs.... k- legs na big F-up .

2 Likes

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
to the men abi? or to the women?

I think men and women with bow legs are sexier not the crab like ones though.

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
meelorlah:
I always feel sorry whenever I see girls with k-legs but there's always more to them than their legs.I personally admire guys with slight bow legs.... k- legs na big F-up .
chai.. This re the reasons i shy away frm girls wen the kleg was much then..becos to some girls na F-up..
anyway some kleg no worst o..
yu said u alwys feel sorry to girls wit kleg and there is sth more?undecided

what re they
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Please I need your votes for me to to keep progressing in the Mr.Nairaland competition embarassed
ok sir wen d time kum
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

owk bro

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1863974_aafiltered_jpeg6dbc19b6141d1dd5be8f7d923b413574

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by emmysoftyou: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

I think men and women with bow legs are sexier not the crab like ones though.
hmm na choice sha..to me i like them too..but not the ova bowleg ones o lol
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2014
emmysoftyou:
ok sir wen d time kum
i'll mention you sir.

Thanks.
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by AfricanApple(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2014
slight bow legs are sexier, u will see how d girls' waist will be whining as they walk

1 Like

Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by stinggy(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2014
None is sexy, but if I must choose one then I'll go with k-leg.
Dayum, I hate bow-legs for a girl undecided
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by missdebs(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
i rada die single
Re: K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You? by Mrfils(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Believe me its not being all fun..
I have bow legs..
Tried to straighten dem as I walk but till today, no hope.
It's part of me, and I accept it..
I've not being discriminated against though, but u know, I'm not in anyone's mind and certainly can't see my back
Advantage? Always performed better than peers in sports, esp football smiley
I'd prefer a lady with slight k-leg, u know, to balance it wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! / When Was The Last Time You Cried, And Why? / What Do You Give Your Toddlers For Lunch Pack To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.