Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? (27805 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kenex4ever(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
woky:
You work for home video center befor?? grin
lolz, these days I can't set my eyes on naija films again except d high quality box office movies eg last flight to abuja, figurine, phone swap, Contract, mr n mrs, Ije, half of a yellow sun etc
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by marvelito: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
gone are those days i glued myself to TV watchng home videos. I remember dat part where clem ohameze was crying outside wen d son abi daughter.cnt remember. Ran to d mother to say daddy is crying outside. In the movie LAST BURIAL.
THEn in the movie MR IBU.
where ibu ran to inform d oda members of d gang dat d fireworks were finish. Chia my rip almost break for laugh.
Then ULTIMATE POWER. Remember the three witches AROMETA. Those were d gud old days. Even living in bondage then. Rituals. Kanayo populaly knw as smiling judge and na devil im b.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kenex4ever(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Whenever I was watching it at night, I was always afraid of going out to urinate alone.
exactly!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kandiikane(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
The movie Onome, where the brick/cement? came from nowhere and fell on her(onome) brother's head killing him. This is an old movie and I am not 100% sure whether the scene is from onome.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by faithchubby93(f): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
olu4life:

Yea. Watched this movie in my cousin's place then. Another movie I can't easily forget is HATRED (every scene is memorable esp Part 2). Where Sandra Achums poured water into the grandma's soup and also burnt all her clothes. I cry tire for this movie. Full moon is another movie. Then CHRIST IN ME (where the mad woman finally saw the husband and they started singing their love song). Also LIGHT AND DARKNESS (been a long time but still remember faintly). Love THE RICHEST MAN (only the soundtrack though,still fresh in my memory). How can I forget, MY ONLY SSON AND THE ONLY VIRGIN GIRL (hope I'm correct with that title. Where they kidnapped a lady and she turned to a statue of Mary). Loads of movies biko.lol
Yea,remember all this too especially that of Sandra Achums....one of my favourite nollywood of all time is CHRIST IN ME...Cn narrate the all movie without missing a scene.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by faithchubby93(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
kenex4ever:
"Untold" dat should b a ugandian or gabon film
Nah ,it's a nollywood movie...I remember renting it from those video coverage stores back them..
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by M4gunners: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mines was Tears of Joy.Ask Omotala jalade what happen there,the rest na history. Then in class we use to drag who will marry Her (Omotala ) i guess her Husband was laughing at us then saying una never see anything, Na me go marry am lol.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
THE MISSING MASK.
Mbaogu
LOVE WITHOUT LANGUAGE.
IGODO.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
marvelito:
THEn in the movie MR IBU.
where ibu ran to inform d oda members of d gang dat d fireworks were finish. Chia my rip almost break for laugh.
That's Uncle Wayward. It also featured Julius Agwu.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by charcoal(m): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Okon in Okon the driver wen he was toasting a girl
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by since1914(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
chisco82:

LOVE WITHOUT LANGUAGE.

Can't forget that movie, it was our number one family movie back then.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by jjshanana: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
englishmart:
I would have had a memorable scene if I was used to watching nollywood movies.....
I think I prefer NTA news

This is actually the 75th time I'm first to comment

But you know what?

I don't care. Since it doesn't fatten my bank accounts
you prefer NTA news to nollywood film? Dude learn how to appreciate what other folks do. It will help you to learn a lot and go far in life. Stop hating

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by coolebux(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Who watched Sawam featuring Nkem Onwo and Okey Bakassi
U need to see Mr Ibu as a young handsome receptionist in that movie with a clean cut punk hairstyle.
Ibu been fine before oo grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by abiodun526(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
full moon, suicide mission, i think it was regina askia dat put her hubby in a bottle.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Bossman25(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

D film was shot 20 years ago so that accounts for d pic quality
its cool pix
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by abiodun526(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
full moon, suicide mission, i think it was regina askia dat put her hubby in a bottle. And the most epic of them all is 'tales by moonlight'
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bossman25:
its cool pix

Ya

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Emmyxclusive: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
mine is the conversation between adaobi and her dad in blood sister2 the part wen she said "Dad so u r alive why did u abandon us" it actually made me cried.. Lol I was young dough
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by scobaba: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
IGodo........where Sam dede sacrificed himself to the gods..."light is light, darkness is darkness....they neva meet"
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by emmyrabson(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mine z beloved where EMEKA IKE died trying to save GENEVIEVE NNAJI'S family.
I remember i cried that day and that's y he z my most loved actor
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by isacolukay(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
I can't forget "Willy Willy" in a jiffy.
The scene where the ghost crosses his hands above his head and disappears. It still sends shivers down my spine.

How can I forget "The World Is Mine"? JT Tom West was the sh.iit in that flick.

Oh God!
.... Nostalgic moments!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lekanville: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
EzePromoe:
I will never forget Willy Willy grin

That "Willy Willy" movie do scare the hell out of me watching it as a kid. At a time, i would lay on the carpet face down for the whole time its showing on TV so as not to watch it
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Richy4(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Memorable scene 1. Narrow escape.
chinyere Wilfred was explaining to one of her fellow market woman about the reverend father (Saint Obi) sent to their church.
Chinyere: nne why were you not in church on Sunday?
Woman: my son inlaw came to visit. Any ways what
happened
Chinyere: oh. You missed something. The new Rev. Father that man is miracles. yesterday in church after praying for Jane okeke, a giant goat jumped out from her.
Woman : ehheeeeee..
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Teespice(f): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
valicious1:
dat moment when someone dies in a Nigerian movie and you focus ur eyes on his belly and eyes to catch any movement dia cheesy

The igbo movie 'captain' where osuofia is the only villager that understands the whiteman's language thus was employed by the whiteman as his interpreter.

Whiteman : tell the king that I'm delighted to be in your midst

Osuofia : (speaking in igbo) igwe the whiteman says he will be needing 3 he-goats, 2 gallons of palmwine and 2 fowls to be able to appease his gods.

Whiteman : tell the king that I appreciate his hospitality and would provide whatever you villagers need

Osuofia : igwe he says that u must make sure all these things are brought to my house before sunset so that I will inspect them and you villagers must always respect and obey whatever I say grin

looool

how can I ever forget that movie.

but osuofia really took advantage of those villagers shaaa.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kenex4ever(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
faithchubby93:

Nah ,it's a nollywood movie...I remember renting it from those video coverage stores back them..
I bliv u, was jst luking for ur trouble, lol
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by paulavon: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Igodo remains my best nollywood movie till date. I cannot forget the most touching and memorable moment when Sam Dede went into the cave to sacrifice himself for Nobert young to fulfil the mission.I still question why Nobert young will be d last man standing and not sam dede who was the best.

I also cannot forget one of Nollywood finest movies RITUALS.such a movie cannot exist again. My memorable moment was when Prince james uche was cooked in a pot by a native doctor to fortify him,the native doctor decided to test his work with a gun shot nd behold he did not live to tell the story.

Please anybody here has a site where I can download Igodo,I last watched dat movie 1999,I need to enjoy it again.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
paulavon:
Igodo remains my best nollywood movie till date. I cannot forget the most touching and memorable moment when Sam Dede went into the cave to sacrifice himself for Nobert young to fulfil the mission.I still question why Nobert young will be d last man standing and not sam dede who was the best.

I also cannot forget one of Nollywood finest movies RITUALS.such a movie cannot exist again. My memorable moment was when Prince james uche was cooked in a pot by a native doctor to fortify him,the native doctor decided to test his work with a gun shot nd behold he did not live to tell the story.

Please anybody here has a site where I can download Igodo,I last watched dat movie 1999,I need to enjoy it again.

D link
http://www.downloadsloft.com/video/search/?get-keyword=igodo+&submit=Search+Video
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by unmask: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Agbara nla

Isawuru
Ologo oso dudu
Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamatangaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by valicious1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Teespice:

looool

how can I ever forget that movie.

but osuofia really took advantage of those villagers shaaa.
cheesy you look good!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Clone2020(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Liz Benson was a wicked woman, worse than patience
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by bejeria101(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mine is,they go shopping,run on the beach,play in d garden,go to an eatery,while all dis is happening u hear the westlife soundtrack,mehn! D memories like say i didnt watch one today lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Images Everyone Obsessed With Super Story Growing Up Will Get / Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.