Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (36124 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by profeoo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nobody has a right to slap his/her fellow comrade however the sex and however the reason!!!!! Zidane was redcarded for headbutting his fellow player even though we all understood he was provoked.
She should have reported to the camp officials what the guy did(whether he touched her breast,kitty-cat or even tried kissed her or what-have-you)and appropraite decipline will be administered.
Nobody should take law into his hand! Period!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
stinggy:

I go cal dt ur omololu 4 u nw, u rmbr him? grin cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy. It doesn't change ma age tongue tongue grin sad How you?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by jude33084(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.

Must she slap people to air her view?

What if the guy had retaliated and send her to the hospital? angry

Same incident happened in BBA last year or so sad

She think say na UK she dey abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by beejaay: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
That's too extreme if you ask me, what did he do? Well I wonder what he must have done to warrant a slap since he didn't lay a finger on her, then again, I would slap a guy if he tried to touch me inappropriately, could that be what he did?

Or maybe she's one of those ladies who can't control themselves and would not think twice before slapping anyone who says whatever they consider offensive, whatever be the case, the penalty seems too harsh, NYSC fa.

will you be willing to take a slap if you touch me inappropriately alsowhat is good for taiye is also good for kehinde

men get sexually harassed every minute and yet we dont go slapping anyone

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by jude33084(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
profeoo:
Nobody has a right to slap his/her fellow comrade however the sex and however the reason!!!!! Zidane was redcarded for headbutting his fellow player even though we all understood he was provoked.
She should have reported to the camp officials what the guy did(whether he touched her breast,kitty-cat or even tried kissed her or what-have-you)and appropraite decipline will be administered.
Nobody should take law into his hand! Period!!!!!!!

sensible talk wink angry

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by holatin(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
criuze:

Just as am also praying for it, so that cross sectional noise making will be avoided
stop dat man ! brush ur teeth before speaking to someone
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
I even thought it was one of those irritating camp officials she slapped..you come slapmyour fellow otondo? Datz a serious hand-falling.

E be like say her head dey fly.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by shizzleStar: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Good riddance...

Now she can gat her stewpid self back home and continue slapping the men in her house...including her father....iddiotta
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by chochoman: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Barselonia:
According to the Nigerian corp members Twitter handle, this happened in Isele-Uku NYSC, Delta State yesterday. Do you think the punishment was right?

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/picture-female-corp-member-decamped-for-slapping-male-corper-in-delta-state/
Come o,this camp still never change since that year.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by shizzleStar: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
jude33084:

Must she slap people to air her view?

What if the guy had retaliated and send her to the hospital? angry

Same incident happened in BBA last year or so sad

She think say na UK she dey abi?
undecided
Very true! i remember that one at BBA that involved that loud mouthed Ghanaian girl....dat slap make sense wella cool
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by stinggy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. It doesn't change ma age tongue tongue grin sad How you?
Granny of NL tongue cheesy cheesy

Fine, and you?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Make sense!
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Make sense. I know if this incidence had occurred in some place like amelica, the situation would have been the reverse. #kudosToGenderEquality and respect of fundamental humanity rights.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
In fact she deserves more punishment than this; her school ought to withdraw her certificate, what nonsense!!!

Even as a man that I am, I have never raised my hand to beat a kid talkless of slapping an adult, a man for that?

Some girls really need to be sent to live alone in an island; what happened to tolerance?

The highest offense the guy could have committed against her is maybe he touched her body in an effort to woo her, does that warrant a slap? Nothing at all. Nonsense girl!!! Serves her right

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by slap1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
QMark:

What would a fellow corper (male/female) do to deserve a slap?

Slapping a colleague is to me a bigger offence than shooting him.
What if he tried to touch her breast without her consent? The punishment is a bit on the high side and we should know what the guy actually did. It could be a one-off thing for her; we're not always in control of our temper.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by greggng: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
I ve been able get the accurate info regarding my earlier post on a guy whom 195k was sent to his account. Honestly some banks came to the camp before we completed the orientation and so many corpers used the opportunity to open an account with them. This banks was a first bank very close to the camp at iseyin. When the money is about to be paid, those that opened that account got their allawee sent directly their. You re right I personally collected my own on the last day of the camp cos I was in lagos on exeat when the fund was given to corpers. I could remenber the camp director announcing that those that failed to collect their fund will ve to go to ibadan to collect it. I was lucky to get mine just at the last day and headed to my ppa in ogbomoso. If you doubt my story ask 2012 batch a corpers posted to oyo state. It was a landmark case
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
stinggy:

Granny of NL tongue cheesy cheesy

Fine, and you?
Fine... cheesy cheesy grin embarassed
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by FLAWLES(f): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
davdandam:
Heheheheheh female nairalander banned for yabbing a guy. .......how I wish
.kip wishing
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
beejaay:

will you be willing to take a slap if you touch me inappropriately alsowhat is good for taiye is also good for kehinde

men get sexually harassed every minute and yet we dont go slapping anyone
I do not touch anyone inappropriately without their consent their consent.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Olusharp(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Do you know what that expression means?
whatever it means is my opinion!
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by korel9: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
sad
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.

Seun?! shocked

What are u doing here? sad

Commenting on front page even! angry
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Kolade354(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
This reason for her action perhaps wasn't justified to deserve the camp leadership to decamp her.
why would she slap a man.......this Bitch deserve to be decamped
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Seun whoever liked your post is a slowpoke!!! What happened to tolerance? So tomorrow if she gets employed and a colleague annoys her she slaps him/her So long as we are living in this world, people must always offend us and we must learn to handle such situations like well trained adults.

That girl is untrained and wild!!
If it were a guy that slapped her, u and your geneder equality proponents would have been screaming murder, so pls cut us that crap and be real!

Nigerian graduates are subjected to NYSC military training so they can be able endure, tolerate and adapt to our harsh environment...that's y corps members always engage in an endurance trek at the end of their orientation camping.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Biggty(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Serves her right, what would the male have done to warrant a slap. Na this kind of women dey beat there husband when them marry
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by slap1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
greggng:
I ve been able get the accurate info regarding my earlier post on a guy whom 195k was sent to his account. Honestly some banks came to the camp before we completed the orientation and so many corpers used the opportunity to open an account with them. This banks was a first bank very close to the camp at iseyin. When the money is about to be paid, those that opened that account got their allawee sent directly their. You re right I personally collected my own on the last day of the camp cos I was in lagos on exeat when the fund was given to corpers. I could remenber the camp director announcing that those that failed to collect their fund will ve to go to ibadan to collect it. I was lucky to get mine just at the last day and headed to my ppa in ogbomoso. If you doubt my story ask 2012 batch a corpers posted to oyo state. It was a landmark case
What is this one saying?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Notice how most of the men here are making it about slapping A MAN not even about the violence? the gender she slapped is more important than the SLAP, issorite.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
slap1:
What is this one saying?
Na you be the guy wey them slap? This one wey your name na slap1.grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Omeife2: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

Oh please.. If a lady provoked a guy up to the point she got slapped, wouldn't we support him being decamped? We are unknowingly being light on the "weaker" sex.. The youth of these days should be thought some discipline and self restraint. I say the punishment fits the crime.. The dude in question can even file for assault if he chooses. i'm sure FIDA would push for that if the reverse were the case.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by stanisbaratheon: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
when a woman start seeing herself as a man then.....what happend is always inevitable.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
The picture depicts something else & not decamping

Check the faces on the right hand side of the picture, notice they aren't staring at her! If she was being decamp all eyes would have been on her

Again, if she was being decamped, why will they allow her go with the Nysc kit

That pic is probably from her first day, maybe she came late or something

Batch c delta state thread should still be active, one could ask there
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by makazona(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
No matter what the guy did,slap should not be part of it...she was awarded her certificate because she was found fit both in character and learning.but now eh
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by benstuber(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
politricks:
Are there not relevant authorities that she can report to?. No matter what, violence should not be her answer.
I would like to slap u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.