Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! (15973 Views)

Electricity Wires With No Poles Sighted In Fagba, Lagos. (picture) / Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by Dacronym(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
P.
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by lonelydora: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Do Nigeria still have Postmaster General?
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by ogele: 12:00am On Dec 18, 2014
mickyarams:
We Africans are very destructive.White rule in South Africa ended in 1994. It was about ten years later that power outages began, which eventually reached crisis proportions. The principle reason for this is simply lack of maintenance on the generating equipment. In short, there is no such thing as maintenance in Africa thought, and it would be hard to argue that this is wholly unrelated to the fact that when people throughout Africa say “nothing works,” it is only [a slight] exaggeration.
There are structures in Europe that has been standing for over half a millennium and they are still in an immaculate condition.
nonsense wich one is standing in ur village. These are the kind of people who will tell you what the name of John D Baptist father and grandfather is in d biblial Isreal n they can mention all d names of Mohammed relatives in Saudi Arabia yet they don't know the names of their father's uncles here in Nigeria. Just look at the speed at which he mentioned "EUROPE". Can u imagine. Na wetin too much film dey cause. Abeg that film wey u dey watch no too good for u
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by gbodimowo(m): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2014
preshuzpearl:

I so have something to say about this.

I don't live in lagos but post offices in this nation are rubbish

The other day I went to Wuse to send a document to Lagos. It wasn't urgent and the lady behind the desk told me it would only take 3 WORKING DAYS for it to deliver by direct mail.
Honestly if I had known that the system was dilapidated and non functional, I wouldn't have thought twice before sending by express mail.

That was the last i saw or heard of my file. It never reached lagos and nobody knows where it is. I've been to the post office to ask, they keep posting me. The lady in lagos that I sent the file to has checked nearly all the post offices in Island.

Now I have to do an affidavit and and send passport and other what-nots to get another document.

It's seriously frustrating.

In my opinion It would be best if direct mail is closed down permanently.

Please next time use the abuja to lag transporters na 1k5 same day delivery
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
BLEH! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by AMADU77: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
let them hand over this P O to a private or foreigner firm n u will see d difference
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by DECOtech(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2014
You ain't seen nothing yet
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by Dacronym(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
gbodimowo:

Please next time use the abuja to lag transporters na 1k5 same day delivery
Pls is that reliable, i hear that means is not really safe.
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by Ndipe(m): 3:00am On Jun 30, 2015
eyesore.
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by UNITRONIX(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Working From Home Could Be Boring Without Power. Enjoy every moment with UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY.
With high quality, high efficiency, affordable and reliable SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Click Here To Get Up To 50% Discount. http://unitronixglobal.com/Solar-Up-Nigeria.html
For free Consultation Call: 08060605162,08138881009
Offer valid while stock last

Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by NoChill: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
UNITRONIX:
Working From Home Could Be Boring Without Power. Enjoy every moment with UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY.
With high quality, high efficiency, affordable and reliable SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Click Here To Get Up To 50% Discount. http://unitronixglobal.com/Solar-Up-Nigeria.html
For free Consultation Call: 08060605162,08138881009
Offer valid while stock last

So you went and dug out a post from six years ago just to advertise your business.

Sense fall on you
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by nlPoster: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2020
The lettering is obviously from before, you can tell by the quality.
Re: Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! by nlPoster: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.