Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (36072 Views)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by IDEApro(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
You can't possibly be serious with this post of yours, what if the slap is the only way she could walk away from the situation? What if she's tried to walk and he restrained her? You have to actually be away from someone to report them.

I'm not saying it's okay to slap anyone, I'm just saying that, a slap could happen in self defense. I don't have to wait to get molested before I try to set a pervert straight/defend myself.

You talk as if guys don't do these things, guys can bet on the most crazy things, I've seen it happen.

You slap a guy in self defence? haba free cocoa....how can a man who gather much courage and temerity to harass you be easily cowed with your slap then pretend to be feeble minded while let you walk after assaulting him?

The reason society frown at guys hitting females is because they are built strong and could leave a devastating effect on their female victims but if you think you are a heroine, go ahead and prompt a man with a slap.

Most guys don't have that courtesy of tolerance when a female hit them provokingly but I pray you jam the condescending one that day.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Gwazah(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
This reason for her action perhaps wasn't justified to deserve the camp leadership to decamp her.
I don't like when people have a microscopic view on matters like this. where u think and stop someone have start from there ahead. For sure they have sit to review the case before action , they can not said because u slap someone then , go home. Beside go and read the code of conduct concerning corpers, if the judgment was wrong, u are free to fight for her. we should always control our anger, assuming that guy was allow to fight her back,can she stand him? this is why the laws are put in place.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
hahahahahahaaa, u no well, I swear.

You what I'm talking about na my darling
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by menix(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seriously why would a lady slap a guy, nd am very sure if d guy retaliated later by sending her to her maker, u woman wrappers wuld also cry "wat a wicked world"..

Yes d punishment went an extra mile buh she deserved it..
Very sure if it was d other way most of u woman wrapper wuld b so pleased dat d guy was sent parkin.

My prayer: lord remove such lady frm my path because gentleman sef can turn beast nd I kno she wuld prefer encountering a lion in d forest.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Nobody has asked what the male corper did. So I'm asking. It'd be funny if you could get someone decamped by provoking them to slap you.

I don't think its necessary because there is no way the authority would have done that if she is not guilty, more over there are certain things that are forbidden in NYSC orientation camp, just as some corpers were decamped during my my NYSC orientation because they were caught smoking Indian hemp even though they were worned earlier.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by judges: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
this Hausa officer is still there. any wonder is happened at this camp, sometimes ago pregnant corp slept with fellow corp , the guy run away and the lady was decamped.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
IDEApro:

You slap a guy in self defence? haba free cocoa....how can a man who gather much courage and temerity to harass you be easily cowed with your slap then pretend to be feeble minded while let you walk after assaulting him?

The reason society frown at guys hitting females is because they are built strong and could leave a devastating effect on their female victims but if you think you are a heroine, go ahead and prompt a man with a slap.

Most guys don't have that courtesy of tolerance when a female hit them provokingly but I pray you jam the condescending one that day.
Ofcourse it's possible, you have to leave room since we are assuming, assumption aside, it could happen, some guys don't accept when say a lady says 'no' they won't just stop till you do something to stop them, that doesn't necessarily mean they gathered courage to harass you, they just believe a lady doesn't mean it when she says, no', if I slap a guy like this one, you can't hold it against me.

Again we know how this country works, we can already see it here 'how dare she slap a man?, 'she doesn't have respect', blah blah blah, they don't even care that she was violent, it's more about her not bowing before a man, how dare she slap a man?Tell me, is a man not human like her?
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by sulezy: 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Y only her is been decamp what about the guy she sleep in his place pls u should look into the matter pls
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Notice how most of the men here are making it about slapping A MAN not even about the violence? the gender she slapped is more important than the SLAP, issorite.

don't you guys make it all about the gender men assault? Don't you guys chant the "you don't lit a finger against a WOMAN" like women are a different kind of specie? Now, it is being dished out to you in your own plate, you are begining to complain.

I agree with you sha that it doesn't matter the gender but the act itself.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by menix(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
I remember a female driver comin out of her vehicle to slap a male driver bcous of this slight car brushin. The man quickly parked brought out his phone made som call, d woman on d other hand quickly called his husband.
Wen both expected parties arrived, the husband had to start pleading cous na Army officer d woman knack slap.

The officers dat arrived wanted to take d lady 2 d barrack buh cous of pleading d officer instructed that its only wen d woman gives her husband dat same magnitude of thunderous slap dat he could free her, na so d husband set chick, d woman sef knack d husband better slap 4 dat public too.
Immediately, d officer entered his car nd drove off.
I blive d woman wuld neva slap som1 again in her life...
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
You can't possibly be serious with this post of yours, what if the slap is the only way she could walk away from the situation? What if she's tried to walk and he restrained her? You have to actually be away from someone to report them.

I'm not saying it's okay to slap anyone, I'm just saying that, a slap could happen in self defense. I don't have to wait to get molested before I try to set a pervert straight/defend myself.

You talk as if guys don't do these things, guys can bet on the most crazy things, I've seen it happen.

what it this...what if that. What if, what if, what if. Now you are bringing up some possibilities, which i see as cogent. But the problem is when it is the other way round, all these what ifs do not pop up at least not from you people. Infact, any attempt by men to ask all the what ifs you've been asking will be met with angry diatribes like "even if he is wrong, you think you are a moral authority to make her behave?"

i agree with all of your what ifs but i think we should pay you back in your own coin so that you know what it means for your very being including psychology and biology to be targeted.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by menix(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Anoda slap took place at maza maza bustop somtym dis year. As d woman comot frm her car knack dis young man slap, d guy jst jejely park well, opened his car trunk brought out his wheel spanner nd finished the ladies car windscreen, blive mii d woman jst stood lookin lik akpos.
The guy quickly enters his car nd drove off, u need to see pple cheering him..
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Veckylord:
fine but u know *see ur mouth* cannot equate *dullard*and for d age stuff i dont know were u got that maybe ur pc or mobile have an age notification.
U don't get to tell me that (see Ur mouth) to pass your misunderstanding of my post across, you know . That's a banter one throws to one's peer(s) not someone you know not. Be that as it may, I'm good, I maintain; the punishment meted out to the lady will instill civility in peeps who feel their anger can boil an egg grin. So long...V-lord smiley
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
bastien:
Eyah, see shame, see as dem give her standing ovation of shame hehehehe
grin
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by IDEApro(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
freecocoa:
Ofcourse it's possible, you have to leave room since we are assuming, assumption aside, it could happen, some guys don't accept when say a lady says 'no' they won't just stop till you do something to stop them, that doesn't necessarily mean they gathered courage to harass you, they just believe a lady doesn't mean it when she says, no', if I slap a guy like this one, you can't hold it against me.

Again we know how this country works, we can already see it here 'how dare she slap a man?, 'she doesn't have respect', blah blah blah, they don't even care that she was violent, it's more about her not bowing before a man, how dare she slap a man?Tell me, is a man not human like her?

Why would she dare slap a guy who may decide to beat her to a pulp?

Like I said women are weaker than men in terms of physical strength thats why the men go out of their way to protect you the females.

For example, if the assaulted corp guy was the aggressor, believe me some of his fellow guys would have dispensed justice on him without hearing the cause of friction. That's how guys protect the females no matter the prevailing circumstances.

All the feminist ideals, walks, gender equality are all promoted, protected and enforced by the men yet we do not want you to take advantage of this artificial exclusives as a prerogative to demean the male gender.

It is absolutely senseless to slap a man(emphasis on being a stronger type) who may within a twinkle of that action decide to temporarily reconstruct your jawline
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by feamtrik(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
QMark:

What would a fellow corper (male/female) do to deserve a slap?

Slapping a colleague is to me a bigger offence than shooting him.
.......i wonder o
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
to those dat are supporting the girl in d act...its crystal clear u ve not been to nysc camp bfor..or probably u ve not seen d nysc law book...even if u steal plate...cup..spoon..or disobey any official for camp...na suspension for u..if u go out of camp witout any prio notice of any official..u are out for good...etc...so many laws...d one dey detest d most is violet and disrespect of official...if u fight na suspension..dis girl suffers for her action...cos in camp no matter wat any body does to u ...u shud go and lay d complain to d officials...no matter d offence..dey dont care wat d guy had don to d girl now..in as much d girl has taken action by giving d guy a slap...its a punishable offence...which result to suspension...no matter what happens between u and ur foe in camp dont react...go and lay ur complain...it is an organised ground...not a place of law breakers..thank u
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by feamtrik(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Siga:
.... A lady just cant slap for no reason unless she is provoked... No one asked what the guy did to her to warrant a slap... But she too should have exercise some sense and report... I hope the guy is happy now... cos this girl going home is definitely a wounded lion that will get him back...
......wat ever reason...she does not ave the right to do that.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by SHOCK7(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
kennygee:
Na this kind one fit raise hand slap her husband.

No stereotyping intended.

Good riddance if u ask me.
As a lady am surprised u didn't ask what d guy did 2 provoke d slap! sad
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cwaya:
I think another punishment other than decamping should have been better !!

in us, that is a one month jail term o
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Cwaya(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
donnypool:

in us, that is a one month jail term o

okay naa ..
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by venivedivici(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

She's a woman. All the people in authority in NYSC camp are men. She has no advocate except her fellow female corpers who have no power.

That's not true. When I served in Bayelsa, the camp director was a woman, and there were several instances where she overruled the commandant on issues touching on corps members' welfare.
Asides that, the camp court is involved in disciplinary issues, and the body is made up of camp officials as well as law graduate corps members. I'm sure as hell that the girl wasn't arbitrarily decamped. Both sides of the story must have been heard, and she must have been found guilty by a body comprising of her peers too.
That's the rule sha, but again for every strict rule, there's an exception.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by NobleG1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
She was wrong to slap anyone if the person didn't attack her physically. And the punishment is harsh. Why not let her do more community work as a punishment.

If a man had done this, they won't do anything to him. Sexist attutide of most Nigerian men is sickening.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by experimentist: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
SHOCK7:

As a lady am surprised u didn't ask what d guy did 2 provoke d slap! sad
the guy just touch her for yansh o, na so she turned around give the guy a resounding slap! It was very loud that we tot a bomb just went off.. cry

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by bukatyne(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
juwoonn:

definitely you've never served before.
2 people were decamped in my set. NYSC get camp rules. barrack and camp are two different things, likewise NYSC Camp and PPA.

I have never served before

I just have a certificate to show for it grin

*Singing* what a marvellous God, He has done wonderful things for me... ewoo grin
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Slappingitis grin grin
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
IDEApro:

Like I said women are weaker than men in terms of physical strength thats why the men go out of their way to protect you the females.

For example, if the assaulted corp guy was the aggressor, believe me some of his fellow guys would have dispensed justice on him without hearing the cause of friction. That's how guys protect the females no matter the prevailing circumstances.

All the feminist ideals, walks, gender equality are all promoted, protected and enforced by the men yet we do not want you to take advantage of this artificial exclusives as a prerogative to demean the male gender.

It is absolutely senseless to slap a man(emphasis on being a stronger type) who may within a twinkle of that action decide to temporarily reconstruct your jawline
You talk as if there are no women who can match and even beaten up men in combat, all I'm saying is, if someone poses as some sort of harm to you and a slap could help you get outta it, then by all means apply the slap.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by Veckylord(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
chimkaire:
U don't get to tell me that (see Ur mouth) to pass your misunderstanding of my post across, you know . That's a banter one throws to one's peer(s) not someone you know not. Be that as it may, I'm good, I maintain; the punishment meted out to the lady will instill civility in peeps who feel their anger can boil an egg grin. So long...V-lord smiley
one love
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by martvel(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
That is camp rules. Abey the rules and u will not be sent packing. She is now an escape Goat. grin
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by iamtheprincipal: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Philip4040:

Can any reason besides assault justify that? Which i don't even think is the case here!!
You just made mention of 'assault'. If that was the case here, her action would have been justifiable. That's the point I tried making in my earlier comment.
Re: Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State by siegfried99(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2014
IDEApro:

Finishing grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. / Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.