Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? (28284 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by soonest(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
yuzedo:

Nwanne, stop. I'm going to piss myself. That movie gives me orgazms... Flippin' hell!!! Can someone open a Rattlesnake thread?? I want to drop 20 of my favorite quotes & scenes from Nigeria's GREATEST movie!!! embarassed
'Ahanna, Ama m na i ga-abu Onye ori ooo'. This was said by Nkem Owoh. Or is it
'Edego ya, suo ya stamp na i ga-abu nkem' by Ahanna when he was toasting his wife. In fact, Rattlesnake remains one of my best

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by zigger(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Igodo is the best!! Remembered wen one of the men went to embrace his wife in the forest only for the wife to turn into a masqurade and take him away
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by VellyG(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
I stil remember Silent Night : Ramsey Noah was in the same cult group with segun Arinze who was the capon . I still remember that moment he was asked to kill his brother wit a gun. Twas so touching.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
Jt tom west Don die?
e don tay na
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
kenex4ever:
I can also remember d film but d title, d last film u described
seriously trying to remember d title of d last film...
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by shadowwalker101: 1:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Mrfils(m): 2:01am On Nov 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

Could it be end of the wicked?
Yeah! That name sure resembles it grin familiar
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by amunekeuto: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2014
there was this film where somebody that was murdered came back for revenge as a ghost. but the ghost came with a gun and was shooting at those who murdered him. forgotten the name of the film.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by paulavon: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

D link
http://www.downloadsloft.com/video/search/?get-keyword=igodo+&submit=Search+Video

Thank you for the link,I appreciate. I want to commend you for ur topics,you re one of the best in Nairaland.keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by lalasticlala(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
paulavon:

Thank you for the link,I appreciate. I want to commend you for ur topics,you re one of the best in Nairaland.keep it up.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by ludabankz(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Mine is blood money I was too sacred of dat movie
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by seapson(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
kwencypresh:
mine is silent nite n guardian angel
wow,guardian angel,vewi touching stowie of a deaf boi
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kenex4ever(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2014
ladunsky:
seriously trying to remember d title of d last film...
lol, datz hw d brain works, interference!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by charlove(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
my favourtie scene in any nollywood movie is .....THE END....
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by namqul(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
mine was lukuluku and abija wara. Plus channel 7 movie TITLE erin keke labule baba suwe ewa kogbon. All of u were very small den.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nicemoc(f): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014
3coins:
mine is rattle snake. . .when Ahanna was shot by Peter(Nze). . .like the way it was arranged. . .Adim Williams was the police officer that gave Ahanna the sign to run. . .then peter chased him. . That was Epic!!!!
Really epic! I so love that scene
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by rossychik(f): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I think mine is World Apart and Johnbull and Rosekatte d sonudtrack was also goood
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
mine's a nollywood movie titled FULL MOON, the gal who was born during a full moon. She has amazing supernatural powers. And That Big Bird that eat people for sacrifice. So Amazing......
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by 9jageek: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Onuokwu: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mine is Isakkaba...final scene when Sam Dede battled that his former second in command
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by abelee(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
My favourite and scary scenes are from the film 'Igodo'. Best Nollywood epic of all times
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by englishmart(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
you prefer NTA news to nollywood film? Dude learn how to appreciate what other folks do. It will help you to learn a lot and go far in life. Stop hating
so nta news is not done by people abi?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by ChurchillStorm: 1:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Worlds apart. When Andy traced INI Edo to her village and when she saw him, she dropped her axe and ran to him then they hugged.... and and *starts to tear up* And I miss my childhood. This topic is making me nostalgic sad *breaks down*
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by rosette08: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
paulavon:

Seconded grin
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Jahbles93: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nnahhh my own na "Power to Bind" when Segun Arinze was a fake prophet.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by icekidgodfrey(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
chimerase2:
Ma memory scene is ahanna RATTLE SNAKE
Then NNEKA ''lee mu anya na nporo anaya' grin
Then the best of all ANDY living in bondage
Wen ANDY sacreficed his wife

Lol, and that's everything I wanted to say... Lol. How about SILENT NIGHT, saw that movie again last week afta like 17yrs.. Lol, Ramsey Noah looked like a young Syrian terrorist.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by chocofizzy(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mine is World Apart featuring Kenneth Okonkwo, Ini Edo, Liz Benson, Alex Ekweme etc
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Omola8(m): 2:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Please where can I download glamour girls 2 could not find it on youtube or anyvideodownload.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) / BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle / Best Indian Film So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.