Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? (27803 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / Nollywood Film Producer Ifeanyi Udokwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Blueboy146(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by mukykaffe: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
love oo ifunaya
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by ROZZAYY(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

Alright dear
Gracias
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
I remember one film but can't remember d name. It centres around J Tom West, Euchariah Anunobi and Chidi Mokeme. They were all very young. Euchariah was even more younger. U need to see Chidi then. Damnnnn, dat guy was a dude. Slim, sexy eye balls and hair. Wooooooo..... I love dat. Pls can someone help me wet d name? Euchariah was a musician there. From d choir to secular!

Sambadi helep pweeeeeeez!!!!!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by ROZZAYY(f): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

Alright dear
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by snazzy5050(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=killercute16 post=28124987]Nwanyi-Asaba.....the part dem boyz started sucking the woman.....very touching scene.[/quote)
see where u go remeba den wan get money by force
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Afarozy(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sum people eh!! Even inside bank dey can fart. Looking for who collected my pen shaa!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by MARKone(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Very memorable

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by yuzedo: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
3coins:

i swear down. . .every scene in that movie is just unique. . .church scenes,Chris Okotie's song. . .when Peter wanted to rape Adaugo and Ahanna stopped him. . .the arguements,when God Father wanted to read the letter Ahanna wrote to him and his son (Bob Emmanuel) was peeping. . . .chai,that movie
[b]See me later for a plot of land at Banana Iceland..... Nwanne you are legit!!! I don't know how those guys did it. The ad-libs in Igbo, the dialogues, the natural acting from beginning to end. When Ann Njemanze was coaxing Ahanna to tell her whether he loves Adaugo. The way Ahanna couldn't concentrate in church when he tracked Adaugo there. When Nkem Owoh was telling Mama Ahanna to nekkid herself sharply so the Armed Robber can do grin, he now said Ahanna?? Amam na iga abu onye ori ooooo!!! grin grin When the gang were describing how the operation went and how Bala followed one house-girl with big nyash into the room grin grin, the scene where Ahanna totally won Adaugo, flew her to a lake resort, that soundtrack that was playing "nneoma lelelelele, nyem aka gi, ka'm jide embarassed embarassed

when Chief Madubuako Olisa was warning Adaugo about Ahanna and said he wants it to stop, she finally stormed off and said she must marry him, the wife was now trying to argue gently with Chief, he said oh so you are conspiring with your daughter now eh? The woman immediately became placating out of respect for her great husband, she said, "hey its not like that now, eh, NNA ANYI".. CHAIIII!!!! embarassed when ahanna went to visit chief in his house and came from behind to surprise him. hahahaha! In fact that whole scene and dialogue was tooooo sweet! Ahanna was just a dare-devil and legit strong man! grin grin

when Peter wanted to slap destiny out of Ahanna's wife for calling him "nna" grin when Ahanna was captured by the gang, the smile as they removed his blindfold to reveal Peter, when he requested for privacy with his family and slammed the door after the robber...
When his brother confronted him in the hospital "you killed our mother"

See, bro, i have started! i'm on a roll, i warned you guys!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed [/b]

11 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by BarryX(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Uche obi-osotule in ONOME when she got pregnant and Olu Jacobs got to find out, The expression from Olu Jacobs was classic!

DIED wretched too has some memorable jabs! I remember crying in that movie
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nollywood movies with same story line. undecided
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kwencypresh(f): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
mine is silent nite n guardian angel
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by j4sure(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Asubi aro, eewo by kanran, terminator,etc BE AT THE SEMINAR www.africanwebservice.com/training
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by rafmike(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
englishmart:
I would have had a memorable scene if I was used to watching nollywood movies.....
I think I prefer NTA news

This is actually the 75th time I'm first to comment

But you know what?

I don't care. Since it doesn't fatten my bank accounts

And who's counting undecided
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Donmichaelz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
I came here to check spelling errors
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
none i hate nollywood cuz thier movies are nt Educative for me to watch all na trash rubbish upon rubbish.....my advice for u, u beta stop watching dem keep watch HOLLYWOOD or BOLLYWOOD
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by jkendy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
My most memorable scene waz wen Aki nd Papaw later 'grew' up to avenge the death of their father, Mr Ibu in a movie titled: Now We Don Grow
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by kakakent: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=yuzedo post=28126817]
[b]See me later for a plot of land at Banana Iceland..... Nwanne you are legit!!! I don't know how those guys did it. The ad-libs in Igbo, the dialogues, the natural acting from beginning to end. When Ann Njemanze was coaxing Ahanna to tell her whether he loves Adaugo. The way Ahanna couldn't concentrate in church when he tracked Adaugo there. When Nkem Owoh was telling Mama Ahanna to nekkid herself sharply so the Armed Robber can do grin, he now said Ahanna?? Amam na iga abu onye ori ooooo!!! grin grin When the gang were describing how the operation went and how Bala followed one house-girl with big nyash into the room grin grin, the scene where Ahanna totally won Adaugo, flew her to a lake resort, that soundtrack that was playing "nneoma lelelelele, nyem a

ka gi, ka'm jide embarassed embarassed

when Chief Madubuako Olisa was warning Adaugo about Ahanna and said he wants it to stop, she finally stormed off and said she must marry him, the wife was now trying to argue gently with Chief, he said oh so you are conspiring with your daughter now eh? The woman immediately became placating out of respect for her great husband, she said, "hey its not like that now, eh, NNA ANYI".. CHAIIII!!!! embarassed when ahanna went to visit chief in his house and came from behind to surprise him. hahahaha! In fact that whole scene and dialogue was tooooo sweet! Ahanna was just a dare-devil and legit strong man! grin grin

when Peter wanted to slap destiny out of Ahanna's wife for calling him "nna" grin when Ahanna was captured by the gang, the smile as they removed his blindfold to reveal Peter, when he requested for privacy with his family and slammed the door after the robber...
When his brother confronted him in the hospital "you killed our mother"

Bro abeg is there anylink where I can download dat movie I watched it when I was 8 I really wanna watch it again
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by dmz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Andy running mad for what he did to Merit in Living in Bondage.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
who still remembers this song

ije nwa mara obi m o
ije chere m o, na ihunanya nke anyi nwere
n'o bu chukwu nyere anyi o
ije chere mu o
ahala mu o
--from TABOO . Ernest okonkwo (Andy)

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by tochstorm(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pete edochie's ghost trying to cross the road. Looks left and right. Up and down before crossing.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by killercute16(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=snazzy5050 post=28126694][/quote] grin
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by rhames(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
I no dey watch nollywood.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by tabisegroup(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
;Di don't watch nollywood movies cus am skulling in Belgium
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Mrfils(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mine was kpof kpof!! shocked when dat small skinny massive headed dude shared kpof kpof for all his mates in sch in d day and woke up to summon dem at night! Really can't remember d name of d movie now but it was epic grin

Also, there was anoda scene in dat same movie (I think) whr a mother in law magically developed joystick (singing ajibobo)grin and slept with her son's wife while she was already pregnant to cause her miscarriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tbillz:
That moment saint obi burnt a car @the beach........cant recall the name of the movie thou....#RIP JT tom west
Jt tom west Don die?
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by doskyval(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Isakaba! Where a woman selling roasted corn was arrested by d isakabas' Bcoz she used to harbour weapon for armed robbers.
Omo in doz dayz if u neva watch Isakaba 1 to 4, den u're missing a lot!
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by sthecy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wen a ghost wantz 2 cross de road nd it lukz left or ryt before crossing#itz alwayz awesum
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by duni04(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tejubabyface crying his heart out in diamond ring

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by mahteens: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
I have a couple of memorable and unforgettable scenes from Nollywood films.

First was the romantic and bathing scene between Eucharia Anunobi and Zack Orji in the classic film 'Glamour Girls 2".
That was the first Nollywood movie to have such a highly romantic scene and my big aunties used to send us out each time they were to watch that movie because I watched it as a kid. LOL.
I just downloaded the film recently and watched it again but now as an adult. Gush! Eucharia was so slim in that movie.
Glamour Girls was released in 1994. Below are screen shots from that movie.

Secondly, the scene where Liz Benson turned her husband, Shola Fosudo, to a blind man in the classic film "True Confession".

So share your own most memorable scenes from any Nollywood film, whether old or new films.
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Tbillz(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
Jt tom west Don die?
when next you travel and you gonna stay long pls try and update yourself when you back 2 Nigeria. Welcome back but his dead sir
Re: What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Like our page for daily funny pictures: https://www.facebook.com/funnynaijaeverydaypictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / Images Everyone Obsessed With Super Story Growing Up Will Get / Stars Of 'The Wedding Party' In Dubai For Shoot (Read Plot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.