Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? (5142 Views)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
idonbilivit joor ,i am also left handed and ambidextrous too
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by kolamilan(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
i'm jst here to take notes.....
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by lurex2rhyme(m): 4:12am On Nov 18, 2014
well d op n some other pple maybe correct sha. some galz finds it romantic while some do not. bt i wana add dat left handers do tinz sumtimes beta dan d right handers. eg d ist, ist class student in my dept was a left hander n barack obama is a left hander 2. though am an ambidexter d only tin i do wit my right hand is writing very fast ie wen i hv piles of note 2 copy
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Your gal friend have shallow mind...am sorry to say that
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 18, 2014
sylvalord:
who else but me. you left me on the other thread.

I did? I apologise then. smiley
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
evegran:

I did? I apologise then. smiley
Apology accepted. what av u been up to? putting hypocrites in their place? wink
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2014
sylvalord:
Apology accepted. what av u been up to? putting hypocrites in their place? wink

Lmao! Been living my life smiley.

How are ya?
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
evegran:

Lmao! Been living my life smiley.

How are ya?
I'm fine, quite bored tho. How are you? Hope u aren't as bored as me.smiley
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2014
sylvalord:
I'm fine, quite bored tho. How are you? Hope u aren't as bored as me.smiley

LOL!
I'm not bored. Home! Have friends over, watching tv and talking about others. smiley. What could be more fun?
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
evegran:

LOL!
I'm not bored. Home! Have friends over, watching tv and talking about others. smiley. What could be more fun?
Lucky you embarassed This slow school named UNIBEN has got us locked in examination mode so no fun for me just yetcry say hi to ur hommies for me smiley
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by dtito(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
evegran:

LOL!
keep having fun all alone...why some peeps are back here seeing u in their dreams....do sumtim abt it....awaf
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by dechandel(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
iceberylin:

Mine got used to coming last in class...

Nobody dh drag am...

The guy hand-writing be like
◯阝工 工ち 丹 阝◯ㄚ grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by iceberylin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
adepiero:
The first commenter is a fool angry

I am also left handed, though a little ambidextrous but more dominant with my left hand. ladies are not automatically attracted to me because of my left hand (I have other appealing features grin ) but when they notice, the attraction becomes more pronounced.

FYI, Scientifically! left handed people are more intelligent than right handed people simply because the part of the brain responsible for reasoning is on the left side. so it makes it easier for a left handed person to think!

the same goes for left footed players, they are exceptionally good!

this is an opinion not fact because some left handed people i know are dumb to the core.except one who is very brilliant.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by adepiero: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
wincyhov:

this is an opinion not fact because some left handed people i know are dumb to the core.except one who is very brilliant.
It is not an opinion but a fact! you can Google to find out.

your dumb left handed friends are just exceptional cases of such facts.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
adepiero:
It is not an opinion but a fact! you can Google to find out.

your dumb left handed friends are just exceptional cases of such facts.
yea you are right(google)but if you see the left handed peeps I'm talking about,u go lose hope.those my friends are too noisy,stubborn, dumb and even dirty.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by cityhood: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mk I post my pics too
Am a lefty anyway
Nd amproud of it

2 Likes

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by adepiero: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
wincyhov:

yea you are right(google)but if you see the left handed peeps I'm talking about,u go lose hope.those my friends are too noisy,stubborn, dumb and even dirty.
those are the kinds of people that make you question scientific research.

That's why I said they are exceptional case.

Scientist say it is easier for a left handed person to think due to the position of the part of the brain responsible for reasoning but I doubt if your friends think undecided #NoOffense
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2014
dtito:

keep having fun all alone...why some peeps are back here seeing u in their dreams....do sumtim abt it....awaf

Lol. David!
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Nt really , its more of curiosity Jare.
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by cityhood: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Yes
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by Missmossy(f): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Huh undecided

This doesn't make much sense.

1 Like

Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by pamcode(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
adepiero:
The first commenter is a fool angry

I am also left handed, though a little ambidextrous but more dominant with my left hand. ladies are not automatically attracted to me because of my left hand (I have other appealing features grin ) but when they notice, the attraction becomes more pronounced.

FYI, Scientifically! left handed people are more intelligent than right handed people simply because the part of the brain responsible for reasoning is on the left side. so it makes it easier for a left handed person to think!

the same goes for left footed players, they are exceptionally good!

i dey feel you jare domt mind the douchebags calling leftist douchebags.#proudly left-handed
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by adepiero: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2014
pamcode:
i dey feel you jare domt mind the douchebags calling leftist douchebags.#proudly left-handed
Thanks bro, I just hate it when some fools just think they can lash out at others just because they are in the majority.

Am sure the fool doesn't know that Obama, Cameron and Fashola are left handed undecided
Re: Are Gals More Attracted To Left Handed Guys? by dtito(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
evegran:

Lol. Davis!
Yeah it's me... Hope u are great?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her / Oh Shit! What Is She Wearing? (picture Added). / She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.