Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba (6536 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:
[s][/s]

Its your deranged mother that is clueless. I am not into Politics, to hell with you and all politicians.
Why are you abusing my parents? Why not face me and let them be? Or are you trying to shift the goal post ?
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:
[s][/s]

You are useless and beneath me, so i will face your deranged mother and late father(May he continue to rot in hell).
Do you have a proof?
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

Go and call okijaamaka mr chinedu here

we want to discuss with him

Wetin consign
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:

Ask your useless mother while straffing her, she will tell you the truth.
Chai...may God help this generation.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:
[s][/s]

Ask her, she will tell you some true old story.
Continue with your name-calling if that's what makes you happy.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Going about digging up people's pictures ön facebook and Instangram hoping they will get at me. Hmmm...you see.gringrin
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:
[s][/s]

Foolish goat, Why the pretense? Log on to your other moniker and stop posting like an innocent person. You can only deceive your fellow fla.tties. Oloshi omo adanu.
It is becoming delusional if you don't know. "Cognito ergo sum". Wisdom is a function of humility and indeed the principle thing.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

Hey fool

Ur unvieling is next week. U and Iconize ?? will kneel down here and raise up your hands

We want Okijaamaka Mr Chinedu here

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is that all that you have. You must be kidding me.gringringrin
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Extractor101:

You call a whole tribe slave? Smh

Do you have a proof? undecided
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:
[s][/s]

As we all know, you are actually referring to the deranged and foolish dog you call a mother.

Continue with your stock in trade.

I can never go down to your level with this your antics cool
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Descartes: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

the only proof I have is that u and ur family members are monkeys

Any other thing? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eu Parliament Moves Motion Against Violation Of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's Right / Ex-Militants Drag Paul Boroh To Court (Photos) / Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.