Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (36110 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by criuze(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

stop dat man ! brush ur teeth before speaking to someone

What's the hollering for, has it come to stark insult ?

Is that what you could learn from the oversea
Uni or poly. I don't say you misuse you visa, but someone should have been better with it
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
There is no word like CORPER, its corps member. It irritating when everybody is clueless.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by politricks: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
benstuber:
I would like to slap u..
No problem. But know that you are likely to go to jail after the slap.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by holatin(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
criuze:

What's the hollering for, has it come to stark insult ?

Is that what you could learn from the oversea
Uni or poly. I don't say you misuse you visa, but someone should have been better with it

i don't schooled in France only a member of space booker association of nairaland
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by touchmeder: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Yes it is good. Violence towards male/female should not be tolerated.

Some women have to get this into their head too; don't be violent towards a man and he should not do that with you too.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by slap1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Na you be the guy wey them slap? This one wey your name na slap1.grin
Haha. Cocoa no be me o! Even if I were, I'd feel really bad! The punishment has long term effects. She should have been asked to frog-jump, cut some woods or something.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by criuze(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

i don't schooled in France only a member of space booker association of nairaland

Let's forget it, its that why you are making noise
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by benstuber(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
politricks:
No problem. But know that you are likely to go to jail after the slap.
To ur own detriment,sir..
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
What is all these rambling for?
The uncouth, ill-mannered girl assaulted a colleague and got decamped.
Justice served, case closed.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by eyeon(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
QMark:

What would a fellow corper (male/female) do to deserve a slap?

Slapping a colleague is to me a bigger offence than shooting him.
Nnaa eeeh, I wonder... "why must she slap a man, like, why really must she slap a man?"
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by politricks: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
benstuber:
To ur own detriment,sir..
How so?.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Veckylord(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimkaire:
You obviously lack comprehension. How could the obvious sarcasm be lost on you? And what stops you from criticizing in a civil way. Be very careful quoting your mother's mate. Dullard smiley
look at u why cant u correct me without insulting also clear case of kettle calling pot black.And by d way u arent a lates mate if u understand wat i mean
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by holatin(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
criuze:

Let's forget it, its that why you are making noise
oh my God, dat smell came out of ur mouth again, did you eat frog or raw octopus.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by millionboi(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Carry over
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by omar22(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Someone's got quick hands, which part of self control doesnt she under stand
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by benstuber(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
politricks:
How so?.
To ur surprise,na u dem go lock up instead wen we reach station..
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Veckylord:
look at u why cant u correct me without insulting also clear case of kettle calling pot black.And by d way u arent a lates mate if u understand wat i mean
Oh, please....shut it!!! You expect me to take your disrespect, lying low? You took the first swipe by referring to my mouth. I'm not your mate, it shows... wink wink wink wink tongue
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Reference(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin Is she being forcibly marched out of camp fully kitted and with all her 'kaya'.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by criuze(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

oh my God, dat smell came out of ur mouth again, did you eat frog or raw octopus.

Thinks you are doing your best

So hooked with NeverCarryLast syndrome
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by IDEApro(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
That's too extreme if you ask me, what did he do? Well I wonder what he must have done to warrant a slap since he didn't lay a finger on her, then again, I would slap a guy if he tried to touch me inappropriately, could that be what he did?

Or maybe she's one of those ladies who can't control themselves and would not think twice before slapping anyone who says whatever they consider offensive, whatever be the case, the penalty seems too harsh, NYSC fa.

There is no moral justification for the lady to have slapped the guy. She should have engage the authority if the guys action wasn't tolerable but in this case I guess the lady committed more unpardonable crime against the dude to warrant the punishment because in most circumstances, rules and regulations are relaxed for the females.

I quoted you cos u are a known feminist
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by benstuber(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
omar22:
Someone's got quick hands, which part of self control doesnt she under stand

I pray mk girl no push u to d point of killin afta she don abuse u finish..
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by stinggy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimkaire:
Fine... cheesy cheesy grin embarassed
You made the move? wink
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by criuze(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
holatin:

Sorry bo

NEXT
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
slap1:
Haha. Cocoa no be me o! Even if I were, I'd feel really bad! The punishment has long term effects. She should have been asked to frog-jump, cut some woods or something.
Okay, I do understand that rules are rules, but there are exceptions, too bad for her.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Philip4040: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
This reason for her action perhaps wasn't justified to deserve the camp leadership to decamp her.
Can any reason besides assault justify that? Which i don't even think is the case here!!
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Philip4040: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wow!!!
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by AfricanApple(f): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
QMark:

What would a fellow corper (male/female) do to deserve a slap?

Slapping a colleague is to me a bigger offence than shooting him.
though I do not support her slapping him but d guy might have done something extremely annoying and maybe unrepentant about it

@post, they should tell us what he did before d lady slapped him abeg
that punishment is too much
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Cellytones: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
What if this used erotic words on her or has been harrasing her sexually? This judgement no pure sha but only God knows it all
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
IDEApro:

There is no moral justification for the lady to have slapped the guy. She should have engage the authority if the guys action wasn't tolerable but in this case I guess the lady committed more unpardonable crime against the dude to warrant the punishment because in most circumstances, rules and regulations are relaxed for the females.

I quoted you cos u are a known feminist
You say that like me being a feminist is the reason why you quote me not actually cos of what I wrote, what's your ish with feminism?

So if someone tries to sexually molest me or touches me inappropriately and I could free myself with a slap, I shouldn't slap them?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
This NYSC is A HUGE JOKE and for millions of jobless youths, doing the service for the monthly petty cash is not a bad consolation.
Half a loaf is better than nothing than starve.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by juwoonn(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
MadCow1:

Have you ever served before?!

Fighting of any kind = Decamping.. INSTANTA!!

Infact, if that guy had even retaliated, he too would have been decamped..
I remembered when I was in camp. batch A, 2008. a guy said he would slap me in front of 3 soldiers just because he doesn't want me to bench him on the football field. I gallantly challenged him but he couldn't. I will just collapse and pretend. that would have been his end on that camp. he was eventually decamped for slapping an army man though. The soldier man didn't even retaliate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.