Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys (5039 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Culiarme:
Hello nairalanders, this is my first major post and i want to use it to plead with most of the ladies out there. Please stop collecting unnecessary gift from guys be it cash or kind. My reason for this plea is because for some time now have been coming across post/quote by guys who think they dont need to woo a girl,all they need do is make money and girls will flock around them not minding their short coming. I dont blame most of this guys cos that what most girls do. At my age have dated few guy none of which have ever ask a favour from, is not because i dont fancy nice things or want to look good is just that i believe i have what most people dont have 'CONTENTMENT' . If i cant afford something, i go for what i can wihtout having to beg, If you are a guy and you think this way,i feel sorry for you cause you are as useless and empty like the girls you hope to attract(no insult intended) and sorry for the epistle

One in a million.

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by justmag(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Culiarme:
Hello nairalanders, this is my first major post and i want to use it to plead with most of the ladies out there. Please stop collecting unnecessary gift from guys be it cash or kind. My reason for this plea is because for some time now have been coming across post/quote by guys who think they dont need to woo a girl,all they need do is make money and girls will flock around them not minding their short coming. I dont blame most of this guys cos that what most girls do. At my age have dated few guy none of which have ever ask a favour from, is not because i dont fancy nice things or want to look good is just that i believe i have what most people dont have 'CONTENTMENT' . If i cant afford something, i go for what i can wihtout having to beg, If you are a guy and you think this way,i feel sorry for you cause you are as useless and empty like the girls you hope to attract(no insult intended) and sorry for the epistle

I think i have found my future wife right here! God bless your beautiful mind. grin grin...I couldn't possibly agree more. Women should stop giving men ammunition to be used against them. I believe women have so much to offer but some men just can't see that because they automatically assume girls just want money or some fancy things! Give a man a reason to look beyond that and I assure you that you will see a real man! Once you show a man you are independent and don't need jack form him....I promise you that the man used to using money as a means to lure women will not know what to do with you when you are independent!
Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Charles4075:
Thank you my brother. Is like giving bone to a dog and thinking the dog will reject it or giving yam to a goat and expect the goat to squeeze face and walk past the yam without eating it. My brother girls are funny, unpredictable, mysterious.
even a purging Goat will still eat the yam.
Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Another poor man mentality.
Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by Culiarme(f): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

I think i have found my future wife right here! God bless your beautiful mind. grin grin...I couldn't possibly agree more. Women should stop giving men ammunition to be used against them. I believe women have so much to offer but some men just can't see that because they automatically assume girls just want money or some fancy things! Give a man a reason to look beyond that and I assure you that you will see a real man! Once you show a man you are independent and don't need jack form him....I promise you that the man used to using money as a means to lure women will not know what to do with you when you are independent!
is it okay for me 2 say dis? 'i luv u'. Women shuld b independent.
Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=Culiarme post=28091019]
i kw and what makes it annoyin is dat most guys tink we all are the same.[/quote

B4 nko.
Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by justmag(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Culiarme:

is it okay for me 2 say dis? 'i luv u'. Women shuld b independent.

of course! Love u too! grin because u agree with me!

1 Like

Re: Ladies I Think Is Time You Stop Asking For Unnecessary Gift From Guys by justmag(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Not all women are the same! It's just hard to believe that all women are not the ssame when the percentage of gift loving and money hungry girls are really high!! They are some women who are independent and satisfied with what they have and all they want is for a man to love them and for them to love them back!! Sometimes I just laugh when I read posts where some guys are trying to get all the money in the world before they can appraoch a girl! It only tells me what kind of girls they have been or will be dealing with! A real woman will hope you have a job or trying to get one!! That hustling spirit is a turn on or a plus for a real woman! I say this because women who appreciate that is the kind of woman I have been dating! So when I see a bimbo asking me for a recharge card and you don't know me personally! I just laugh. For those saying "i am just kidding myself!....just remember this "when the money goes while you honey stay?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Pics 18+ / Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life / Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.