Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] (4798 Views)

Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Tinubu confirmed it with a smile and a clap, fashola confirmed it too, Bill also added a foreign spice to it. Another APC governor also confirmed it but he was looking somewhat confused and lost grin grin

Finally, the APC goons are beginning to see light in this administration cheesy. Pictures don't lie.

*pls spare me the details of how and where the pics was taken, it's a story for another day*

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by lonelydora: 4:10am On Nov 17, 2014
GEJ until APC get sense

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 17, 2014
Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by focus7: 4:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Op, what u see there is a case where u need to call a monkey human being to make him happy.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by menesheh(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2014
A confirmation of the unimaginable, superior and vision filled liberal presido of the person of

Tinubu
No, not right

Buhari
No way go on

Kwakwanso
Nope geting there

Tambuwal
Worst ever

Eemmm

Fashola
newly converted junk

GOODLUCK EBERE JONATHAN
TIL2019

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2014
focus7:
Op, what u see there is a case where u need to call a monkey human being to make him happy.

I clearly see no monkey in the picture. All I see are the APC rattlers endorsing and praising GEJS good deeds

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Automaticcars, pls remove your brain in auto setting. You have to manually control you feeling and your comments here too. It's a new week and you've got to be happy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Texykool: 5:03am On Nov 17, 2014
I can see Eko Atlantic in the background of second pic.

So OP, if governors clap at the arrival of the President, it is because he is an achiever, right? cheesy

It is called RESPECT... Most likely for his status, not his achievements.

Feel free to quote me... grin

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 17, 2014
^ which arrival are you talking about? Mtshewwww!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Lordtrillion(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Wow, nice pics. Made me Speechless. We will really like to see more of this in Nigeria and constructive criticism when necessary cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Lordtrillion:
Wow, nice pics. Made me Speechless. We will really like to see more of this in Nigeria and constructive criticism when necessary cool

Hope U re now convinced with GEJ's transformation strides?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Texykool:

So OP, if governors clap at the arrival of the President, it is because he is an achiever, right? cheesy

You no see as them stupid reach. Dem call somebody and apparently na dem fashola invite am for the Lagos economic forum AS THE PRESIDENT O! and when he is called to the high table or to the microphone. Courtesy demands that you clap and acknowledge your president in the presence of foreigners even. Politics aside. I doubt weda any of una when dey support GEJ blindly fit act maturedly like these APC thieves? At least, dem still know wetin dem dey do unlike una Master.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

You no see as them stupid reach. Dem call somebody and apparently na dem fashola invite am for the Lagos economic forum AS THE PRESIDENT O! and when he is called to the high table or to the microphone. Courtesy demands that you clap and acknowledge your president in the presence of foreigners even. Politics aside. I doubt weda any of una when dey support GEJ blindly fit act maturedly like these APC thieves? At least, dem still know wetin dem dey do unlike una Master.

Is is that you guys are dumb or you are all trying to deceive urselves?? Which high table are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by firstolalekan(m): 5:30am On Nov 17, 2014
FOOLISH PDP
NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE BOSS HERE...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Texykool: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:

No mind them grin

Rubble-rousers they are... Everyone of them!

They should tell Reno Omokirikiri that some of us actually do think.

APShyts versus PDP...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 17, 2014
firstolalekan:
FOOLISH PDP
NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE BOSS HERE...

GEJ is

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by firstolalekan(m): 5:36am On Nov 17, 2014
himkers:

GEJ is
For your mind abi?
You must be deluded and clueless as Gej is in that picture.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 17, 2014
firstolalekan:

For your mind abi?
You must be deluded and clueless as Gej his in that picture.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 17, 2014
firstolalekan:

For your mind abi?
You must be deluded and clueless as Gej his in that picture.

For once, you people should atleast say the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2014
himkers:

Is is that you guys are dumb or you are all trying to deceive urselves?? Which high table are you talking about?
you nor see as u dumb reach? I gave examples make you for understand. You dey look for HIGH TABLE for pishure. This Cluelessness na HCF (Highest Common Factor) for these GEJ Supporters o!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by wallex1983(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2014
@Ops, you need grow up o. You swallow sugar?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Dollarjunkie: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2014
K

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by cpapa: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2014
automaticcars:

Okay, I agree with you. GEJ till your slut of a mother you called mummy becomes a born again and stop sleeping around.
common sense is not common Mr automatic car or wetin them call u again get a little sense and stop insulting people's parents.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by omenka(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Texykool:

Don't blame the op, blame Reno O'fuckery. You can imagine how the presidency thinks. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Great Nigerian Politicians That “buried” Their Children / NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.