Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] (4816 Views)

Senate President: Tinubu Frustrated As Saraki Emerges Front-runner / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2014
himkers:
Tinubu confirmed it with a smile and a clap, fashola confirmed it too, Bill also added a foreign spice to it. Another APC governor also confirmed it but he was looking somewhat confused and lost grin grin

Finally, the APC goons are beginning to see light in this administration cheesy. Pictures don't lie.

*pls spare me the details of how and where the pics was taken, it's a story for another day*
That's the more reason why I'll tell you to shut up and you're a liar.

Later you'll see those PDP e-warriors shouting that APC are liars when they do exactly the same.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by idumuose(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2014
0menka:

Not until your harlot mother stop fvcking dogs
Haba! Omenka are you the one using this language?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by experimentist: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2014
himkers:
Tinubu confirmed it with a smile and a clap, fashola confirmed it too, Bill also added a foreign spice to it. Another APC governor also confirmed it but he was looking somewhat confused and lost grin grin

Finally, the APC goons are beginning to see light in this administration cheesy. Pictures don't lie.

*pls spare me the details of how and where the pics was taken, it's a story for another day*
OP, you're a dumb bbitch! Are you related to bloodykiller?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by omenka(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2014
idumuose:

That isn't me. Just a useless fan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
I don't know when our PDP brothers on Nairaland will stop disgracing themselves with this picture trend they started. Last time it was PhockPhockMan and the trench suit,now it is himkers and the clapping Progressives.
Himkers,this is for you. I wonder how you couldn't notice that this picture is clearly Anti-PDP. the picture portrays a group of hatred-free leaders who still love and respect the president even when he has failed them woefully. These people are indeed patriotic in the least hate-incited or violent way. Do you now think they don't veserve our votes
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by idumuose(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
omenka:
That isn't me. Just a useless fan.
Alright.Noted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
experimentist:
OP, you're a dumb bbitch! Are you related to bloodykiller?

Mumuyi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by major466(m): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Lordtrillion:
Wow, nice pics. Made me Speechless. We will really like to see more of this in Nigeria and constructive criticism when necessary cool
GEJ is the main man.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by PhockPhockMan: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2014
laykorn:
I don't know when our PDP brothers on Nairaland will stop disgracing themselves with this picture trend they started. Last time it was PhockPhockMan and the trench suit,now it is himkers and the clapping Progressives.
Himkers,this is for you. I wonder how you couldn't notice that this picture is clearly Anti-PDP. the picture portrays a group of hatred-free leaders who still love and respect the president even when he has failed them woefully. These people are indeed patriotic in the least hate-incited or violent way. Do you now think they don't veserve our votes
Ayamlaykorn
There should be limit to stupidity, stop disturbing my mention. Last warning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
0menka:

Yes nnaa. I usually like using this language because i omenka is a big fool

Impersonation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by CharliParker: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2014
lonelydora:
I GEJ until APC get sense
staying with Fashola Tinubu made him the best abi, you have no sense, vissionless human being
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by CharliParker: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
CharliParker:
staying with Fashola Tinubu made him the best abi, you have no sense, vissionless human being
truly PDP is deceiving Us
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by viczing(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2014
automaticcars:

Just because your father has brain of a goat and your mother possesses brain of a dog doesn't mean others are like your foolish parents. Go back to bed you son of a slut.

Just because your parents didn't train you well cos they were prostituting don't mean you come here to exhibit it, foolish fool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2014
firstolalekan:
FOOLISH PDP
NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE BOSS HERE...
its called living in fools' paradise,smokescreen kinda thingy..seriosly,u are the fo.ol here.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
idumuose:

by their 'evil fruits',you shall know them.. Am pretty sure the mods got his arsse and that of that automaticcars heels banned.
#gej till '19
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by kropelgrada(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Kwankwaso is lost..it seems the English spoken there is so hard for him to comprehend.
This is the kind of leader APC want for Nigeria abi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Rexxie:

its called living in fools' paradise,smokescreen kinda thingy..seriosly,u are the fo.ol here.

Tell him o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by bakila: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Eko Atlantic City. Who takes credit for that? Dedication ceremony what is that? Omokri choose the wrong picture for that post.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by firstolalekan(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Rexxie:

Your father is a fool and your mother is a bîtch.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2014
firstolalekan:

Your father is a fool and your mother is a bîtch.

ewwww,foaming in da mouth already? I didnt know i stuck da needle too far up that trumpetting arsse...
face me square,am on da damm MSG diickhead,n i dont do no goddamm ''ur poppa or ur momma thingy...'' so whatcha say ffphfphoool?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Texykool: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
omenka:
Don't blame the op, blame Reno O'fuckery. You can imagine how the presidency thinks. What a shame.

When I see these people- Reno, Doyin and Reuben around the President... I really don't expect much. Seriously.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
firstolalekan:
FOOLISH PDP
NOW TELL ME WHO IS THE BOSS HERE...
do u wanna know who da boss is? Well big phfphhuul,da bosses just got ur bloody'n'talkin' pennywhistlin'arsse banned..n if u wanna prove me wrong,blow da damm whistle..phfph'l..
hey Gej is da boss..n ur arsse is putting with that till '19..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Texykool: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
kropelgrada:
Kwankwaso is lost..it seems the English spoken there is so hard for him to comprehend.

Get you glasses on!

There is no Kwankwanso in that picture.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Texykool: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
kropelgrada:

Get your glasses on!

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by major466(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordtrillion:
Wow, nice pics. Made me Speechless. We will really like to see more of this in Nigeria and constructive criticism when necessary cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Texykool:

Get your glasses on!

grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by Texykool: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
himkers:

grin grin grin

The guy get Ebola for eye cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] by firstolalekan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rexxie:

do u wanna know who da boss is? Well big phfphhuul,da bosses just got ur bloody'n'talkin' pennywhistlin'arsse banned..n if u wanna prove me wrong,blow da damm whistle..phfph'l..
hey Gej is da boss..n ur arsse is putting with that till '19..
You must be a cretin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uganda Elections: Picture Of A Ugandan Policeman Running Away With A Ballot Box / See What I Saw On A Ladies Timeline On Facebook / Governor Udom Bags Independent Best Governor Award In FDI and Industrilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.