Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? (20856 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vry right Sir
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by lanxlot(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmyrichie:
Heartless morons won't post their relatives there... Id1ots! But what's so important about NYSC sef?
d memory, d xperienx, d respect. as a graduate, sum pple feel if u didn't serve, u Probably didn't graduate, had an extension Or sumtin. d pride, lastly d pay.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Kingkamal(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
North is still the best place to live.
Especially katsina is very good I hail from katsina.
And if you are still in doubt just post me your friend no.
I will link him with good people there.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
A big thank you to the mods for pushing this important thread to the frontpage.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by rutibaby(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pray oh. What if they redeploy her to Borno state?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by ogaofficer(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
John bull my son was posted to france.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Odisco2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?

KATSINA state is peaceful. I am serving in KATSINA state right now under Batagarawa Local Government. If it was Borno, that would have been another case.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Godfullsam(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
It depends on the location. Except north east, i thing other areas are ok for our corpers. Mat God help us.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by coolvitus(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nop
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Bossman25(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
.....but at least,these laws should be re-ammeded due to the nations insurgent crisis to avoid loss of more lives.
. And the fact of the matter is that any state under emergency is prohibited for corpers, but its a shame! I wish she redeploys personally embarassed
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Abiolainfo: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
Good Morning guys,i just have to ask this question because a friend of mine was posted to the North.She was posted to Kastina state and i feel scared and worried.....So i need to know if it is right for NYSC to still be posting corpers to the North?

It is the idea of national integration which necessitated the
posting of youths to different parts of the country but it
cannot be used as a justification to post youths to
the North in the present security situation.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by fireforfire: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
lekinz:
I WONDER WHY THEY ARE SERVING SELF...

SERVING A COUNTRY WITH NO NEW IMPROVEMENT

AFTER SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY & STILL USING 4 YEARS IN THE UNIVERSITY

THEY GO STILL DEY OFFER U 20K AS SALARY...

WHAT'S THE NEED ABEG

#TEAM_NO_SERVING

i wonder o.
thats if d 20k job is even available

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by lekinz(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
fireforfire:

i wonder o.
thats if d 20k job is even available

ABI ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Larow(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Noooo! Only an A.bo.ki corper sud be posted to the land of the A.bo.kis! Let them finish themselves over there! Make dem no try post oda corpers go dere ooooo. Election is around d corner.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by truvine(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vicky2k:
We all know the Security Challenges in the North East Region and other areas in the North like Bauchi. In Addittion to what Cutehector4u said According to NYSC program and Laws, Corp Members are posted outside of their Geo Political Zone. This was meant to Promote Unity in Nigeria but you can see how Insecure the Nation is at the moment. One a Personal Note, one of My Friends was also posted to Katsina while me and her Brother to Borno but we will definitely apply for Redeployment.

did i just hear you say bornu?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who knws......maybe they want them to go and bring back our gurls....lol

honestly, d tin tire me o bt all lies in d hands of God coupled with prayers.... I pray mine will b a better place. #bad leaders everywhere#
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Vicotex(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
This shiit ain't right, especially this BH era
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Bossman25(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Odisco2:

KATSINA state is peaceful. I am serving in KATSINA state right now under Batagarawa Local Government. If it was Borno, that would have been another case.
the north entirely is a danger zone, waiting to erupt! And our shabish ways of security will never halt for another insurgency erupting..............Borno was once peaceful

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by tommykiwi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
CAPITAL LETTER.....NO....They should stop it once and for all...Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by tbaba1234: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:

The crisis is mainly in the NE, Katsina is safe for now.

The north west is relatively untouched by BH.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by KirkMperor(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Katsina is rather peaceful
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by freezyprinzy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Battery1:
Pls what is NYSC, can someone who finishes frm secondary school do it? Am askin cus I dnt knw.
u also schooled in france i pressume

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by asala1: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
At least Kastina is peaceful, but you have to leave there before election because who knows what will happen. You guys should get informed that the distance between North East and North West is more than the distance between South East and South West. If you are posted to anywhere in the North East, you can reject but North West is relatively peaceful just like the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by adigun86(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
we don't have people friendly law in this country only when it brings to their pockets
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Odisco2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bossman25:
the north entirely is a danger zone, waiting to erupt! And our shabish ways of security will never halt for another insurgency erupting..............Borno was once peaceful
If You are against posting prospective Corps members to the North, What therefore is the aim or essence of NYSC?
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by highmood(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oh!!! Its not good at all. I have my own sister been posted to yobe. After thier camp at Kogi state, its either she is redeployed or she quit. "she can't risk it abeg".
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
[size=18pt]They don't give a damn about your safety as long as they can share the NYSC contracts in their greed. Did IBB's sons and daughters stay in camp where dozens shares small rooms?
Did Atiku's children share toilets in camp?[/size]
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by Rockstar2014(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is sincerely idiotic for NYSC to be posting any body to the north whether it is north east, north west or central. Infact, as I type, my younger sister in batch B serving in Nasarawa told me a few days ago that the state is not becoming safe for anyone, particularly none hausas and christians due to political crises and fulani herdsmen as peolpe are being massacred on daily basis and I have been worried over her safety.In my own opinion this crap called NYSC should be scrapped or let southerners serve within south and northerners within their region, nonesense.
Re: Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? by harry509: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Adultnextdoor:
it's nt good @ all bcus dat zone is a spirit world cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? / Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.