Stats: 3,157,485 members, 7,833,621 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions (28124 Views)

El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions / FG To Sell Four State-owned Refineries Next Year / Delta To Introduce Automated Fare Collection In State-owned Buses (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by politricks: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
In oshiomole voice, Education can 'go and die'.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by iceberylin(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Neldrizzy(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Osho wat is happenin in edo state.... The pple bliv in you. Pls dnt forsake them..
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by LMAyedun(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Energito:
Apc nawa for una.
APC na 419 party

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Mhen
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Arysexy(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Oshiomohle has been infected with d virus ravaging most apc states. They spend money on rally insulting pdp and federal govt. While the state suffers.

U need to come to Benin to see things for urself

The governor only did a couple of roads in his first tenure, his second tenure is for amassing wealth.

Benin GRA has d worst road in Nigeria. The few good roads in this State are federal roads viz uselu ugbowo road tru new benin, auchi road via aduwawa.

Pray it doesn't rain while u are in Benin, u will hate urself. I wonder why they call it Benin city. It should be Benin village.

To worsen matter, edo is a one city state, yet development is lacking in Benin.

Oshiomhole is sleeping

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Adyrin(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2014
I guess your father is a member of the All Polluted Con-men! APC
Ymodulus:
Source of the news Needs to be verified. APC have done much

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm personally not happy with Oshiomhole - edo is cracks

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by shema101(f): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2014
I go tell Adams O .... but make una siddon help una parents for house till January.
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Osho wat is happenin in edo state.... The pple bliv in you. Pls dnt forsake them..
oshio baba is a liar ,,he has not done anything..everything u see in Benin is done by ubec and nddc and federal government,oshiomole only know how to talk

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by donmalcolm21(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2014
But he has the money to organise an APC mega rally in edo state, I see osho baba loosing edo state.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by adadadon(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2014
This is a sponsored publication
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Adyrin(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2014
That's the problem of deceitful and lying tongue!
@first he fooled the people, now he is showing the real him!
Neldrizzy:

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Dannyset(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Just hold ur peace. It will be renopainted now that election is by the corner. Btw...those goats makes the school look more like school of zoology.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Now were are dose APC noise makers on this Forum

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Appswheel(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2014
This is absolutely unacceptable from the management of these institutions. Who God knows the species of reptiles that breed here.

In my opinion, the government is not to blame. The problem lies with the Management of these schools. I do not think it is right to expect the Governor and other members of his cabinet to keep the school surrounding clean.

I advise administrators of these institutions to go an understudy my alma mater - University of Ilorin, the better by far University.

Learning in a clean and conducive environment has an indirect way of impacting positively on students performance.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by mondob2k(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2014
I have been to that school (Usen Poly). it really is in a pathetic state. the poorest state owned tertiary institution i av ever bn to.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by skyprofm(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Mugu. Everyone knows guardian is a pdp sponsored paper. Like bringing up condemning APC news from AIT. Y not talk about the state of schools in pdp states?

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Sorry about the delay dear.

Sadly such is not uncommon in 9ja.

Ehmmm.............let me know about your blog for sale.

email: area.fada@yahoo.com
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by mcmukoko12(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Neldrizzy(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Adyrin:
That's the problem of deceitful and lying tongue!
@first he fooled the people, now he is showing the real him!
this is very sad and disheartning.. I wasn't expectin such frm him at all.... This man won the election flawlessly cus the whole of edo state believed in him..
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by MadCow1: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
When I opened the Thread on how Pathetic Benin City looked when I last Visited it, people attacked me..

I am sorry but from the perspective of a visitor into Benin City, I cant for the life of me understand what the hype about Adams Oshiomole is all about..

NO ROAD INSIDE THE ENTIRE GRA AND OTHER INNER PARTS OF THE CITY WAS GOOD NOR HAD GUTTERS apart from Airport Road and those othe Major roads.

The City looked really poorly governed.. Buses were stopping and loading in the middle of the road.. Sellers occupying the road and reducing a two lane road to 1 lane.. Abi na the traffic light ehn put be the dividened of Democracy?!

poor sanitation on roads outside that Airport Road area..

Pfft.. I wonder what that Nigga did to deserve all the Praises he gets from his supporters.. Comparing him to the former governor isnt enough.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by laurel03(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2014
PDP AND APC ARE D SAME.... stealing since 1999.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Neldrizzy(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oshio baba is a liar ,,he has not done anything..everything u see in Benin is done by ubec and nddc and federal government,oshiomole only know how to talk
seriously this osho has failed the pple of edo state... And my dad like dis man no be small.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
goats institutes of technology undecided

"GO AN DIE, U DIS GOATS"

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by AreaFada2: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2014
But those goats go sweet for ngwongwo sha grin cheesy

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by msmon(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Not only in Education sector, you can add health, social amenities, infrastructure e.t.c. The appalling nature of all this sector is really alarming in Edo state.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by kennethchidi(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Jeez!
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by presiade(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Pinkytracy:
Since August we have been at home because Gov Oshiomole has refused to pay the salaries of our lecturers
The building in the background of the second picture was my lodge during my Youth service. This Institution (structure-wise and otherwise) is not fit for a Secondary School! It is really a shame that the Government has neglected the school for so long.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/175739-tertiary-schools-begin-warning-strike-in-edo

Today is 17 of Nov the year is almost ending we have not written our final exams (HND2 & ND2) our mates in other states has since graduated,Diploma program of 18months we are running into 3years.

The affected schools are:
College of education, igueben. College of education, ekiadolor. Institute of technology and management, Usen.
College of agriculture, Iguoriakhi.

Below are some pathetic pictures from one of the schools
Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by presiade(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2014
The building in the background of the second picture was my lodge during Youth Service. This Institution (structure-wise and otherwise) is not fit for a Secondary School! It is really a shame that the Government has neglected the school for so long.
Pinkytracy:
Since August we have been at home because Gov Oshiomole has refused to pay the salaries of our lecturers

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/175739-tertiary-schools-begin-warning-strike-in-edo

Today is 17 of Nov the year is almost ending we have not written our final exams (HND2 & ND2) our mates in other states has since graduated,Diploma program of 18months we are running into 3years.

The affected schools are:
College of education, igueben. College of education, ekiadolor. Institute of technology and management, Usen.
College of agriculture, Iguoriakhi.

Below are some pathetic pictures from one of the schools

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Evicsholar(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2014
pekeyim:
I was in Edo State some few weeks ago, and Boy I tell you, It was a sorry sight!!!

I feel the people are stuck in time.
Probably Spiritual!

Some roads are deeper than some swimming pools with the Red Mud not helping matters
Exactly. I'm using dis opportunity to plead with the governor to repair n widen the roads. The means of transportation is poor( mostly okada) n the rate of terrible accidents is increasing. My sister who is serving in the state is a victim of this as she is now on crutches. Let them spread their developmental projects across the state n nt focus on the capital city alone. I used to think Edo state is a good place to be but i was wrong. Only those who have been affected would knw how painfuk it is.

Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Neldrizzy:
seriously this osho has failed the pple of edo state... And my dad like dis man no be small.
all politicians are d same my brother.Nigeria don die

Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / Bandits Gun Down Assistant Police Commissioner Aminu Umar In Katsina / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence