Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals (6581 Views)

LASG, Visionscape Intensify Waste Evacuation Across Metropolis, (pictures) / B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video / Army Intensify Clearance Operation,Kill Terrorists,Arrest Boko Haram Food Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Naija9090: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
and what will happen if they find him?

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Naija9090: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
2kaybiel:

They will feed him you...an afonja for lunch. Anumanu

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
2kaybiel:
They will kill him on the pages of their Igweocha newspaper. Such dimwits they are grin

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naija9090:

really?

I think u need a therapy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by TheBiafran(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
they wont........... find him............... the UK govt will hide the terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
kropotkin2:
They will kill him on the pages of their Igweocha newspaper. Such dimwits they are grin

pages of news paper indeed.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by suchmuch: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please I want to buy a fairly used piano at an affordable price anywhere in Lagos or Ibadan any interested seller should message me via Whatsapp 07039410938
Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by whitley(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pictures or I donbelivit
Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by kettle84(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Buhari running away from IPOB since 2015. Afraid of visiting any IPOB state and hiding in London from IPOB.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
The typical IPOB youth has identity issues. He says he wants Biafra, yet he doesn't support the party founded by Ojukwu, the symbol of Biafran identity. He believes GEJ is his godfather and messiah, yet Ijaw people where GEJ comes from have moved on and doesn't give a hoot about Biafra. Mr IPOB dons Jewish garb and clutches the bible while singing Christian praise songs. He is dying for Donald Trump on the streets of Nigeria while Americans in America are protesting against Donald Trump. The IPOB youth belongs to PDP and hates Hausa Fulani and Buhari supporters, yet PDP has zoned 2019 Presidency to the north. Mr. IPOB supports the activities of militants and vandals who sabotage the economy, yet he complains about lack of dollars to do his import business. I can go on.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by OmidinaKayode: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why is our Buhari running from IPOB, I heard he has changec hospitals 3 times to evade 'inconsequential IPOB'. I thought our Booharry is the new sherrif in town. Why is running away while wearing hijab? Has he become sherrifat in town. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by owodokiri: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
They should search both under the bed, the toilets and under the staircase.., everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Naija9090: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
Why is our Buhari running from IPOB, I heard he has changec hospitals 3 times to evade 'inconsequential IPOB'. I thought our Booharry is the new sherri in town. Why is running away while wearing hijab? Has he become sherrifat in town. grin grin

IPOB will surely get him when he is having surgery in the theater. Right in the middle of the surgery, IPOB yoots will come in!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by mr1759: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
ipob are winning the contest,
buhari feel like begging ipob boys becos the man don confuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naija9090:

Nwa Osu. Nsi Ewu carnibal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
kettle84:
Buhari running away from IPOB since 2015.
Afraid of visiting any IPOB state and hiding in London from IPOB.

Any reasonable person will avoid visiting any core IPOB state in order not to see a gale of eye-sores .

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by skedman(m): 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
kettle84:
Buhari running away from IPOB since 2015.
Afraid of visiting any IPOB state and hiding in London from IPOB.
I know what ipob are expecting from buhari ammesty abi or dialogue

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by dudebuck: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Buhari get luck say i no dey london right now
Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
Why is our Buhari running from IPOB, I heard he has changec hospitals 3 times to evade 'inconsequential IPOB'. I thought our Booharry is the new sherrif in town. Why is running away while wearing hijab? Has he become sherrifat in town. grin grin

Who would not run away from ravaging plagues ? Only fools. So if Buhari is "runing" away from IPOB, then he must be smart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Pavore9: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Psychologist's will get enough research materials in the Politics section of Nairaland because a lot of minds are not stable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by FunkyMetahuman: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
kITATITA:
The typical IPOB youth has identity issues. He says he wants Biafra, yet he doesn't support the party founded by Ojukwu, the symbol of Biafran identity. He believes GEJ is his godfather and messiah, yet Ijaw people where GEJ comes from have moved on and doesn't give a hoot about Biafra. Mr IPOB dons Jewish garb and clutches the bible while singing Christian praise songs. He is dying for Donald Trump on the streets of Nigeria while Americans in America are protesting against Donald Trump. The IPOB youth belongs to PDP and hates Hausa Fulani and Buhari supporters, yet PDP has zoned 2019 Presidency to the north. Mr. IPOB supports the activities of militants and vandals who sabotage the economy, yet he complains about lack of dollars to do his import business. I can go on.
identity issue and chronic inferiority complex plus a well compressed brain in a flat head.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by kettle84(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
skedman:
I know what ipob are expecting from buhari ammesty abi or dialogue
IPOB wants Biafra and not rubbish amnesty or dialogue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by kettle84(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Any reasonable person will avoid visiting any core IPOB state in order not to see a gale of eye-sores .
what gale of eye-sores is more than the filth and stench oozing from the open drainages of the NO MAN'S LAND called Lagos the Awusa/Fulani emir thinks is more important to the ZOO than the Niger Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by kettle84(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
kITATITA:
until you know what IPPB stands for you will continue deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by kettykings: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
how true is this information
Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by keally: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naija9090:
Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari
. He can run but can not hide

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by StOla: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
kITATITA:

No need to go on. Anyone trying to define the problem would only suffer a loss of intelligence.

Just google Ipobic Plague Disease IPD.

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by deomelo: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Igbos officially don take over NL completely with garbage.

RIP NL.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by Pavore9: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
kettykings:

how true is this information

Can't one tell a lie in peace! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB In London Intensify Search For Buhari In All Hospitals by omofunaab(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
I like IPOB, they serve as comic relief

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest / What Are The Advantages Of Restructuring And Meaning In Nigeria / Nnamdi kanu Sets To Return With Designation "INTERNATIONALLY PROTECTED PERSON"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.